Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #151
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Fell a little behind again

Love the pumpkins and the family shot on the tractor! Fall is our favourite too...hoodies, pumpkin spice lattes, stews, soups, it just doesn't get any better than that!

The Pirate League pictures are adorable....I have to show Shanleigh Brynn's mermaid makeup....so adorable! All the kids looked like they were having a ball as I'm sure you were too watching them!
Queenofallthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:34 AM   #152
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyland Mom View Post

I like this family picture with Pirate Goofy.

We haven't done the Pirate League with the girls, but our little boy cousins have, and they loved it!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #153
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

I'm glad the pirate's league was such an enjoyable experience. With two boys, I'm sure we'll make it over there at some point. I have to agree with an earlier poster, that mermaid makeup is awesome and really does look amazing!

We're big barnstormer fans in this house too, and don't feel bad about taking the little one on it, I had DS on it as soon as he was tall enough too, he was just two years and three months. My reasoning was I wanted to get him on it early, so he'd get used to it, and not be scared. It seems to have worked, he loves all the kiddie coasters now.

Your pictures are amazing, I wish I had photography skills!
CandleontheWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:59 PM   #154
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Julia and Brynn's pirate and mermaid makeovers are SO cute!!!! They definitely look like they were embracing their roles!!

Love your rollercoaster pictures! They definitely look like a Disney ad!!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #155
CourtneykidOT
Mouseketeer

Whew! I think I am finally caught up...with all the TR and PTR's! Lots of fun. I love reading ones that I have something in common with. We are on TN/GA border, so we are close, I think. I have a 6 yo and almost 3 yo. Also, I am a peds OT and I love reading about Brynn and her adventures through Disney! She is one COOL kiddo! Much luck to you with school system and her getting everything she needs!
Can't wait to read more...
CourtneykidOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #156
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Okay Jenn, I hope you're ready for an epic comment because I kind of fell behind over here and have THREE updates to chat about! I'll try to keep it short but I make no promises.

Oh and this is random, but I had to tell you this funny story. Whenever Matt and I talk about you to each other (not in a BAD way, but more like if we are just talking about one of your updates on the DIS or a FB status update), we always are like, "OH! Did you see what Fantasyland Mom said blahblahblah".. But it just dawned on me that like, hello, why do I not call you Jenn? BAHAHAHA, anyway, I think I will start calling you Jennifer when I talk to Matt about some funny thing that you mentioned one of the kids did or whatever. I feel like such a dork but it just cracked me up over here.

I'm fairly certain, based on your FB photos and such, that we went to the Pumpkin Patch at the same time! If only it were in the same state, hahaha. But I just adored your photos! And your pumpkins are fantastic! Another reason why I think we'd be good friends; you adore the same things about Fall/Halloween that I do!

Okay, this is the update I have been SUPER looking forward to because I can't wait to see how this whole Pirates League thing goes, eeee!

OMG CREEPY MANNEQUIN! No.. just no.

I love how Sawyer is looking at his arm like, "WAAAAIT A SECOND... I thought you were gone! So nice to see you again."

I LOVE this process for finding out Julia's name/the document they give you! Such a neat idea!

Um, that wench sounds like a wench. What the heck? What a poop. Brynn can sign her name as large as she wants, dangit.

Okay, Elizabeth is awesome in my book. Sounds like she knew exactly how to talk to Brynn which makes me a happy lady over here. AND I love how Brynn got cheers all around! I bet she was so happy!

Aww, I love Julia's transformation! She looks like a true pirate. And I love her version of the oath.

OH MY GOODNESS. THIS PHOTO SHOOT. There are no words! I love the dedication by both of the girls to their characters! I mean seriously, this is the best photo shoot ever.

HAAHA the look of fear on Julia's face in that one photo while Brynn's just got a smile on her face is kind of priceless.

Haha the is highly unfortunate that Sawyer peed on you. At least it dried quickly?!

AHHH YAY! The feeling of finally being caught up... and I can't wait to hear abotu the rest of your day! Talk about an awesome start, with so much more to look forward to, seriously!

EDIT: I just edited this because I realized I called you Jennifer and not Jenn, hahaha. I mean obv. that's your name but I know you go by Jenn, duh. What a goob I am.

And also, in response to your "Arrrr you ready?", I just suddenly got the urge to scream, "AYE AYE CAPTAIN.... AYE AYE CAPTAIN! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH... Wholivesinapineappleunderthesea? Sponge Bob Square Pants!" Yup, don't even mind me.

Last edited by danimaroo; 10-21-2012 at 02:30 AM.
danimaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:39 AM   #157
burly
DIS Veteran

Love your trip report so far, as i am a detail kinda girl!

looking forward to more...

KIM
burly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:16 AM   #158
DVCWDWMEMBER
DIS Veteran

the pirate pictures of your girls are just awesome. When we had our family celebration last July we also surprised our grandson Joaquin with a pirate makeover. His dad Jason wanted his whole face done, unfortunately Joaquin was not happy about that and almost from the start wanted the "yuck" as he called it taken off his face.I believe my daughter IheartDduck posted a few of his pictures on her TR.

Love your detailed TR makes me feel like I am right there and experiencing it too.

Love your Monsters Inc pumpkins

Can't wait to hear more.
6/85 Offsite:12/86 DI: 8/88, 1/98, 5/00 DLR- Offsite:12/91 CR: 11/93 FWC: 1/99 POFQ: 9/99 CSR:01/02 CB/PR: 01/03 BCV: 12/03 DCL/BCV:10/04, 10/08 SSR: 05/05 PR: 01/06 WL: 05/06 GC-DLR: 11/06 POFQ: 02/07 DLH-DLR:11/07 BWV/POR: 05/08 OKW/VB: 05/09 AK/VB:10/09 GF:09/10 Disneyland Paris :11/10 POP: 07/11 BLT: 9/11 OKW: 6/12 Disneyland Paris : 7/13 WL,SSR-THV,AK :1/14 SSR:5/14 BC :11/14 WL:12/14 SSR: 2/15 AK: 8/15 DLH

DVCWDWMEMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:22 AM   #159
JDailey
Mouseketeer

The girls look SO good! I loved all of the pictures and their great expressions in them.

You guys all look great at the pumpkin patch. That was such a cute idea to paint the pumpkins.

Last edited by JDailey; 10-21-2012 at 09:59 AM.
JDailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #160
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Wow the Pirates League looks amazing! I didn't know they transformed little girls there, for some reason I thought it was for boys, since the girls have BBB! I love it! The girls look so adorable, I really love the mermaid make up!

Love the photoshoot, you have some amazing pictures to remember your trip by! I absolutely LOVE the shots on the Barnstormer, you're right, they definitely do look like they should be used on the Disney website!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #161
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Aaarrrrrrrr!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha. That's what I used to say to a co-worker all the time when he would say something stupid. I would just pet his arm and say "you're so pretty....."

Okay, that kid mannequin thing just scared the bejeezus out of me too! Thank you for providing me with what will be the source of my future nightmares.

I thought sticking your arm in a cannon was always wise? Clearly I've been misinformed.

Yes, wench seems to be an appropriate name for that girl.

Awwww, Brynn's makeover is so cool! I love the makeup they did. I'm glad that her transformer (robot) handled her very well.

Hahaha, "yeah, what she said!" Clever Julia.

They wanted to charge you for the photos? That must be new, because it was included in ours with my nephew last year. That's bizarre.

The girls are so absolutely adorable in those pictures! Talk about commitment!

You are a great Mom! Just like my great Mom used to do with us. "You're tall enough? Great! I'm not explaining a thing!" Seriously, it will only help them in the end, trust me!

Brandon seriously takes awesome pictures. I love the whole sequence on the Barnstormer.

You are absolutely correct. You guys would be so much better on WDW's website.

Poor you with the little reminder you had to wear for the day!

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
IheartDDuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #162
katt789
DIS Veteran

Ah! Such a great update! the pirates league looks like such a great experience. I'm really glad they have something like that that's not princess themed. There's something for everyone! That photo shoot is incredible, amazing shots of everyone! Yay!

I definitely know the "small" feeling on the Barnstormer, that thing certainly is made for children, fitting 2 adults into a car just isn't fun most of the time haha.

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #163
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Love, Love the Pirates League photos! I just love the Pirates League... so well done in there... took my kiddos in there 3 years ago... No mermaids at the time... but both did pirates... so much fun...

David unfortunately remembers too much make up and even though he doesn't have many sensory issues... before I knew it -he had a lot of makeup on... He looked great but I felt bad because I know he felt a bit uncomfortable... he really didn't like the feeling...

Both your girls look awesome and the make is very well done but not crazy heavy ... which is really nice...

I love the whole fall.pumpkin.cider.orange. awesome ness myself... we've already made the pumpkin/apple pilgrimage this year... but I don't have any great tractor photos...

BTW can you explain to this Northerner exactly what a boiled peanut is? I mean is it literally a peanut that is boiled? I saw trucks that had them in South Carolina... I didn't see any the time I was in Tennessee...but I was mainly in Nashville...are they more of a country thing or just a general Southern thing?
PracPerfPatricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:32 PM   #164
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

Your pumpkins are so cute. What a great idea.

The photo shoot is amazing. How cool to have your very own photographer along with you.

Me DH DD DS
MagicShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #165
729tink
Earning My Ears

Love this trip report so far! Your family is adorable!

30 trips under my belt and always planning the next!
Me 30
DH 29
DS 1
729tink is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: