Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #3286
ericamcl
DIS Veteran
 
ericamcl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD (944 miles from the World)
Posts: 838

Just joining in- fingers crossed that I can get us a reservation for September 9!
__________________
DHMe Luna Luca
May 1994 DH w/ family - Contemporary August 1994 Me w/ family - Off site June 2005 Me w/ family-Wilderness Lodge March 2008 w/ DH- POFQOctober 2008 w/ DH & my family - POR February 2010 w/ DH and Nieces-BLT September 2011 w/ DH- BLT MK VIEW! December 2012 - SSR/VWL split stay w/ DHSeptember 2013 BLT-Theme Park View w/ DH & my family
ericamcl is offline  
Old 07-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #3287
fabulousfive
DIS Veteran
 
fabulousfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,054

When they open August, do you think December will be the same time or the next round of openings? I'm just now thinking this may be a good idea for us. My DH seems really into the more laid back atmosphere. Thanks!
fabulousfive is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-06-2013, 06:24 AM   #3288
bella2117
Mouseketeer
 
bella2117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 363

Anything yet?
bella2117 is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #3289
SRUAlmn
DIS Veteran
 
SRUAlmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: SC
Posts: 9,336

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabulousfive View Post
When they open August, do you think December will be the same time or the next round of openings? I'm just now thinking this may be a good idea for us. My DH seems really into the more laid back atmosphere. Thanks!
August is already open. People are waiting for September. They only open one month at a time, so you have a few months left before you will be able to book December.
__________________
Me DH Our "Baby"
**Christmas 1994 - POFQ
**Christmas 1997 - Polynesian
**September 2004 - Pop Century (first trip together)
**January 2007 - POFQ (Wedding Planning Trip)
**July 2007 - Contemporary (WDW Wedding & Honeymoon)
**Thanksgiving 2007 - Pop Century
**July 2008 - Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs Jr. Suite, Contemporary Club Level MK View
**July 2009 - Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Club Level
**July 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)
**June 2012 - Dolphin (2 Bedroom Grand Suite)
**June 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)
**July 2014 - Bay Lake Tower (2 Bedroom, Theme Park View)
SRUAlmn is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #3290
Blessedwith3boys
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 324

7:50...nothing for September! Do you guys think we can relax over the weekend and start to fret again on Monday? Or, is the weekend a possibility?
Blessedwith3boys is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #3291
stalkingmickey
Mouseketeer
 
stalkingmickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessedwith3boys
7:50...nothing for September! Do you guys think we can relax over the weekend and start to fret again on Monday? Or, is the weekend a possibility?
I know huh...Me and my TA will be at big fourth party today neither of us want to be on our phones checking
__________________
WDW Trips-1982, Nov 1986, Feb 2000, Feb 2004, Sept 2007, Sept 2013, Jan 2014 WDL Trips-2005
DCL Trips-Sept 2013 Disney Dream

stalkingmickey is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #3292
fabulousfive
DIS Veteran
 
fabulousfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,054

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRUAlmn View Post

August is already open. People are waiting for September. They only open one month at a time, so you have a few months left before you will be able to book December.
Thank you! Good to know.
fabulousfive is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #3293
Alice515
Mouseketeer
 
Alice515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 96

I'm thinking we are safe to relax till Monday but I'm not positive on that. I think I remember someone saying it opened on Super Bowl Sunday once... Or that could've been a freaky dream I had about the party opening.
Alice515 is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #3294
superdisneydork
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice515 View Post
I'm thinking we are safe to relax till Monday but I'm not positive on that. I think I remember someone saying it opened on Super Bowl Sunday once... Or that could've been a freaky dream I had about the party opening.
That's what they want you to think....

I'm not going anywhere.

Matt
superdisneydork is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #3295
Blessedwith3boys
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdisneydork View Post
That's what they want you to think....

I'm not going anywhere.

Matt
LOL....Yeah, I don't trust those Disney people at all! I'm still checking....just maybe not as often!
Blessedwith3boys is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #3296
WDW in Pearls
Monograms and Minnie Ears
 
WDW in Pearls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice515 View Post
I'm thinking we are safe to relax till Monday but I'm not positive on that. I think I remember someone saying it opened on Super Bowl Sunday once... Or that could've been a freaky dream I had about the party opening.
I heard that one too. Unless we are both having weird dreams!
__________________
Disney Inn 1988 Polynesian 1989-1993, Club Level 1995-1996, 2000-2001
Grand Floridian Club Level 1994 Pop Century 2008 Dolphin 2011
Wilderness Lodge 2012 and 2013First Disney Cruise in 2014??


WDW in Pearls is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #3297
Loriacarr
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 29

Do these dessert parties sell out really fast? My TA told me that we have to wait to make our ADR until 60 days. I still have 12 days until then. I have read that they open the whole month up at one time and that you have to wait 60 days....just wondering which is true. I don't want to miss out if they open up the whole month at once.
__________________
Loriacarr is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #3298
Ohanamoma
Earning My Ears
 
Ohanamoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 51

Thanks!!!
Ohanamoma is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #3299
Ohanamoma
Earning My Ears
 
Ohanamoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 51

Thank you!!
Ohanamoma is offline  
Old 07-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #3300
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney
 
sjs314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 10,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriacarr View Post
Do these dessert parties sell out really fast? My TA told me that we have to wait to make our ADR until 60 days. I still have 12 days until then. I have read that they open the whole month up at one time and that you have to wait 60 days....just wondering which is true. I don't want to miss out if they open up the whole month at once.
Normally the entire month will open at once, there has only been 2x since I started this thread and keeping track that it did not.

September should open up any day now
__________________
'89 & '90- Travelodge-Hotel Plaza Blvd,'92 & '93- POFQ,'94-YC,'95 & '96-WL,'97-CSR,'06-AKL,'07-Disneyland Hotel,'09-OKW,F&G '12-BWI,MVMCP '12-BWI,F&W '13-AKL

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
adr, dessert, party, tommorland, wishes



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: