Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
DLPDreams
I am like a child in a sweet shop, all hyper on sugar

December hours - when up?

Anyone know when the December park hours might be posted on the DLRP website please? Also, when will the programme be available? Guessing a week or two before? I can't really judge on previous weeks as the (November) park hours are changing when we go so parades etc will probably be different times I would have thought (think it looks like park closes 1 hour before the previous few weeks)!

Really want to book my meals but need to wait to see when parades etc will be...

DLPDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

I'd be surprised if the park programme for your dates is available until the Friday before you travel at the earliest to be honest .
Park hours I'd expect to be out in the next couple of weeks for December.

Once Christmas season gets into full swing after 11th November, I think you'll be safe assuming the various parades will be the same times then as your trip will be, even if the main park closes at a different time.
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:28 AM   #3
DLPDreams
I am like a child in a sweet shop, all hyper on sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft View Post
I'd be surprised if the park programme for your dates is available until the Friday before you travel at the earliest to be honest .
Park hours I'd expect to be out in the next couple of weeks for December.

Once Christmas season gets into full swing after 11th November, I think you'll be safe assuming the various parades will be the same times then as your trip will be, even if the main park closes at a different time.
Thank you Elaine. Actually the park hours change twice (I think) in November - ranging from closing at 9 pm down to 7 pm at the end of the month (when we are going). December, I'm expecting to be the same as end November. Plus I think EMH becomes only 1 hour on mornings too - all a bit different due to the 20th I think.

Perhaps I will get an idea from the programme a few weeks before. I just thought with there possibly being at least a one hour change, the parade time may change, plus there's the new Christmas parade which has timings too (although it does appear it will be on a few times a day?). And the lighting ceremony - never seen these things so have no idea when they are on!?

I wish they'd release the programme a week or two in advance - it's not like they don't know what they are doing! The closing times for December will be a start though .

DLPDreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: