Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2012, 06:09 AM   #16
nicola
Tinkerbell
Bring it on baby!!!

omg i sooooo wish we lived in england!!

2 trips to WDW in early 90's
May, 2003 DLP NPBC
June, 2004 DLP HNY
May, 2005 DLP HNY

Nov, 2005 DLP DLH (Yea!!!)

nicola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:36 AM   #17
pascalstongue
DIS Veteran

Exciting!! Will be booking Santa's grotto at Harrods now. DH will go spare!

pascalstongue is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #18
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Is it wrong that I am now trying to talk hubby into driving me, my mam, my gran and Rosebug down for the day for mam's 60th. After the year mam has had I think she deserves being treated to a day at Harrods! Her favourite shop! (this is the line I am taking...!)
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #19
Mum to Belle
Thinks she may know someone who has a planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBug
Is it wrong that I am now trying to talk hubby into driving me, my mam, my gran and Rosebug down for the day for mam's 60th. After the year mam has had I think she deserves being treated to a day at Harrods! Her favourite shop! (this is the line I am taking...!)
Sounds like a great idea to me!!!!! :-)
Mum to Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #20
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by netimka

The Cinderella Slipper Salon

A magical place for all princesses, whether big or small,
Whatever your shoe size, there is a slipper to fit you,
Which means that you shall go to the ball.

The Cinderella Slipper Salon is located in the Disney Princess Boutique in-store (Fourth Floor).

Cinderella Slippers (flats) - £24.99
Cinderella Slippers (mid heel) - £29.95
Cinderella Slippers (high heel) - £34.95
Any size like infant size 4 I would love to buy dd Cinderella shoes
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #21
adr2.8i
Back from the magic....and now hooked!

OMG! i must make sure my wife doesnt find out about this!!

we went xmas shopping in london last year and spent a few bob in Harrods and hamleys but so far this year she hasnt mentioned going again............yet!

Also the disney shop in oxford street i think it was, was the most amazing disney shop i have ever been in!!
Old 10-16-2012, 05:42 AM   #22
Donald D Duck
Mouseketeer

I believe this only opened yesterday, but has anyone seen any pictures or heard any more as to what to expect here?

I am quite tempted to take DD up to London for the day and go here as well as doing a few other bits, but I'm not sure what to expect and whether it will be worthwhile. To be honest if we weren't going here I'd probably try and do other similar things outside of London.

DLP Day trip 2000, Santa Fe 2008 and Sequoia Lodge September 2012 & September 2013

Donald D Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #23
belliiee
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by adr2.8i View Post
OMG! i must make sure my wife doesnt find out about this!!
I think this post is hilarious

I'll be in London next week! Monday in the late evening depart from Amsterdam by bus (Eurolines, love it! 32 euro for the bus). Tuesday at 7 am in London for 14 hours of shopping!! Wednesday morning i'll be back in Amsterdam

My plan was to visit the Christmas department and the Harrods Arcade but I think we need to see the 4th floor as well..
belliiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #24
ROBEAR84
DIS Veteran

I came across an article about this whilst looking for something else last week and as we're off to London during half term I'm very excited!! As we decided to do London rather than an extra trip to DLP this will be a nice little Disney fix whist we're there although I think DH will be having to drag DD and I away from there to do the rest of our sight seeing!

March 2004 ~ Holiday Inn ** March 2010 ~ Cheyenne
October 2010 ~ Cheyenne ** June 2012 ~ Sequoia Lodge
September 2014 ~ WDW ~ Offsite villa - Davenport
The 'I can't think of a suitably magical title for this TR' TR ~ Half term at the Sequoia Lodge ~ June 2012
ROBEAR84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #25
tinks_1989
need a like button

We have just booked our train tickets for November 3rd to London so we are going I am so excited! Unfortunately the Grotto is fully booked that day not so unfortunate for DH not really his thing.

I cant wait to start seeing some more pictures
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #26
netimka
DIS Veteran

some more details but sadly cannot find any more new pics, especially this boys section i think its cars as you could some red area on one of the photos...

Disney boutique at Harrods
Ages: all the family

On Wednesday 10th October 2012 the fun begins as an exclusive 7,000 square-foot pop-up boutique opens, housing an array of Disney products. The boutique will include bespoke and limited-edition items, that will range from collectables to show-stopping dress-up pieces – available to purchase throughout the festive period.

DISNEY PRINCESS PARLOUR
For a truly royal treatment, a Disney princess dress-up area will offer iconic costumes that reflect the magic of the Disney Princesses.
Plus for £19.95 visitors will have the opportunity to have their photograph taken against an enchanting Disney backdrop – a take-home memento to keep forever (by appointment only).
A particular spotlight will be given to Cinderella, as part of Disney’s celebration of the high-definition release of Disney Cinderella Diamond Edition, now available on Blu-ray and DVD. A Cinderella Slipper Salon will open offering replica limited-edition, glitter-embellished glass slippers, ranging from £24.95 to £34.95** for you to purchase.

BELOVED CHARACTERS
Choose from an extensive range of products including stationery, backpacks, books, clothing, accessories and much more, featuring Disney favourites, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, as well as Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story and Cars – the perfect
one-stop-shop for gift dilemmas for little ones and the young-at-heart this Christmas.

IN-STORE ENTERTAINMENT
With a special interactive area for all the family, customers will be invited to enjoy Disney-themed activities such as storytelling sessions.

Celebrations throughout the rest of Harrods will get underway in early November, as the store unveils an extravagant set of window displays that will showcase dresses created by world-leading designers, including Oscar de la Renta, Versace and Elie Saab – each with a unique interpretation of the original Disney Princess dresses.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:47 AM   #27
netimka
DIS Veteran

some more photos from Harrods FB... its looking great

Old 10-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #28
netimka
DIS Veteran

Old 10-20-2012, 03:50 AM   #29
netimka
DIS Veteran

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3917457&type=1
Old 10-20-2012, 06:38 AM   #30
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for this info, we will be in London on the 15th December - so excited!
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcollettephotos/
Tink1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: