Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2014, 07:48 PM   #1
cfriend416
DIS Veteran

Parenthood (TV show)

Oh my goodness. Does anyone on here watch Parenthood? No one I know watches, and I just watched last week's episode and need to talk about it!
cfriend416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:40 PM   #2
formill
DIS Veteran

I love this show- just watched the most recent episode last night.....I am worried that because this is the last season that it may not all end as happily as I want??!!! Especially after that ending of that show!! Yikes. It was kind of better in the summer I first started watching it and was able to watch it one episode after another....now I have to wait a week.
formill is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2014, 08:50 PM   #3
mnrose
DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure someone is dying this season. Whether it's Zeke or not, I don't know. Somehow, I think some of this Zeke thing is misdirection, and that one of the sibs will die instead.

Or maybe Amber loses the baby? I don't know. I just have a feeling that we are in for some death somewhere. Of course, a family dealing with death is a pretty normal part of life.

I do hope that the lawyer sister gets back together with her husband.
mnrose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:24 PM   #4
JanaDee
DIS Veteran

I love this show and am quite irritated it won't be back until January. I also think someone will die, either Zeke or Crosby. I hope nothing happens to Amber or her baby. There are only 4 episodes left. Quit wasting our time on characters we don't care about (Hank, Ruby)!!
JanaDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:43 PM   #5
BadgerGirl84
I think my biggest pet peeve is when a weird toe pops out the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanaDee View Post
I love this show and am quite irritated it won't be back until January. I also think someone will die, either Zeke or Crosby. I hope nothing happens to Amber or her baby. There are only 4 episodes left. Quit wasting our time on characters we don't care about (Hank, Ruby)!!
Agreed. Did not need to see Mr. Cyr (or however you spell his name) again either, especially since nothing happened.

BadgerGirl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:17 PM   #6
Mom_Rides
DIS Veteran

The writers have lead us to believe that Zeke will die this season. I honestly thought Crosby would die a couple of weeks ago when he got into the motorcycle accident. I think we're looking at a death who I don't know though. I think Amber will go into labor when whoever is dying and I'm certain Joel and Julia will get back together. I too wish they wouldn't waste time on meaningless characters like Ruby. I love this show and am so sad it's ending.

Our first trip! June 5-11, 2010 @ POR
A short trip just for our Princess! April 17-19, 2012 @ POP
Mom_Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:27 PM   #7
Breezy_Carol
Who needs doors when you can use windows
Bugged by ticks
I had a dog that ate wood screws once

I am watching also.

The way Adam and Kristina are protecting (that might not be the right word) Max drives me nuts.

Breezy_Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #8
DisReno
Mouseketeer

It's been a great show, and I have watched since the beginning.

However, I am so over Christina and her husband babying Max. Max was harrassing that girl, and they did nothing about it, but tell him how proud they were of him. They should have put a stop to it, and I'm sick of the way they treat him-like he can never be reprimanded because he has Aspergers. I don't blame those parents at all for wanting to pull their daughter from the school.

I don't know if someone will die...I think they are making us think that, and then no one will.

I actually like the new lawyer that Julia is dating and wanted her to stay with him.

I think Crosby is a waste-get a new job and support your family. He is a joke.
DisReno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:32 PM   #9
mumto3girls
DIS Veteran

This is one of my favorite shows ever and I am so sorry that it is ending. I do agree that we don't need to see Hank and Ruby and the ex-wife and Mark. I want to see more Julia and Joel. I also like Zeke and Camille and Adam and Christina, but I think we see a lot of them and they are in a good place--other than Zeke's latest health crisis.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:08 AM   #10
Carl
DIS Veteran

Here's what I want to see.
1. Zeke make a full recovery and be able to take his wife to France. ( But from the previews, it looks like his heart is is horrible shape. Maybe he'll get a transplant, but there is too little of the season left for that.)
2. Max, despite his Aspergers, needs to be shown some tough love and given the truth in regards to his relation with girls and what is just not acceptable behavior. He is not stupid and I think they can ultimately get through to him.
3. Overall it will be best for the family if Julia gets back with her husband. She was extremely unwise to get involved with the other man, but her husband should not have completely abandoned the family and forgiven her. After all, his being so involved outside of the home is what drove her to seek attention elsewhere.
4. Crosby and the recording business should be put on hold until their financial situation is much more stable. They are still young and maybe music can be in the future, but the musicians they have had working so far or not the cream of the crop.
Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:58 AM   #11
Vernie822
DIS Veteran

I watch, too!

I am a week behind (no worry if you spoil though). I am so sad that this is the last season.

I'm in agreeance with someone dying - I'm just not sure how they'll end it otherwise, unless it's some big happy ending with Amber having the baby, Crosby turning the studio around, Zeke being healthy, Joel and Julia back together. But I don't see that happening for some reason. I get so excited every time I see a glimmer of Joel/Julia getting back together. Ahhh.

POFQ Girls Trip - March 2015
Pop Century - Oct/Nov 2015

1994 Offsite // 1999 Disney Institute // 2001 Offsite // 2002 Offsite // 2008 All Star Sports // 2014 CSR
[/SIZE]
Vernie822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:30 AM   #12
Sugardimples
DIS Veteran

I think there will be a big happy ending with the birth of Amber's Baby EXCEPT I think that Hank will go back with his wife and Sarah will be sad.
Sugardimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:46 PM   #13
wishesuponastar
DIS Veteran

My hubby and I Love this show and sad that it's ending. Yes Max needs to be taught about relationship boundaries with girls. Hoping Joel and Julia get back together and I also like Sarah with Mark but there's probably not enough time to see that happen.

Does anyone know of another show like this we can look out for even if it's on Netflix?
wishesuponastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:59 PM   #14
"Cinder" Ella's Mom
DIS Veteran

I feel like Crosby might die and Zeke will get his heart. I read an interview with the guy who plays Joel and he said there will be no need for future specials/movies after the series ends because the finale will wrap everything up. And he said it will be sad...
"Cinder" Ella's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #15
DisReno
Mouseketeer

Wow...some ideas here I never thought of. I never thought of Cosby dying-Why does everyone think that?

I guess I'm in the minority when I want to see Julia have a new romance. LOL.

I like Hank with the other sister, so I hope Hank doesn't go back to his wife.
DisReno is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: