Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #2206
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
DDC 469
Never mind the Kool-Aid, don’t drink the Beverly!
If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again
 
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Along the Nation Ford, SC
Posts: 5,781

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella View Post
This one?



Yep...
That one.



I rarely ever go back and edit to declare page owanage. But when I do...
Its best to do it with an image as classy as that one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella View Post

Last edited by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes; 11-01-2012 at 02:29 PM.
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #2207
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,776

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj9200 View Post
Feel better. PT can be tough, but it is worth it. Hated my therapist at first but know she is one of my favorite people in the world.
I agree I started day one not liking this, but I do know she is only trying to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella View Post
Page one has been Updated.

Is he looking for what I think he is looking for? One problem, I don't think she is close to a "Fitting" Jasmine. Damn Auto correct, have to reteach my iPhone 5. It seems it took forever to teach my 4S!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasnotafan View Post
Hope therapy helps and take it a day at a time.
Thanks. Me too!


Since when was legality ever an issue on here. You will have to track down the aforementioned hot Snow White, convince here to dress in costume, and have a picture taken. Or we can fine you in bacon and Dole Whips.
I think I am about to go get some Dole Whip now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTrike View Post
Sorry your back is still hurting. Hopefully they will be able to get both you and the car back to pre-accident condition before too long.
Thanks I mean it. The mechanic said I will never notice it had been in an accident. But people sometimes think they hear something when they don't after a repair. I just don't know I am on the fence about that. But as for injuries to myself. I may be able to fix it but I have to watch incase it returns after completing the program.
Venomhatch is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #2208
Goofy + 3
DDC 400
Remember, it's ok to cry a little. Not too much, just a little
 
Goofy + 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,923

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodBelding View Post
Of course! Don't you go falling in love with my RV though, I'll be taking it back with me when I leave in a month...
That there's an ARRRRVEEEE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodBelding View Post
I think so too, but they've covered the mistake well in hindsight...
I must have missed something. How did they cover it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck619 View Post
Norm can help you empty the crapper
Oh- crapper's full. Honey, have you checked our crapper?
__________________
me Chris (40) DW (38) DD (9) DS(7) DD(5)
DIS Dad #400
Goofy + 3 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #2209
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
Thanks I mean it. The mechanic said I will never notice it had been in an accident. But people sometimes think they hear something when they don't after a repair. I just don't know I am on the fence about that. But as for injuries to myself. I may be able to fix it but I have to watch incase it returns after completing the program.
You know, you might be surprised. I just bought a new truck last December and got T-boned by a school bus when I had 3900 mi on it. Everything on the driver side was torn up and had to be replaced including headlight, taillight and both bumpers, both doors were knocked way out of whack and I could stick my fist between the door frame and the top of my door, and the front suspension was bent up bad. I was ticked when I found out there wasn't enough to total it. I figured I'd get it fixed and try to trade it.

Truthfully, I've driven twice as many miles with it since I got it back than I had on it before the wreck. I don't have any wind sounds from doors not being lined up right. The alignment on it is perfect. There are no gaps that shouldn't be there. They really can do a good job with all the new tools and technology that a good body shop has at their disposal... as long as they know what they're doing. I really expected to hear noises and be dissatisfied, but was pleasantly surprised. I hope you have the same luck.
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #2210
cj9200
DIS Dad #412
Double Dog Dare You to post a screaming like a little girl video
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Miami, Fl
Posts: 3,722

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodBelding View Post
Of course! Don't you go falling in love with my RV though, I'll be taking it back with me when I leave in a month...
Speed dialing Fed when you and Norm show up.
cj9200 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #2211
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,159

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj9200 View Post
Speed dialing Fed when you and Norm show up.
I doubt you'll have to make that phone call. I think they're going to be picking him up and pulling his boat down behind the RV.
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 03:33 PM   #2212
wasnotafan
DIS Dad #481
Unfortunately my smartphone is smatter than I am
All that fresh air over the years has done me good
 
wasnotafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,418

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I doubt you'll have to make that phone call. I think they're going to be picking him up and pulling his boat down behind the RV.
__________________
May/June 98 - All Star Music Calypso
July 03 - All Star Music Rock
Sept/Oct 05 - POP Century 50's
Sept/Oct 06 - POR Riverside Alligator Bayou
July 08 - POR Riverside Magnolia Bend
wasnotafan is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 03:33 PM   #2213
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,776

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
You know, you might be surprised. I just bought a new truck last December and got T-boned by a school bus when I had 3900 mi on it. Everything on the driver side was torn up and had to be replaced including headlight, taillight and both bumpers, both doors were knocked way out of whack and I could stick my fist between the door frame and the top of my door, and the front suspension was bent up bad. I was ticked when I found out there wasn't enough to total it. I figured I'd get it fixed and try to trade it.

Truthfully, I've driven twice as many miles with it since I got it back than I had on it before the wreck. I don't have any wind sounds from doors not being lined up right. The alignment on it is perfect. There are no gaps that shouldn't be there. They really can do a good job with all the new tools and technology that a good body shop has at their disposal... as long as they know what they're doing. I really expected to hear noises and be dissatisfied, but was pleasantly surprised. I hope you have the same luck.
Thanks... Before this if I had a mishap in the civic I didn't really care. But now its different lol.
Venomhatch is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #2214
theduck619
DDC 188
I love that middle crease between the two straight sections
It's a secret passge to a man cave
 
theduck619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 9,058

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I doubt you'll have to make that phone call. I think they're going to be picking him up and pulling his boat down behind the RV.
Does that mean the RV has to get spinners to match the boat?
__________________
(me - David) (DW) DS 9 & = 9 (twins) DS 8 DD 7 DD 4

DisDad Member #188

We are home!- 9/21/14 Follow the adventure at:
http://nicelyfamilyadoptionadventure.blogspot.com
theduck619 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #2215
mm1971
DIS Veteran
 
mm1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,146

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2997 View Post
Happy Thursday gentlemen!

Well, not so happy here.

You see, it's November 1st, and unfortunately the boss decided that starting today, we have to go back to wearing ties!

I know, right? Who wears stinkin' ties anymore, really?

We had been allowed to do business casual all summer. Now, it's only business casual on Friday and Saturday.

So, think of me while I'm wearing this noose all day.
As they say in the HM......"there's always my way".......HAHA!
__________________
(Jim) (W) (DS13) (DD11)
DD# 714



mm1971 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 04:14 PM   #2216
moose615
DIS Veteran
 
moose615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hendersonville, Tennessee
Posts: 2,059

Hope everyone is doing good, I see there's man law/ guideline debates and venoms cars having surgery

DD did great at her dentist visit, a lot better then last time, she has 8 back teeth that either need crowns or fillings (11 year teeth) so I can't wait it out for them to fall out, sooooo I have to get them fixed which will range around 1,800 to 2,600 and of course she would have to be mildly sedated but that's included in that price, I'm going to split the visits between this year and next year so it should cut that down some.
__________________
moose615 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #2217
mm1971
DIS Veteran
 
mm1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,146

[QUOTE=afwdwfan;46601513]No, no, no... You can not come in here talking about a hot Snow White and not have any pictures. I don't know if this violates any current Man Laws, but if not, I think we need a new one.

We may want to take his man card away for a few days. Sorry nemie, rules are rules. Pictures or it didn't happen.
__________________
(Jim) (W) (DS13) (DD11)
DD# 714



mm1971 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #2218
cj9200
DIS Dad #412
Double Dog Dare You to post a screaming like a little girl video
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Miami, Fl
Posts: 3,722

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I doubt you'll have to make that phone call. I think they're going to be picking him up and pulling his boat down behind the RV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck619 View Post
Does that mean the RV has to get spinners to match the boat?
Beat me to the punch Duck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1971 View Post
We may want to take his man card away for a few days. Sorry nemie, rules are rules. Pictures or it didn't happen.
To get my man card you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. OK, no pics so it didn't happen. But I did get a call today.

Randall, I guess it is on so you can put it on the first page.
cj9200 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #2219
scott2997
DIS Dad#543
You trying for ownage?!
I'm not sure what I'll be tied up in at home tonight
 
scott2997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,749

Tis the Season....the season for leaves...and clogged gutters....

Any of you guys have any experience with any gutter guards?

If so, what do you recommend?
__________________
Me DW DD7 DD5




Dis Dads Member #543

April 2012 Spring Break TR

Trips:April 2014 (BLT), January 2014 (CBR), January 2013 (OKW), April 2012 (BLT)
MK Only (1 day visits) - 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Offsite - 2013, 2005, 1990
scott2997 is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #2220
wasnotafan
DIS Dad #481
Unfortunately my smartphone is smatter than I am
All that fresh air over the years has done me good
 
wasnotafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,418

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2997 View Post
Tis the Season....the season for leaves...and clogged gutters....

Any of you guys have any experience with any gutter guards?

If so, what do you recommend?
Not the screens like I have. The silver maple seeds drop right through and still clog the gutters sot I have to get up and remove the screens and clean them out. The waterfall guard system that Sears has looks interesting though I am afraid they will still clog.
__________________
May/June 98 - All Star Music Calypso
July 03 - All Star Music Rock
Sept/Oct 05 - POP Century 50's
Sept/Oct 06 - POR Riverside Alligator Bayou
July 08 - POR Riverside Magnolia Bend
wasnotafan is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
bacon, beer, dole whips, don, meat



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.