Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 11:49 PM   #226
Hrhpd
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertnie20 View Post
That's not showing a bag. If she was found in the bags, the news wouldn't have withheld helicopter footage because it was too gruesome to show as it showed a body part. The tunnel that is showed is extremely dark and pics would then be dark. If a flash was used it would have shown the background stuff in the tunnel thing. She wasn't even found in the tunnel, if you look at the pics from the night she was found it was next to there not in there. And actually if they were being tried as a minor they legally could not put his picture out there since he's a minor. I just have a feeling your trying to cut down everything I say
No, that is a picture of the culvert where the bag was found. Did you read the quote from the Denver Post reporter that a bag was found in Pattridge Park and in the bag were the remains of Jessica Ridgeway? Let me post it again for your perusal:
Quote:
Originally Posted by denver post
Workers picking up trash in Pattridge Park open space discovered a plastic bag near a culvert that "looked strange." Inside were human remains that later were identified as Jessica Ridgeway's. (RJ Sangosti, The Denver Post)
As for cutting down everything you say, let's get this straight. You were the one that refuted the body was in a bag - yet all major news outlets have reported that the remains were found in a black garbage bag next to the culvert in Pattridge Park. YOU were the one doing the cutting down. I was just defending my position with quotes from reputable sources.

I think you need to stop listening to your very uninformed and extremely unprofessional so called trooper friend.

Last edited by Hrhpd; 10-25-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Hrhpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #227
Hrhpd
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertnie20 View Post
Like I also said the cousins of Jessica are stating that ALOT of what the media are saying is false. And the pd hasn't released much info on it
Can you link the articles? Haven't heard any news reports or read any articles regarding the cousins. Jessica's great grandmother was interviewed, but haven't seen any other relatives making statements. I would love to read the articles.
Hrhpd is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #228
Bertnie20
Mouseketeer
 
Bertnie20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrhpd

No, that is a picture of the culvert where the bag was found. Did you read the quote from the Denver Post reporter that a bag was found in Pattridge Park and in the bag were the remains of Jessica Ridgeway? Let me post it again for your perusal:

Just correcting erroneous information you keep posting. You posted that the family identified the remains. Wrong since the crucial parts of the remains were missing. You refuted that the body was in a bag - yet all major news outlets have reported that the remains were found in a black garbage bag next to the culvert in Pattridge Park.

I think you need to stop listening to your very uninformed and extremely unprofessional so called trooper friend.

Post correct information, or at least information that somewhat resembles what the news outlets are reporting and then there would not be any need to comment on your posts. This is a serious subject. A little girl was murdered and horrifically dumped. This is not the thread to just make it up as you go. People take offense to that.
Um not all my info was from trooper friend you can't prove which remains were found as they are keeping it under wraps. And actually that is the first article that I've seen saying she was found in trash bags. Also if you look at the video of the night the body was found, they placed a sheet over the field, not the culvert and then placed it in a body bag. The only ones that know are the pd. there's lots up in the air. And as far as the cousins, I have mutual friends with her cousin nick who has been a spokesperson so to say, for the family here's a couple things posted on his page and his girlfriends. I will have to post them later as I can't post a pic threw my phone or copy and paste
__________________
Disneyland~2008 Off Grounds
Walt Disney World~2011 All Star Movies
Disney World~2012 Aoa & Pop
Bertnie20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #229
Bertnie20
Mouseketeer
 
Bertnie20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 430

Also just because the media doesn't report doesnt mean it's not true. The media twists things to have a good story so it's not always true. It's not good to base off of just media he said she said
__________________
Disneyland~2008 Off Grounds
Walt Disney World~2011 All Star Movies
Disney World~2012 Aoa & Pop
Bertnie20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:04 AM   #230
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Missouri
Posts: 44,775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrhpd View Post
No, this guy is much more of a monster. This was not about a bicycle.

He attempted to abduct a female jogger over memorial day weekend, putting a chemical laced cloth over her face. She was able to get away.

This monster then moved on to a 10 year old little girl, hacked up her body and left parts of the body in a black garbage bag in open space, leaving her backpack to taunt LEOs in a small subdivision a few miles north.

He is a college student into crime scenes, winning 2nd place in the Crime Scene Investigation division of the Health Occupation Students of America State Leadership Conference competition on 3/23.

Wonder if they will move him out of juvie and into the general population. They don't take kindly to child killers.
Wow. My local news blurb did not say those tidbits. They did say that he was being investigated for the abduction of a dog recently.

Bullet to the head is my punishment.

As far as what is wrong with teens, I would say what is wrong with people in general. Many crimes go unsolved and you don't know if it was a teenager or an older adult.

Thankfully they were able to get caught before they kill again.

Editing to say........

I know what is wrong, not sure why I feigned ignorance. I guess it is your gut reaction of shock, disgust, and disbelief.

Some people are psychopaths & sociopaths. There have been sociopaths forever is my guess. They were able to "hide" because you got to kill & torture people in the open practically. History is just full of sickos. The fact we are shocked everytime they kill is sort of nuts as well if you want to really examine it.

I do not know how you can solve this. It is really mind altering.
'
'
'
'

Last edited by The Mystery Machine; 10-25-2012 at 07:13 AM.
The Mystery Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:34 AM   #231
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol
 
goofinoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Portland, Maine
Posts: 3,744

So so sad.
__________________
goofinoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:55 AM   #232
RitaZ.
Move on don't hesitate
Breakout
 
RitaZ.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: FL
Posts: 11,118

All of these recent stories are heartbreaking. Here in FL, Christian Aguilar, a UF college student, was murdered by his friend. Christian's remains were found by hunters almost 2 weeks ago. His parents were able to give him a proper burial earlier this week. The "friend" will be pleading not guilty for the young man's murder.

My heart aches for all of these families whose children have been murdered. So much loss for all the parents and families involved. The pain must be unbearable.
RitaZ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #233
Hrhpd
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertnie20 View Post
Um not all my info was from trooper friend you can't prove which remains were found as they are keeping it under wraps. And actually that is the first article that I've seen saying she was found in trash bags. Also if you look at the video of the night the body was found, they placed a sheet over the field, not the culvert and then placed it in a body bag. The only ones that know are the pd. there's lots up in the air. And as far as the cousins, I have mutual friends with her cousin nick who has been a spokesperson so to say, for the family here's a couple things posted on his and his girlfriends. I will have to post them later as I can't post a pic threw my phone or copy and paste
Wow, you sure know a lot of people. Your sister is a mortician, you have a facebook friend that is a trooper on the case and now you are friends of the cousin. You are very well connected in this case.

Therefore, since the cops have stated that they are not releasing a lot of information, I think you should listen to them and stop leaking your privileged information to a discussion board. Stick to what the media is reporting as that is public information.

The last thing any of us want is to jeopardize the arrest of this monster. There is a reason that a lot of info is not being released. If you really know all this stuff that flies in the face of public knowledge, you should not be posting it. You should stick to public knowledge.
Hrhpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:55 AM   #234
luvmy3
When I drink I find its easier to watch my children because I see all 3 of them double, so all 6 of them of them take all my attention
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 20,034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrhpd View Post
Expert on news just said he will be tried as an adult. But cannot have the death penalty as the supreme court has ruled that you cannot apply the death penalty to minors.
That is a real shame, he should be eligible for the death penalty based on the gruesome nature of his crime, not the fact that he is just shy of being a legal adult. I hope there is some way to make sure that monster gets what he deserves.
luvmy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:09 AM   #235
Hrhpd
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,189

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post
Wow. My local news blurb did not say those tidbits. They did say that he was being investigated for the abduction of a dog recently.

Bullet to the head is my punishment.

As far as what is wrong with teens, I would say what is wrong with people in general. Many crimes go unsolved and you don't know if it was a teenager or an older adult.

Thankfully they were able to get caught before they kill again.

Editing to say........

I know what is wrong, not sure why I feigned ignorance. I guess it is your gut reaction of shock, disgust, and disbelief.

Some people are psychopaths & sociopaths. There have been sociopaths forever is my guess. They were able to "hide" because you got to kill & torture people in the open practically. History is just full of sickos. The fact we are shocked everytime they kill is sort of nuts as well if you want to really examine it.

I do not know how you can solve this. It is really mind altering.
'
'
'
'
There are several facebook pages that link all the press releases and information in one spot so you can keep up.

Here is a good one:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessi...89345664470650
(I believe this is the official page and is monitored by the family)

On Monday, Westminster Police announced that they had conclusive evidence to link the Jessica Ridgeway murder with the attempted abduction at Kettner Lake.

Yesterday, the charges he is going to be charged with today were announced. They include 3 charges for the murder and 2 charges for the Kettner lake attempted abduction.

This morning, 9new is reporting that human remains have been found at the house (allegedly the rest of Jessica.) If it is Jessica, sick, sick ******* to keep trophies. If the remains are not Jessica's, then it means that this kid has killed before and there are other victims out there/

They also reported that the Monster confessed to the murder and gave an incredible amount of details that only the killer could know.

It was also announced that the mother had given permission to interview the minor and release the picture. The police are continuing their investigation and want the public to look at the picture very closely to see if they have any information, no matter how small, that may lead to investigation of other crimes committed by this monster. This is directly from the spokesperson of the Westminster Police and not any third party.

His first hearing is at 8:00am this morning and it is expected that he will be charged as an adult. According to prosecutors that have been interviewed. the proceedings are rather unusual in that a suspect usually does his first hearing by video. He stays in the detention facility and is advised of his rights by video.

For this monster, the courts have posted that they have moved to a different courtroom and he will be present in person. One of the clues that he will definitely be charged as an adult.

It is speculated that after he is formally charged as an adult, he will be moved from the juvenile detention center to the jail next to the Taj Mahal (Jeffco prison and courthouse.)

Let's hope he does not get bail.

Last edited by Hrhpd; 10-25-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Hrhpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #236
Hrhpd
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,189

Here is the link to the 9news report that says it has been confirmed that partial remains have been recovered at the Monster's home:

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=295910
Hrhpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:22 AM   #237
Hrhpd
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,189

Here is a picture of the suspect wearing a cross similar to the one police found.

It is widely speculated that the cross was what tipped the scales for the mother, resulting in the call to police.

Hrhpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:19 AM   #238
Bertnie20
Mouseketeer
 
Bertnie20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrhpd
Wow, you sure know a lot of people. Your sister is a mortician, you have a facebook friend that is a trooper on the case and now you are friends of the cousin. You are very well connected in this case.

Therefore, since the cops have stated that they are not releasing a lot of information, I think you should listen to them and stop leaking your privileged information to a discussion board. Stick to what the media is reporting as that is public information.

The last thing any of us want is to jeopardize the arrest of this monster. There is a reason that a lot of info is not being released. If you really know all this stuff that flies in the face of public knowledge, you should not be posting it. You should stick to public knowledge.
Never once said that my sister had her body, and she isn't a informant. She simply was telling me what was going on the news what it was showing. and I never said I was friends with her cousin I said I have mutual friends with him meaning when they comment on his posts I can see it. Are are you sure I'm releasing info that's privilege?? A lot of what I've said has been said threw media sites. There's SOME more info I know, but haven't shared. Where are you even from are you in Colorado because clearly not all of what you are hearing is correct on some other posts you have made
__________________
Disneyland~2008 Off Grounds
Walt Disney World~2011 All Star Movies
Disney World~2012 Aoa & Pop
Bertnie20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #239
Andtototoo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,502

I am grateful that the mother had her priorities straight and turned her son into the police. So many parents would not.
Andtototoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #240
Bertnie20
Mouseketeer
 
Bertnie20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andtototoo View Post
I am grateful that the mother had her priorities straight and turned her son into the police. So many parents would not.
Agreed, I feel so bad for his mom right now!
__________________
Disneyland~2008 Off Grounds
Walt Disney World~2011 All Star Movies
Disney World~2012 Aoa & Pop
Bertnie20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: