Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
OhioStateBuckeye
DIS Veteran

Here now, bounceback offer

We just moved from Coronado to Pop Century and had a bounceback flyer in our room. I am trying to figure out if booking bounceback is a good deal, I think I remember people saying that basically all it does is lock in this year's prices for next year?

Our offer says: for stats 8/18-9/13 we could get a moderate 5 night 6 day package with Free Dining for a family of 4 for $92 per person per day.

or for 8/18-9/26 we could get a deluxe (WL or AKL) for $117 per person per day for a family of 4 with free dining.

Do these numbers look like pretty standard bounce back deals to everyone? I am trying to decide what to do.
OhioStateBuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
MMS1125
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

What's the book by date? That looks like the old offer that just ended

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
OhioStateBuckeye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS1125 View Post
What's the book by date? That looks like the old offer that just ended

I don't see a book by date on the flyer...it just says to take advantage of the offer I have to book by my check out date.
OhioStateBuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
MMS1125
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

That looks like the regular aug-sept free dining bounce back that was out previously. The next one should cover dates thru dec 2013

Old 10-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #5
Seahunt
DIS Veteran

JMO but since you can only book a BB while you are there, and if there is any chance at all you will be going next year, go ahead and deposit the $200 and book a stay. BTW even though they advertise longer stays, the minimum stay is only 3 nights, and you can also ask about other resort categories (Values, etc.).

Normal cancellation penalties apply, so then you'll have plenty of time to watch for any other deals that might be released that appeal to you - but if not you'll already have your reservation when everyone else is going crazy waiting. Plus you'll get first choice of resorts by booking early.

The next BB offer will appear after this one (FD) expires. It usually shows up in resort rooms toward the end of October/first part of November, and is usually a room discount BB with dates into the next year.
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #6
Forever Fairy
Spreading Some Pixie Dust

You must reserve a BB offer while you are there as they will look up your current reservation to verify so it must be done before you check out.

DH and I always try to schedule our next trip using the BB offer, as the discounts can be significant. For example, we scheduled our upcoming trip as a BB from last years trip and when I've looked at current prices, it has been about 2x as much as what I paid with the BB.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

I was hoping that the bouncebacks would cover some October dates by now We check in soon and I was going to bring an extra 200.00 for a new reservation deposit.....guess maybe I won't need it

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
maiapapaya
Totally DIS-tracted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRatPack View Post
I was hoping that the bouncebacks would cover some October dates by now We check in soon and I was going to bring an extra 200.00 for a new reservation deposit.....guess maybe I won't need it
We're hoping for the same thing.

me DH DD23 DD12 DD9 Finnegan Daisy
1971 offsite ~ 1988 CBR ~ 2009 Poly ~ 2010 Poly ~ 2011 Poly CL ~ 2012 Poly CL ~ 2013 Poly ~ 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean ~ 2014 GF ~ 2015 Poly
maiapapaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #9
Brandilovesdisney
DIS Veteran

Call 8844 and see if there are any other bounceback dates and/or discounts available. Some people have gotten lucky from calling

Disneyland 1983 (off property), Disneyworld 1992 (off property), Disneyworld 2003 (off property), ASMo September, 2010, POFQ November 2011, planning Disneymoon - May 2016 - Star Wars Weekends

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths"
~Walt Disney~
Brandilovesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: