DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
DinahInWonderland
Mouseketeer

Question Two Week Reservation?

I know I can book a 7-night stay a year out at my home resort, but what about longer stays? If we wanted to stay for 14 nights would I have to wait until a year and 7 days to call and book a room, or call at a year out book for one week then call back a week later and add on the remaining days?
DinahInWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #2
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinahInWonderland View Post
I know I can book a 7-night stay a year out at my home resort, but what about longer stays? If we wanted to stay for 14 nights would I have to wait until a year and 7 days to call and book a room, or call at a year out book for one week then call back a week later and add on the remaining days?
It's 11 months, not 1 year. You can book 7 nights at the 11 month window. You can then add another night each day or wait 7 days and book the other 7 at once.
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
DinahInWonderland
Mouseketeer

I knew it was 11 months out, just wasn't thinking before I typed! LOL! Seems like it would just be easiest to call at 11 months and one week to add it all at the same time rather than waiting on hold everyday. Thanks!
DinahInWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #4
Dean
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinahInWonderland View Post
Assuming you want it all as one reservation call 11 months out and book 7 nights. Then call back 7 days later and add the other days. If you're concerned you might not get it, call 5-6 days later and add those 5-6 days then a couple of days later and add the last couple of days. Assuming the same number of units in inventory (no maint issues), you don't have to call day by day to avoid getting shut out. If you want to do it online, reserve the first 7 days then a week later, the last 7 and ask they be linked. Obviously any variation in unit type or resort will change the parameters as each of these type changes make each a separate reservation.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: