Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 05:01 AM   #1
Danny K
DIS Veteran

Via Napoli vs Biergarten

I want to know which one to go to. I already have ADR's for Tutto Italia but I am seeing it might be good to do both and skip biergarten. I will not return to disney in 5 years, so I want a good choice. I am a very very huge eater. Is it possible to get the large pizza, or the mezzo metro pizza at via Napoli for only one ddp credit? If it isn't how much credits do the large, and mezzo metro take off? Also do you get free bread at via Napoli? If you do is the bread like what you get at like olive garden or different? I also heard somewhere that it costs extra money from the ddp to get the build your own pizza, is that true?

So please tell me which is a better choice and which is louder also?
Danny K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:17 AM   #2
Danny K
DIS Veteran

Before anyone replies, can you also give me around how many pieces of pizza does the individual, large, and mezzo metro have at via napoli?, Also this will be for dinner
Danny K is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
Pixiedust34
It's like I'm stuck in a music time warp
Hasn't touched an iron in over 10 yrs!
I love Target! Where else can you buy candy corn 90% off?!
My tags are getting dusty!

We love Biergarten. It's one of our favorites. We tried Via Napoli last month for the first time and love it, too. It's a new favorite.

At Via Napoli, we did not get bread with lunch. Also, we had to order directly from the meuu (no creating our own pizzas). I got an individual pepperoni pizza that was on the menu. It was excellent, and enough for one person.

The DDP will not cover the larger pizzas. I will likely pay OOP the next time we eat at Via Napoli so there will be no restrictions of what we can order, and we liked it enough that we will be back.

I'd lean toward keeping the Biergarten restaurant. You already have one Italian meal, and that would add variety. Plus it's a buffet, including the bread you want and everything else too. The pretzel bread is great!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #4
Pete W.
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust34 View Post
We love Biergarten. It's one of our favorites. We tried Via Napoli last month for the first time and love it, too. It's a new favorite.
Glad to hear. I just made our ADRs for spring break and for our Epcot day we chose Via Napoli for lunch (never been there before) and the Biergarten for dinner (enjoyed it many years ago) with some drinking around the World in-between, so I'm thinking we'll be well-fed that day!
Pete W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:43 AM   #5
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Dont get me wrong, we love Via Napoli, esp. the pizza. But Biergarten is lots more fun, food is great, atmosphere it tops. My lean is towards Biergarten.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:35 AM   #6
FiggieFan
DIS Veteran

We always have to go the Biergarten at least once on every trip. The food and the entertainment are always good. We usually go for an early dinner with a 4:15 ADR so it is never too crowded or too loud at that time.

FiggieFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: