Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board > Exchanges
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

Journal Sent/Received! COMPLETE!

Names just went out!

Remember, the minimum will be $5 (not including postage). Priority mail is recommended. I believe that most journals would fit in a priority mail envelope or small box which don’t cost a lot to mail. Delivery confirmation is a great idea too, and if you do your priority postage online, you can get that for free. Mail by date is Friday, October 20th. If you plan to be out of town during the delivery time, please let me know so the person sending to you won't get worried about the delivery.

Can't wait to hear about the goodies!!
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Last edited by Missy1961; 10-24-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Good morning!
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
cousinbb
Burn the Bridge of Retreat

I have my name!

My Sept.trip report of 2008
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1964578
Our Italian waiter was flirting with us!!trip report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2313132
cousinbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

My package is almost ready!

Old 10-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

good afternoon!

Old 10-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #6
cousinbb

My package is ready Hope to send it out tomorrow. I'll post when I do!

Old 10-15-2012, 06:07 AM   #7
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Mine is ready will send today
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:42 AM   #8
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Great job! Mine is just about ready, should be mailing tomorrow.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #9
figmentswife

My Journal is on it's way.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #10
cousinbb

well, I would have sent out my journal today, but it is raining and... my car got stolen. So hopefully tomorrow will be bright and sunny and I can walk to the post office

Old 10-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
figmentswife

Holy cow your car got stolen? Soooooo sorry.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #12
cousinbb

Thanks I don't know how or why it got stolen because it was old and ugly and definitely locked up. But, it is what it is. Its been reported and hopefully will be found. If not, my family and I will be buying a new one in a week or so.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #13
figmentswife

Again so sorry for you. I thought I was having a bad day..... Nothing like yours.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #14
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinbb View Post
well, I would have sent out my journal today, but it is raining and... my car got stolen. So hopefully tomorrow will be bright and sunny and I can walk to the post office
well that sucks!

Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #15
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentswife View Post
My Journal is on it's way.
our first mailing!

and everyone's picked up their names, so we are doing great.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: