Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Kellyh123
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 743

Question about MNSSHP

We will be going to the party of Friday. We are going to go the Magic Kingdom before the party probably around 2 or 3. When it is time for the party where do we go to get our bracelets for the party?
Thanks
Kellyh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

 
mesaboy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 24,435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyh123 View Post
We will be going to the party of Friday. We are going to go the Magic Kingdom before the party probably around 2 or 3. When it is time for the party where do we go to get our bracelets for the party?
Thanks
You will need to burn a regular day ticket if you want to arrive before 4:00p. At 4:00p, you only need the party ticket for admission. Consider that before you decide on an arrival time.

Once 4:00p rolls around, you can go to Pirates of the Caribbean or Stitch's Great Escape I believe inside the park to get your wristband. Or you can go to the front of the park if convenient.
__________________
WDW: 44 visits (4 MNSSHPs, 1 MVMCP, and 400+ M&Gs);
DLR: 1 visit DLH; DCL: 1 5-night Dream; Universal Orlando: 11 visits
The Six-Park Six-Pack: 6 parks, 14 rides, 1 day -- 11/06/11
Mesaboy's DLR Trip Report -- The Quest To See Dumbo Fly

FastPass+ Basic Information, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities
MyMagic & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ (courtesy andyman8)
Magic Bands 101 (courtesy MouseMomx2)
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
Suellen
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Celebration, Florida
Posts: 5,232

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
You will need to burn a regular day ticket if you want to arrive before 4:00p. At 4:00p, you only need the party ticket for admission. Consider that before you decide on an arrival time.

Once 4:00p rolls around, you can go to Pirates of the Caribbean or Stitch's Great Escape I believe inside the park to get your wristband. Or you can go to the front of the park if convenient.
Unless she has an annual pass.

Last time they had them at the boat landing in front of the castle (to the right) as well.
__________________
Suellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

 
mesaboy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 24,435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
Unless she has an annual pass.

Last time they had them at the boat landing in front of the castle (to the right) as well.
Of course.
__________________
WDW: 44 visits (4 MNSSHPs, 1 MVMCP, and 400+ M&Gs);
DLR: 1 visit DLH; DCL: 1 5-night Dream; Universal Orlando: 11 visits
The Six-Park Six-Pack: 6 parks, 14 rides, 1 day -- 11/06/11
Mesaboy's DLR Trip Report -- The Quest To See Dumbo Fly

FastPass+ Basic Information, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities
MyMagic & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ (courtesy andyman8)
Magic Bands 101 (courtesy MouseMomx2)
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
Kellyh123
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 743

Thanks so much. What time do they start giving out the bracelets?
Kellyh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

 
mesaboy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 24,435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyh123
Thanks so much. What time do they start giving out the bracelets?
4:00p also.
__________________
WDW: 44 visits (4 MNSSHPs, 1 MVMCP, and 400+ M&Gs);
DLR: 1 visit DLH; DCL: 1 5-night Dream; Universal Orlando: 11 visits
The Six-Park Six-Pack: 6 parks, 14 rides, 1 day -- 11/06/11
Mesaboy's DLR Trip Report -- The Quest To See Dumbo Fly

FastPass+ Basic Information, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities
MyMagic & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ (courtesy andyman8)
Magic Bands 101 (courtesy MouseMomx2)
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.