Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #871
marvali
DIS Veteran

I love all the signs Disney puts around with neat little tidbits of information you can read! How great was what Mousekeeping did especially for the kids! And of course, you HAVE to get the Goofy Hat for Mr. Potato head! Looks like some other really cool stuff you got this time too!!!

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 03-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #872
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

I lost my spot where I was so will be catching up this week.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #873
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

What fun updates. Love that they have the kids squishy balls, that is fabulous and lunch sounded perfect. Great idea on the pb&j! I love it when Mousekeeping gets creative like that.

Congrats on all your fundraising! I was bummed we couldn't donate this year, we've had so many big local ones for dear friends who are very ill that we are tapped out but please keep me in he list!
Old 03-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #874
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Such a nice, relaxing day! Nice of you and Noelle to scope out the lunch situation and deliver! Looks like a good score on the Mr P stuff. That stroller pic made me again. Miss Noelle is so much fun! Parker is such a sweet big brother, too!
Old 03-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #875
SimplyGoofy
"You are not Mickey Mouse... you are a rat!" "Rat, shmat. Besides, they're tourists. What do they know?"

I love the signs with the "behind the scenes" information about the movies! I always love movie trivia!

The box of potato head parts looks so fun! I especially love the Tink wig and the Goofy ears!

Feb 2012 - A Savanna, A Wizard, and Oodles of Food - AKL/DxDP/WWoHP
Old 03-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #876
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Sounds like a very relaxing afternoon

Love reading all the movie facts. So cool. I am going have to watch Little Mermaid now as I want to see all those characters in the audience. Sounds cool

Love pic of Noelle "stuck" in basket
Old 03-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #877
emilyindisney
DIS Veteran

Sounds like you had a really relaxing day. It's always nice when you've got the extra time to enjoy the resort instead of being at the parks. After all, Disney resorts are practically a destination in themselves!

The pictures of the kids playing are cute! Love that picture of Noelle, haha!

March 1996 (Swan), March 2008 (CBR), January 2013 (AoA), February 2014 (ASSp/BWV), October 2014 (Pop)

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" -Walt Disney
Old 03-26-2013, 08:49 AM   #878
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
Noelle really had a thing for climbing into the back of the stroller were parker would sit, this is the day she got stuck in the basket where we stored stuff...and also where her intro picture came from.

I am glad you were able to rescue her from the basket!

The room looks absolutely adorable. How cute that Parker was trying to put Noelle up on the bed.

Those signs are so cute. Great little factoids about the different animation movies.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 03-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #879
dislover8943
Mouseketeer

Enjoying your report!

Just wanted to stop by and say how much I am enjoying your trip report. I just read your previous trip report and now I am loving this one. I love seeing how you guys do things with the little ones. It gives me some good tips! Thank you for that!
September 2013 CBR
Planning October 2014 birthday trip!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #880
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I usually order the Alfredo ,it is soooo good and I try to be tempted by other entrees butttt the alfredo wins everytime !!so no I have not tried the burittos !!
looks like you will have to eat there twice and not get the alfredo one of those times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Great relaxing day !!Love the pix of Noelle in the basketSo where was dinner ????
you will just have to wait to find out where dinner is, but it is somewhere around the MK area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
I love walking around the lake when I stay at Pop. So peaceful! They have the same kind of signs but obviously they're about the different decades.

I always thought Jeremy Irons sung that song. Learn something new everyday!
I remember seeing those but i did not go close enough to read them or get pictures.

thats why i posted those to enhance your knowledge of disney.

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 03-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #881
FauntleroyFAN07

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
I love all the signs Disney puts around with neat little tidbits of information you can read! How great was what Mousekeeping did especially for the kids! And of course, you HAVE to get the Goofy Hat for Mr. Potato head! Looks like some other really cool stuff you got this time too!!!
they got really creative the next few days, but those pictures will come.

of course what is a potato head without a goofy hat.

they love playing with those pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I lost my spot where I was so will be catching up this week.
i will be here waiting for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
What fun updates. Love that they have the kids squishy balls, that is fabulous and lunch sounded perfect. Great idea on the pb&j! I love it when Mousekeeping gets creative like that.

Congrats on all your fundraising! I was bummed we couldn't donate this year, we've had so many big local ones for dear friends who are very ill that we are tapped out but please keep me in he list!
it was a neat special touch with the squishy balls, i wonder if other resorts are doing stuff like that.

not a problem, i always have people who can give one year and not another, and some that are new each year then take a year off, i understand and will keep you in the loop for next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Such a nice, relaxing day! Nice of you and Noelle to scope out the lunch situation and deliver! Looks like a good score on the Mr P stuff. That stroller pic made me again. Miss Noelle is so much fun! Parker is such a sweet big brother, too!
it was a nice little stroll that noelle and i had to check out the lunch digs for everyone.

i was reallyhappy the CM at the potato head store didnt make me close both sides of the lid...helped squeeze in that extra large tink hair due.

she really is a ham and has a fun personality.

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 03-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #882
FauntleroyFAN07

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGoofy View Post
I love the signs with the "behind the scenes" information about the movies! I always love movie trivia!

The box of potato head parts looks so fun! I especially love the Tink wig and the Goofy ears!
i think that is a neat touch as well, but too bad not a ton of people see them being out of the way by the lake and not in the main walking paths.

the potato head pieces are a lot of fun the kids really like playing with them at home. if parker gets into star wars im sure next trip ill have to buy all of those pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Sounds like a very relaxing afternoon

Love reading all the movie facts. So cool. I am going have to watch Little Mermaid now as I want to see all those characters in the audience. Sounds cool

Love pic of Noelle "stuck" in basket
me too, i sort of want to watch it just to see that scene...

that seat slides back and forth so if she went a little lower i could have covered her up. might be a way to sneak her into the parks when she gets older. just kidding i wouldnt do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyindisney View Post
Sounds like you had a really relaxing day. It's always nice when you've got the extra time to enjoy the resort instead of being at the parks. After all, Disney resorts are practically a destination in themselves!

The pictures of the kids playing are cute! Love that picture of Noelle, haha!
it sure is we always try and do that at least once during the trip, it helps it not feel so rushed and like a have to do everything every day sort of trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I am glad you were able to rescue her from the basket!

The room looks absolutely adorable. How cute that Parker was trying to put Noelle up on the bed.

Those signs are so cute. Great little factoids about the different animation movies.
i had to get her out of there a few times while in the room during the trip, she loved to climb back there and play so if we remembered we would fold the stroller up so she didnt climb in there all day and get hurt when we were not right next to her.

he always trys to help her and pick her up but still isnt strong enough to fully do it, but one of these days he will get her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dislover8943 View Post
Just wanted to stop by and say how much I am enjoying your trip report. I just read your previous trip report and now I am loving this one. I love seeing how you guys do things with the little ones. It gives me some good tips! Thank you for that!
and thanks for reading along, glad you are enjoying the report and the last one.

hope you get some useful tips out of it.

when is your next trip planned?

Blessed by the Best
Old 03-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #883
KatMark
DIS Veteran

What fun signs...I love them.

I am over Noelle in the basket of the stroller. And she looks so pleased with herself.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #884
dislover8943
Mouseketeer

We are going again september 21-30. Staying at CBR. I love that you guys being your small kids. I hate it when people tell us we are wasting our money because our kids are too small and won't remember anything. I tell people oh really go ahead and ask them about last year. they will have a lot to tell. The baby loves being there in the moment and that's enough for me.
September 2013 CBR
Planning October 2014 birthday trip!!!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #885
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

I am marking my spot so I know where I left off !!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: