Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #16
DLPDreams
I am like a child in a sweet shop, all hyper on sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsmama View Post
ok just been to my travel agent who called disney on my behalf and they quoted me £233 to upgrade to SL and upgrade our half board from standard to plus
any thoughts is it worth doing it now? or shall i just hold on and see if a better offer comes up before we go?!
Oh, I thought this might be the case when you said that you had booked via a TA....

Don't know what you've paid already for the 2 nights (2 nights free). As Jill says, it seems more than the current deal Disney are offering though so could it just be a standard (ish) price for the upgrade?

Just a thought, would it be worth cancelling and paying the 10% cancellation free (as you are outside 60 days) and then rebooking direct with Disney? Seems a lot of hassle but if you are saying SL is cheaper than SF than the money you lose might not be that much compared to what you save??

You know, when I said we managed to save that money on the new offer. The CM did tell me it was because we hadn't paid the balance yet! We have (until this trip) always paid in full. Makes me think that had we paid in full when we booked, that we might not have been so lucky! Just goes to show sometimes you can't win!

I hope you can make a decision. I know if it's me and I get an idea in my head, if I don't follow it through then I keep thinking 'I wonder/what if'. Did this in June as had originally booked HNY and ended upgrading to the DLH as we'd only ever stayed there and I just decided that's where we wanted to stay again (as a surprise for my DH).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: