Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board > Exchanges
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #16
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

I just printed out my postage, so mine will be mailed tomorrow!

Anyone mail today?
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
Missy1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #17
cousinbb
Burn the Bridge of Retreat

Not I. But I am definitely getting my butt to the post office tomorrow lol.

My Sept.trip report of 2008
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1964578
Our Italian waiter was flirting with us!!trip report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2313132
cousinbb is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Mine is mailed! anybody else?
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
Old 10-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #19
cousinbb

Mine is mailed!!

Old 10-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #20
JLitfin
love Disney

mailed my package this afternoon

JLitfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:31 PM   #21
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinbb View Post
Mine is mailed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLitfin View Post
mailed my package this afternoon
great! we're doing well.

Old 10-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #22
JLitfin
love Disney

My package just arrived, will report on the contents on Sunday, we are just walking our the door for the weekend

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #23
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Can't wait to hear, Jean! Have a great weekend!

Old 10-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #24
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Thank you B. (don't know dis name) I received my pretty flower journal and mickey pen today.
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #25
cousinbb

That was me figmentswife I apologize for not writing my DIS name lol. I usually put a little note inside the package and this time I didn't. I'm glad you like it and received it ok!

Old 10-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #26
cousinbb

I got my Mickey jounal today!!!! from figmentswife I believe. tyvm! can't wait to use it

Old 10-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #27
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Haha we sent to each other. Glad you like it
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #28
spartankid34
Mouseketeer

Mine was mailed today, also received mine from jlitfin! Can't wait to use it!

Past Trips: College Graduation Trip August 2011!!! [POP Century] August 1997 [AllStar Sports]

1st PTR August 2011 - Hey you're a college graduate, let's celebrate!!

Me Mom
spartankid34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #29
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I'm sorry I haven't been around much--been up at 4, getting home at 7, going to bed by 10. I even went into work today. But the extra hours will pay off!

So everyone has mailed, which is great. And I realized yesterday that I had Bridgette and Becky mailing to each other. Well, it worked out, right?

We just have to wait for mine to arrive & for Jean to report on what she got, and this will be complete. Nice job, everybody. I love these small exchanges.

Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #30
JLitfin
love Disney

Hope everyone had a great weekend, we spent the weekend in our condo at the ocean, very relaxing and great weather.

As I mentioned earlier I received my package as I was walking out the door Friday afternoon. I received from Missy, she sent a New York City with Minnie as the statue of Liberty on the front (love it) and a ink pen.

Thanks so much Missy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: