Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
momtoamulan
Mouseketeer

dumb question...just got back from Disney

which was fantastic, btw...we purchased photopass +....we have 400 photos (I know not as many as some...lol)...do, I just click cd purchase, and the photos will be mailed to me...or do I have to click on each one, and add them to my shopping cart (just getting the cd)...

I am so confused...lol.
momtoamulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
mm1971
DIS Veteran

Not sure if the + is different, but with the old photopass, you go to the site and enter the card number. You then get the pictures and can make any changes, add borders and touch up photos and then when your done, you put it in your cart and then you should be able to complete the transaction. You don't want to order the CD until after you have gone through and edited the photos.

I'm sure there are others that have done the + that may have a better description. Good luck and enjoy those pics.

mm1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
GoHerbie
Mouseketeer

I ordered our photo CD about a month ago. I think it automatically puts all photos in your account onto the CD (plus pics with any edits or borders you add), and you add the photo CD into the shopping cart and not each individual photo. If there's any obviously bad photos you don't want you can delete them from your account, but the photo size on the screen isn't big enough so I got all of our pics on the CD then used photoshop to sort through them and rank the good ones.

GoHerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
momtoamulan
Mouseketeer

Thanks!

I deleted one photo.I figured photoshop has a better editing, so I will just use that.
momtoamulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
cjnettles
Mouseketeer

Once you get into your account, it should give the option to upload your pictures straight to your computer. That's what I did in August, and then I just put ones on CD that I wanted prints of.

CJ

Next Trip: Dec 17th-20th, POP Century and MVMCP
cjnettles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #6
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoamulan View Post
I deleted one photo.I figured photoshop has a better editing, so I will just use that.

But photoshop won't have the Disney borders that you might want. Please go through them to see. After you order the CD (or do a download, which I have been told can be done with PP+) you won't be able to put any of the Disneyphotopass borders on there, so make sure you know what you are doing or not doing!

stitchkingdom.com has a good photopass tutorial, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjnettles View Post
Once you get into your account, it should give the option to upload your pictures straight to your computer. That's what I did in August, and then I just put ones on CD that I wanted prints of.
If you do the download you can make prints of those, too. Downloads and CD both come with the same limited release to make prints as you like.

And the CD should include EVERY photo in your account; there's no adding them to the CD, there's only *deleting* them from the account.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: