Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 06:22 AM   #106
DisneyDreamersUK
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmalouisenicholson
Good morning everyone,

Just stopping by to wish you all lots of as you await the Round 2 notifications going out.

Although I have been a Moms Panellist for almost the past two years now, I remember the waiting oh so well. It really did feel like torture at times and I only hope that the e-mails are sent out very soon.

I'm especially looking forward to seeing which UK residents advance to the next round and eventually welcoming all of the new panellists to our family.

Thinking of you all!
Cheers Emma. X
DisneyDreamersUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:30 AM   #107
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Hey, maybe an advantage of the emails going out this "late" is that we'll have the weekend to put our videos together. Makes it more fair to everyone esp with school and work schedules.

Thanks Emma for your good wishes.

I love to see who moves on and hear their stories!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #108
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
While we're all continuing to wait for the magical email, please add me to the list of hopefuls.

Allison S.
DCL
NC
Mom, DH, DD-10, DS-8

Thanks!
Good Morning, Allison! You have been inducted into the Officially Unofficial List of Hopefuls. Good to see another NC mom here! Best of luck to you.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:55 AM   #109
DisneyLifeMel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmalouisenicholson View Post
Good morning everyone,

Just stopping by to wish you all lots of as you await the Round 2 notifications going out.

Although I have been a Moms Panellist for almost the past two years now, I remember the waiting oh so well. It really did feel like torture at times and I only hope that the e-mails are sent out very soon.

I'm especially looking forward to seeing which UK residents advance to the next round and eventually welcoming all of the new panellists to our family.

Thinking of you all!
Hi Emma.... The waiting never does get any easier. Thanks for stopping by and spreading a little extra Pixie Dust our way!
Old 10-09-2012, 07:05 AM   #110
Jump4Joy8390
DVC Owners since 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Hey, maybe an advantage of the emails going out this "late" is that we'll have the weekend to put our videos together. Makes it more fair to everyone esp with school and work schedules.
Happy Tuesday to the Waiting Room!

In 2010, I received my "Congrats" email around 6:00 pm on the Tuesday, and our R2 application with video had to be submitted by 11:59 on Friday. So we did not have the luxury of a weekend to get it together...
2009 - Vero Beach / Beach Club Villas / Saratoga Springs (Feb/Mar) / Caribbean Beach (Aug)
2010 - Boardwalk Villas / Disney Wonder / Saratoga Springs (Feb/Mar) Kidani Village / Wilderness Lodge (Dec)
2011 - Pop Century / Vero Beach / Disney Dream / Old Key West (Mar) / Kidani Village / Port Orleans French Quarter / Saratoga Springs (Aug)
2012 - Boardwalk Villas / Disney Dream / Vero Beach / Saratoga Springs
2013 - Bay Lake Tower / Disney Fantasy / Beach Club Villas (Mar) / Coronado Springs /Jambo House / Saratoga Springs (Aug)
Jump4Joy8390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:08 AM   #111
TheDisneyMama
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post

Thanks Emma for your good wishes.

I love to see who moves on and hear their stories!
Goodness!!!! I won't be home at all this weekend because we have Cub Scout Camping and no electronics are allowed!!!! If we don't get the notifications before that, I will drive myself crazy over the weekend!!!!
TheDisneyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #112
Erin in RI
LoveDisneyRunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieR View Post
Erin, I am laughing so hard. My roomie and I just tonight went to Jo-Ann's to get fabric for our running "costumes" for January! Must've been the day for it.
There were good sales at Jo-Ann's plus the flyer coupons! There is so much fabulous fabric right now with all of the holiday options! Who are you going to be on race day?

My FB athlete page "For the Love of Disney Running"
http://lovedisneyrunning.blogspot.com/
@LoveDisneyRun
http://pinterest.com/lovedisneyrun/
Instagram - lovedisneyrun
Erin in RI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #113
Erin in RI
LoveDisneyRunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxsarah View Post
It's the Rev3 South Carolina half distance triathlon. It's my first at this distance and I'm ready to get it done!
I can't wait to hear all about it Sarah! Where is the swim portion? I would be able to get it done, but that would be my slow spot.

Try and stay focused on your event prep, all of this business will work itself out. When do you start your gear check and move into event prep mode for the tri? By comparison my marathon prep seems simple! 1/3 the gear!

@LoveDisneyRun
Old 10-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #114
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmalouisenicholson View Post
Good morning everyone,

Thinking of you all!
Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing us all luck! It always makes me smile to see a member of the Moms Panel posting.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #115
CarrieR
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin in RI

There were good sales at Jo-Ann's plus the flyer coupons! There is so much fabulous fabric right now with all of the holiday options! Who are you going to be on race day?
Right, exactly! My roomie was like, "Hey, coupons that can be used on sale stuff!!" LOL! We're so thrifty... Gotta be, to afford this Disney habit! I'm not really attempting a full costume - don't think I could run in one - but I'm making a Minnie-esque running skirt. Paired with a white top I think it will be just the right amount of Dis without weighing me down. I'm very cautious about what works, because I'm such a novice (did a 10k this weekend and it's the furthest I've ever run.) My roomie is doing something similar with Belle. Who are you dressing up as?

Back to the panel, I've had it out of sight out of mind until this weekend. Saturday I casually checked to see if anyone had gotten an email... Then I checked again in the evening... Which has turned into frequent, repeated checking, lol. I won't call it obsessive, but by this afternoon it might be The ironic thing is that I highly doubt I've made it, and I'm cool with that, but that doesn't stop a girl from hoping! Lol!!!
CarrieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #116
thepoohguy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin in RI View Post
There is an online coupon for 50% off at Jo-Ann's that I just saw yesterday, so I thought I would give you the link.

http://www.joann.com/static/hallowee...9776&SID=bfads

Sorry, I've been lurking on this board for a while now wondering if anyone has heard anything.
Paul M.
Plymouth, MI
thepoohguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #117
Erin in RI
LoveDisneyRunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepoohguy View Post
There is an online coupon for 50% off at Jo-Ann's that I just saw yesterday, so I thought I would give you the link.

Sorry, I've been lurking on this board for a while now wondering if anyone has heard anything.
Paul M.
Plymouth, MI
Paul - I love that runDisney, costume fabric and a coupon brought you into the discussion. I can always use a good Jo-Ann's coupon...so thank you! Are you a runner?

@LoveDisneyRun
Old 10-09-2012, 07:49 AM   #118
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieR

Back to the panel, I've had it out of sight out of mind until this weekend. Saturday I casually checked to see if anyone had gotten an email... Then I checked again in the evening... Which has turned into frequent, repeated checking, lol. I won't call it obsessive, but by this afternoon it might be The ironic thing is that I highly doubt I've made it, and I'm cool with that, but that doesn't stop a girl from hoping! Lol!!!
Me too!
Old 10-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #119
ShareADreamComeTrue
Earning My Ears

I'm with all of you, hoping I have, thinking I probably haven't. But that can be good right?!

January 1994 Surprise Christmas present - All Stars Music • December 2000 - All Stars Music • January 2007 - Pop Century • January 2008 - Pop Century • May 2008 - Disneyland off property (hilton) • January 2009 - Pop Century • May 2009 - Disneyland off property (confort inn) • January 2010 - Pop Century • September 2010 Pop Century • May 2011 - Disneyland off property (hilton) • September 2011 - Pop Century GOT ENGAGED! • NEXT TRIP?????
ShareADreamComeTrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #120
Marshay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump4Joy8390

Happy Tuesday to the Waiting Room!

In 2010, I received my "Congrats" email around 6:00 pm on the Tuesday, and our R2 application with video had to be submitted by 11:59 on Friday. So we did not have the luxury of a weekend to get it together...
Ok, wishful thinking! Somehow I remembered five days turn around...only three full days was tight!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: