Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #76
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultana

Thanks a lot, that would be nice!
No problem x
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #77
netimka
DIS Veteran
 
netimka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 518

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
I will try and take a picture of a menu.
that would be great
__________________
netimka is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #78
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

We are back and exhausted. Harrods was manic :/ the queue for Cinderellas slippers was 30 people deep when we left :0 and the cafe had a half hour wait at 11.30. We did manage to do both and I have photos I will hopefully upload tomorrow.

Also went in Disney store at Oxford street which was just as bad.

Glad to be home! Hoping for a full night sleep from madam as she got up at 2am today :0 and didn't nap till the car ride home from Bristol train station.
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #79
Corrineee
Mouseketeer
 
Corrineee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
We are back and exhausted. Harrods was manic :/ the queue for Cinderellas slippers was 30 people deep when we left :0 and the cafe had a half hour wait at 11.30. We did manage to do both and I have photos I will hopefully upload tomorrow.

Also went in Disney store at Oxford street which was just as bad.

Glad to be home! Hoping for a full night sleep from madam as she got up at 2am today :0 and didn't nap till the car ride home from Bristol train station.
Omg, hope its not like that on Monday
Hope it didn't ruin your day ?
Was the Disney Cafe expensive ?
Cheers Tinks
__________________
1st Trip Santa Fe: Dec 2009 DL Paris
2nd Trip HNY: Dec 2011 DL Paris
3rd Trip HNY: Dec 2012 DL Paris
....flights & accom booked, now planning Orlando and Antigua Dec 2014!
Corrineee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #80
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrineee View Post
Omg, hope its not like that on Monday
Hope it didn't ruin your day ?
Was the Disney Cafe expensive ?
Cheers Tinks
No still had a great day.
It was because of the parade being so busy the rest of harrods was pretty quiet.
It was £4.95 a coke just one of the small glass bottles and a jacket potato was £9.50 and kids menu jacket potato was same price. £4.50 for DD apple juice x
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #81
gemmybear83
I would blame it all on Bob
Awww I love the first day
You could stay behind after your meal and have another drink
 
gemmybear83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: U.K
Posts: 5,419

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
No still had a great day.
It was because of the parade being so busy the rest of harrods was pretty quiet.
It was £4.95 a coke just one of the small glass bottles and a jacket potato was £9.50 and kids menu jacket potato was same price. £4.50 for DD apple juice x
£9.50 for a jacket potato?! Those prices make Disneyland paris look cheap!
__________________
gemmybear83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #82
pascalstongue
DIS Veteran
 
pascalstongue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: High Wycombe, UK
Posts: 526

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989

No still had a great day.
It was because of the parade being so busy the rest of harrods was pretty quiet.
It was £4.95 a coke just one of the small glass bottles and a jacket potato was £9.50 and kids menu jacket potato was same price. £4.50 for DD apple juice x
Ouch!! Was considering going there for lunch but I think we will go to Rainforest cafe instead!
__________________


pascalstongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #83
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Ha ha! I know and it wasn't very big! £11.50 for a salad :0
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #84
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Kids menu


Close up


Adults menu


Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the other side :/ they offered after 4pm a special cant remember what though sorry it was 11.15 when we arrived so didn't take much notice.

Our table was next to this guy


Jake


Elsie loved him and kept kissing him lol.

Tinkerbell over big Ben (sorry Big Ben isn't in the photo there was table right to the side of this and they were eating)


Rapunzel


Lightening McQueen cars 2 was playing next to him


To the side of rapunzel is tangled playing


Buzz again toy story was meant to be playing in the tv next to him but wasn't working


The free gift for each child is Mickey or Minnie ears the exact ones from Disneyland Paris the tag even says Disney,and Paris

Outside the cafe were these guys



tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #85
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Window displays I am so sorry for these photos it was impossible to not get light shining on the window it was so sunny.

Cinderella




Castle


Snow White


Grumps bed


Tiana


These are the amazing Cinderella wedding shoes not the ones in the store lol!


Mulan


Pocahontas


Ariel


Jasmine


Belle


Rapunzel this one was beautiful I tried and tried to get a decent photo but just couldn't


Aurora
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #86
Tink1987
DIS Veteran
 
Tink1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,815

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989
Window displays I am so sorry for these photos it was impossible to not get light shining on the window it was so sunny.

Cinderella

Castle

Snow White

Grumps bed

Tiana

These are the amazing Cinderella wedding shoes not the ones in the store lol!

Mulan

Pocahontas

Ariel

Jasmine

Belle

Rapunzel this one was beautiful I tried and tried to get a decent photo but just couldn't

Aurora
Thanks for the photos, sounds like you had a great day!

Was there any adult stuff to buy? Like Disney figurines, pyjamas etc?
__________________
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcollettephotos/
Tink1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #87
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

I didn't see any but when we had a look round the baby bit they had extra Disney stuff that wasn't in the Disney boutique bit. So I don't know if may be they had extra in the adult clothing we didn't look sorry.

A lot of the toys are just things you find every where in Argos, toy r us etc x
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:02 AM   #88
Sultana
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 161

Love the pictures!
Due to circumstances, I'm afraid we won't be able to go to London for 2-3 days, but we are now thinking about a day trip. Taking an early Eurostar, and a late one back.
However, when I see the prices at the Disney cafe, I think we will be going back to Ladurée at Harrod's
Sultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:41 AM   #89
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultana
Love the pictures!
Due to circumstances, I'm afraid we won't be able to go to London for 2-3 days, but we are now thinking about a day trip. Taking an early Eurostar, and a late one back.
However, when I see the prices at the Disney cafe, I think we will be going back to Ladurée at Harrod's
It was very expensive especially for what it is. The shoe boutique was just amazon though how great they were with every one.
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #90
Corrineee
Mouseketeer
 
Corrineee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
No still had a great day.
It was because of the parade being so busy the rest of harrods was pretty quiet.
It was £4.95 a coke just one of the small glass bottles and a jacket potato was £9.50 and kids menu jacket potato was same price. £4.50 for DD apple juice x
Thanks Tinks for the info and piccies, I am going tomw, cant wait !! may give the Disney Cafe a miss looking at the prices !!!
__________________
1st Trip Santa Fe: Dec 2009 DL Paris
2nd Trip HNY: Dec 2011 DL Paris
3rd Trip HNY: Dec 2012 DL Paris
....flights & accom booked, now planning Orlando and Antigua Dec 2014!
Corrineee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: