Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #1
Oshawott501
Mouseketeer

Disney World 4 Park Hoppings In One Day 3/16/13: A Tale Of Three Siblings

Part 1: Waking Up & Getting To The World.

I had a restless night Friday night as I was so excited for what was ahead. At around 7 AM my 2 siblings came to get me, and we were off. We got to the TTC at around 8:20 AM, got our tickets, my birthday button as we went to celebrate my birthday then we boarded the Monorail and we then made it to the Magic Kingdom, but not before there was a problem with it getting there (this happened to us 3 times on the same day.

Part 2: Magic Kingdom (Take 1)

We got to MK at 8:45, so we got to see the Rope Drop show. It was cute then once we got into the park we rushed straight to New Fantasyland to ride The Little Mermaid then after that I met Ariel. Our next ride was Winnie The Pooh. After our ride there I bought an Agent P. hat that has the fedora on the hat. My sibling went to ride Space Mountain while I met Alice & the White Rabbit. After I met them my sibling came back to me & told me that SM broke down, so we went back into New Fantasyland so I could meet Gaston. After I met him we rode Haunted Mansion which scares my 15 year old brother then I met Woody & Jessie then we went back to Main Street and waited in about a 20 minute line for Marie. After that we decided to go to Epcot.

Part 3: Epcot

We were in Epcot at 11:30, so we wanted to eat first. On our way to Japan where we ate we passed the gateway between Canada & the UK, and I saw there Mulan, Rapunzel & Flynn. I didn't meet them though. 2 of the 3 I met later though. After we met I shopped at Mitsukoshi & bought a Pokemon plush (I am a huge fan of that.) Then I met Belle. After Belle we went to the UK so I could go meet Pooh & Tigger. They were a lot of fun. Afterwards we decided to go to Hollywood Studios early, and as we were leaving out comes Pinocchio from the Character Spot to meet at the Fountain Of Nations. I met him of course. After that right before we left I met Goofy then we went to Studios.

Part 4: Hollywood Studios

As soon as we got there we headed to Star Tours as my brother wanted to ride the new version. He loved it. After that I went to go meet Phineas & Ferb (my favorites). They loved my shirt & backpack with them on it. They pointed at my hat, and wondered where Perry was. I didn't know (well really I did, but I didn't want to give away Agent P.'s identity.) This was the best interaction of the day along with Pooh & Tigger. After that we went to the Animation building so I could meet Wreck-It Ralph & Vanellope. These 2 were also fun. When I met Ralph I said his catchphrase "I'm gonna wreck it." He loved it. After them I met Sorcerer Mickey. I convinced my siblings to get their picture with him as well. I knew it was about time for Characterpalooza, but I had a little time to meet Mike & Sulley. By the time that was over we made it to the Streets Of America, and no less than 5 minutes later they came out. The set was Captain Hook, Mary Poppins, 2 penguins, Genie, Stitch, Jessie, Green Army Man, Mulan, Pocahontas, Belle & Pluto. I got to meet Hook, Pocahontas & Mulan before they headed back after 10 minutes which I thought was weird. The CM I asked after they went in lied right to my face and said Fantasmic had nothing to do with Palooza & the managers said if they could come out and that they may not come out again, and I knew it was a lie, but I didn't say anything. Needless to say I was frustrated, and after 35 minutes we were going to leave for dinner when all of the sudden she saw Hook come out again, so the 2nd set had happened and was the same as the 1st set minus Pocahontas. I then got who I needed left which was a penguin, Pluto, Mary Poppins & the Green Army Man. After that we ate dinner near the Beauty And The Beast show. Then we decided to go to Animal Kingdom even though it was closing at 8.

Part 5: Animal Kingdom

After we got there my siblings went to see It's Tough To Be A Bug while I went to Camp Minnie-Mickey to meet Baloo & King Louie. After them I met Donald. Then my siblings and I met back up and I then met Russell & Dug and then we left to head back to MK.

Part 6: Magic Kingdom (Take 2)

After returning to MK I went to Town Square Theater to meet the Princesses as I still needed Cinderella's autograph, so I waited in at least a 35 minute line then I met Aurora, Cinderella & Rapunzel then we went on Dumbo then got Ice Cream at Storybook Treats then we finished off the night on Buzz Lightyear where I got my highest score ever which was 21,900, so I felt accomplished then we went home.

Overall I had a blast, but the blatant lie that CM said about Characterpalooza almost ruined the whole trip. My sister saved it from that though.

Last edited by Oshawott501; 03-17-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: