Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #76
Luvamouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
Just to add some levity to a potentially tense thread....

The other day my husband dropped a fabric softener sheet on the floor and the dog came running over to it and started to lay down and roll on it.

So I guess we all know which way he is voting in the Fragrance/NO fragrance debate.

~NM
My Black Lab is in love with our dryer vent! Whenever I have clothes drying-- which is all the time I think-- he will head out to do a "hot air bath" dance, turning this way and that, rubbing up against the house. If it is dry-ish, he will roll on the ground in front of the vent as it blows hot lavender air! Of course he likes to roll in dead things too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julsmom View Post
Let go & let god as my girlfriend would say. Birth a sweet little tip thread for it to be devoured by the lions. Give it to the world and see what it does with it. Def not a winner. Poor little thread. Didn't even see it coming.
Amen. Glad to see the turnaround not long after this post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by preschoolmom View Post
I take a collapsible hamper... It's so nice having a place to put dirty clothes! Plus, you can easily lug it to the laundry if you do laundry on your trip.
We drive. I do laundry. The collapsible hampers are a God send for keeping the room neat. Then I tuck it into one of the wheelie suitcases to go to the laundry room.

Ziplocs- I bring quart, gallon and the huge ones that can hold wet swim suits or towels for the drive home or from hotel to hotel on the trip down or back.

Quarters for Laundromat because the change machine never seem to work at the Poly.

Small pair of scissors to cut open packages or cut tags off.

Tons of other things I cannot for the life of me remember now of course, but have learned from experience
February 2011--Back to the Poly says the Birthday Girl! Daytona 500 and WDW for DD's 16th B-Day
February 2012- Couldn't resist! Daytona 500 and Contemporary MK View. Scratch that-- Back to the Poly Again!

January 2013... Somebody stop me! DD's 1st Year in College, let's keep our life "normal" and go to WDW! Poly Again? I'd love to try POR... Looks like CR MK View. Nope, now it's GF Lagoon View!

Luvamouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: