Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
DisneyHardin
DIS Veteran

Quick Review of POFQ

We stayed at POFQ Oct 2-7. Everything was great. We arrived via Magical Express about noon on the 2nd. Our room was ready and waiting for us. Ironically, we were assigned the SAME ROOM we had last year. We were in room 4109, which is building 4 and we faced out toward the rose garden.

The busses were fantastic. We rarely waited more than 5 minutes and only shared with Riverside on mid-afternoon trips - no sharing during busy times.

We only had breakfasts at the food court, but it was fine. We refilled our mugs lots of times and it was always clean around the drink dispensers. We went to the Scat Cat Lounge one night and the bartender there was so friendly. One afternoon at the pool we went to Mardi Grogs pool bar and also had a great experience.

Our Mousekeeper was great - the room was kept very clean and we even got a couple towel critters one day. I called one evening to Housekeeping to ask for an extra blanket and someone was at our door within 10 minutes to deliver it.

The people at the front desk were super nice. I went and paid our room charges with a whole bunch of $25 gift cards. The guy teased me about how now he wasn't going to get his break because of me, but was joking and was very efficient at processing all those cards.

My only complaint was that even though the weather was warm, the pool water was REALLY cold.

If anyone has any specific questions. feel free to ask.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
hsmamato2
Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad temper
Little house on the prairie was the HEIGHT of t.v

thanks for posting! I hope we have a great time when we go too! nice to hear you had fun
hsmamato2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: