Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #1
brandylee
Earning My Ears

Idea for Christmas

Going with the family on our first trip to Disney over Christmas (I know horrible time to go for first timers, but they insisted on going at that time). Was trying to think of a good gift for my 8 year old niece and 5 year old nephew to open on Christmas morning. Was thinking of buying two miniature trees and getting Disney dollars when I get down there. I figured if I used those mini clothes pins I could hang the money on the trees essentially making mini money trees. I was just going to get them gift cards but thought this would be cuter. What do you think good idea?
brandylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
pookybean
Mouseketeer

the tree would be cute, but im not sure where/if they sell disney dollars anymore. gift cards are so much easier. if you go with the tree idea, make sure they are not too big/cumbersome to pack for home.

you could also do a starter lanyard and some pins. they might really enjoy the cm interaction they get with the pins. our first trip my dd was 5 (turned 6 on the trip) and my ds was 11. they both loved the lanyards.

have a great trip! we will be there for christmas too!

me, ds 17, dd12, dd4
pookybean is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: