Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2013, 09:17 AM   #1336
jenny105
DIS Veteran

I have a lot of catching up to do on this TR. I've been MIA all summer! I read the latest entry. Your kids are so freakin cute!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 07-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #1337
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Shame Parker was still not feeling completely better. Glad he was able to enjoy some swimming and pizza.

The pic of Noelle asleep is precious
good thing he was feeling well enough to eat though, that seemed to really help him out.

thanks it is a cute picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Hmm...usually you have to worry about other bodily fluids in the pool.

When you have kids, you get to be a connoisseur of the plain cheese pizza.

I've watched that loop over and over again as well. I probably shouldn't be proud of that.

we usually can talk the kids into eating pepperoni or sausage, but with how greasy the pepperoni is we decided against that one, and for some reason they dont have just sausage anywhere in disney.

we watch the loop over and over as well, nothing wrong with that,

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
That picture of Noelle running away with mommy's phone is priceless!

Glad Parker was feeling good enough for a little swim. And what a sweet looking Noelle sleeping in mommy's arms.

Hope both kids wake up the next morning feeling well and refreshed.
it is a funny picture of her being caught in the act, i had to get a new phone this year just to give her one to play with. yeah ill go with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Aw poor Parker, just a little bit off. Noelle wins the picture update between running away with the phone (iId have been freaking about it being dropped) and the crashed out pic. Sounds overall like a good, mellow afternoon and needed early evening for the kids.
that phone has been dropped more times than a bouncy ball, it just pops open battery falls out and then we put it back together and it works again.

it was a nice rest for the adults as well after a long trip thus far...good down time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Poor Parker. It does sound like the heat was getting to him. He would be fine after some rest but would feel bad again after resuming activity.

Hopefully both kids got a nice long rest and woke up refreshed and ready to go in the AM.
yep i think that is what was going on with him.

next day turns out much better.

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #1338
FauntleroyFAN07

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Poor Parker for not feeling well. Hope he is better soon.
thanks scott, the next day he is doing much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
So glad Parker started feeling better! Hope he continues to feel good for the rest of the trip Love having down days when going to Disney - helps rejuvenate everyone and also some quality time (my grown up boys ended up playing ping pong one day and had a blast).
the next day turns out alot better.

that is great that they enjoy not going to the parks as well and can still have fun, ping pong is a great activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
So cute!
thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aburns8 View Post
The kids are just so darn cute!
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
I have a lot of catching up to do on this TR. I've been MIA all summer! I read the latest entry. Your kids are so freakin cute!
glad to see you back, hope your summer is going good.

if you notice some pics that wont show up in posts when you are catching up it is because those are over there limit, but they will reset soon.

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 07-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #1340
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Love that picture of Parker chasing Noelle with the phone. She's got a little devilish streak in her, doesn't she? I wonder where she gets it.
Yea, I wonder too.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:48 AM   #1342
marvali
DIS Veteran

Nice little update, but it is obvious that Parker still wasn't quite back to normal. And I can't believe as much of a little flirt as Noelle has been at the pool you let her out showing so much skin!!! Thought you were going to keep an eye on her Dad!!!

So cute packing her dollcase............and what a sweet angel sleeping beside Mom! I guess Candi just has the touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
I've watched that loop over and over again as well. I probably shouldn't be proud of that.
I think we could all start an intervention group over that one.........

Quote:
Love that picture of Parker chasing Noelle with the phone. She's got a little devilish streak in her, doesn't she? I wonder where she gets it.
Quote:
Yea, I wonder too.
Must be from Candi................Dan still has his!!!

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 07-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #1343
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Candi of course
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 07-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #1344
FauntleroyFAN07

Quote:
Quote:
Yea, I wonder too.
Quote:
would you believe me if i just said.

"she got it from her momma?"

Blessed by the Best
Old 07-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #1345
FauntleroyFAN07

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Nice little update, but it is obvious that Parker still wasn't quite back to normal. And I can't believe as much of a little flirt as Noelle has been at the pool you let her out showing so much skin!!! Thought you were going to keep an eye on her Dad!!!
i was packing a super soaker to spray any little kids who might try and hit on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
So cute packing her dollcase............and what a sweet angel sleeping beside Mom! I guess Candi just has the touch!

I think we could all start an intervention group over that one.........

Must be from Candi................Dan still has his!!!
of course i still have mine...gotta keep that one

Blessed by the Best
Old 07-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #1346
FauntleroyFAN07

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Candi of course
despite what marv says about you, i knew i liked you ALOT rosie.

Blessed by the Best
Old 07-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #1347
FauntleroyFAN07

Chapter 64. A New Day

Sorry again for the absence between updates, but it is the summer season and that means camping trips...we were away again camping in michigan. But we are back now for 3 weeks straight so hope to turn out about 2 updates a week as time allows.

Chapter 64. A New Day

The night went pretty good, noelle was knocked out all night long, parker slept pretty good but when he is not feeling well candi doesnt sleep good...so whenever he would move she would go check on him, finally she just ended up sleeping across the end of his bed and said she slept better that way so she could be closer to him if he woke up.

she did sneak his pillow pet away from him and used it as a pillow...even when she had the ones from our bed 3 feet away

anyhow, we all woke up at 7:50, parker said he was thirst and downed about half of an OJ bottle, before i could stop him, he threw up a little since he drank it so fast.

when we went to breakfast it took a while to convience him that he needed a little food in him so he had energy for the day, finally that was accomplished and he ended up eating crackers, a little milk, and about 1/4 of a pancake.

i might have also bribed him with a new cars vinylmation from the gift shop as a incentive. im not above it when it comes to getting the kids feeling better on vacation.

we then headed back to the room and were ready for another day.

we were all ready and out the door at the bright and early hour of.

but where were we headed?

yep parker wanted to go back to blizzard beach, he liked it alot more than typhoon lagoon so thats where we went.

we were at BB by 11:00 so it was a nice short bus trip the driver dropped us off before he kept on to AK..which was really nice.

and this day we decided that taking the stroller was the best choice and then we would not rent a locker just keep our stuff with the stroller in the kiddy area

we found a good shaded spot in the kiddy area to keep the stroller candi and parker ended up going on the family tube slide, noelle and i played daddy sits on in the shallow water she runs at me and knocks me down....it kept her entertained for about 30 minutes while candi and parker were away...and she was happy so it was a win win for all.

parker and i went down the family tube slide when they got back, and then went to play a little in the middle kid size area of the iceburgs.

after that we opted for lunch.

right by our seats was a stand that served hot dogs, it sounded good to all of us, so that is what we went with.

nice thing about this stand was it didnt have kids meals, just adult which meant parker was able to get a regular big size meal for the kid credit.

so he had a hot dog meal, complete with fruit cup and chips,
candi had a pretzel dog meal.
i had the mac and cheese hot dog which was really good, noelle ate some of everyones meals and was happy we were all stuffed and even ended up saving 2 bags of the donald chips to take with us.

we then played in the kiddie area again for a little bit before we left.

so it wasnt a crazy water park day but it was a fun morning/afternoon there.

on the way out i decided to get a picture so i would have at least one in the water park that day.

with that we left the water park.

since it was still early and we had passes to use up we decided to use up another water park and fun pass

it was time to hit the mini golf

hours of operation for those wondering and yes if you are waiting to go into blizzard beach and have to pee, you can use there restrooms that open before blizzard beach does.

this was our first time playing golf here so we wanted to make sure we took it all in.

these are the signs as you walk into the area.

we all really liked the hut that you have to go into the get signed up to play and get your balls and clubs.

and parker thought it was really funny to see Santas sleigh pulling the camper.

i was a fan of the name. elfstream

and he found the pressed penny machine that we did when we were done golfing.

but it was time to hit the links and tee off.

noelle was knocked out in the stroller beFOUR we even hit the first hole..which made us happy we brought the stroller along so we didnt have to carry her around the course.

next time we explore some of the golf holes.

Blessed by the Best
Old 07-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #1348
Britard
Mouseketeer

I have never been to Blizzard Beach. Do you prefer that or Typhoon Lagoon with the kids?

Our kids love Winter Summerland, can't wait to see which side you play!

Me DH DD DD DS

Disney Trips
2011- January (POP), March (AS sports), April (POR), May (ASMu), August (CSR)
2010- February (POP), April (ASMu), May (ASMo), September (POP), October (AS sports), December (ASMo)
2009- April, August (ASMu), November (FW)
2000- November Honeymoon (CSR)
1997-June (CBR)
And many numerous visits as a kid-mostly at FW
Old 07-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #1349
jenny105
DIS Veteran

I had the exact same day you did on my trip. Blizzard Beach followed by mini-golf. And I also got the mac & cheese hot dog. Weird.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: