Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
princessfionasmom
DIS Veteran

Need help coming up with clues

My friend and I are giving our 12 year old sons a trip to Disney world in may to do the expedition Everest challenge in may for Christmas. I'll be taking them and doing it also. We'll be staying at animal kingdom thanks to our DVC. Instead of just telling them we thought it would be fun to send them on a scavenger hunt to figure it out since the challenge has a scavenger hunt as part of it. Their first clue will be wrapped under the tree to me their partner in front of our neighbors house where they'll begin the hunt together. I want to have a Disney connection with each clue. Like the first one would be to journey to the animal kingdom where they can hop around with the first clue (we have a bunny) then the second clue would be on the bunny's hutch. I need help coming up with some other fun Disney related clues. Does any know of any place I can find something like this??? Or have any clues to help me out???

Thanks"
2/02 ASSp - 5/03 offsite -5/04 Pop - 9/04 DCL - 5/06 Pop - 3/07 SOG - 12/08 SSR/POP - 10/09 BLT/OKW - 06/10 BWV/BLT 01/11 BLT - 1/2 Marathon 09/12 celebrate DH's recovery from BMT & 15 yr wedding anniversary! 05/13 Expedition Everest 5k w/DS 10/13 GFV Adult only W&D Next up 11/14 BLT for W&D 1/2 marathon
princessfionasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
diamondpixienc
DIS Veteran

You might want to check the DISigns forum they have tons of creative ways to do this. Clues and all! I hope you guys have a magical time.

diamondpixienc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: