Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 06:07 AM   #1
Tallync
Earning My Ears

Orlando Crib Rental Review

I decided to go with ORlando Crib over Baby's Best Friend. I liked that they came and took carr of everything for me. Well it was almost a decision I thought I'd regret. We missed our first flight out thanks to TSA and bad customer service at US Airways. After I stopped crying I realized with our new flights I wouldn't be in to accept our crib (plus everything else I started to realize like DS meds were in our checked baggage Fail on my part). I immediately called OCR and told her what was happening. She sympathized and without my asking said she would make a big exception and leave our crib and toy rental at the front desk. I again started to cry because it was unexpected. When we got to our room a very helpful bell service person went and got it from bell services and brought it to me. The crib took 20 seconds to put together and DS loves the toys. I couldn't believe how many we got. Enough to keep him busy for a while.
Also when I ordered the crib I did it online and completely missed the part to put in my information. I immediately called and gave her all of our information. Again she was easy to talk to and understanding.
Overall I highly recommend and would easily use them again!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: