Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #1156
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
Well right now we have no idea. It could be anywhere. His company is world wide and it depends on if their contract gets renewed here or not. If it doesn't then we can move anywhere we want so long as the company has an opening. I am rooting for somewhere in the South but we will see. If it happens it could be a very good thing depending in where they have openings. It realy isn't so much the misc. expenses as the not knowing if we have to move or not. Also we don't know how much of a time frame we will have to work with if we have to move.

South would be great and while kind of scary it's very exciting! Where South would you like to be? I vote for Florida.

Quote:
Your furniture sounds lovely. I really dislike living in a landlocked state. I can't wait to see the pictures.
I'll post a photo of me n the chair in the store. I hate living landlocked too. I miss the beach SO much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
EXACTLY!!!! You've got it down.
It went like this:

Me: Remember Cynthia who we met in WDW?
M: Yes, the one we had margaritas and rode Big Thunder with?
Me: ...well her and some other DIS moms are planning a trip for next May and I want to go.
M: May?
Me: Not this May, next May, don'tt even worry about it, just letting you know. It's like over a year away.
M: ok, cool, sounds fun.

I'm in.

oooh I can't wait to see, sounds striking! New furniture is so exciting but yeah, does have a way of eating away at things like AP's.[/quote]

My current sofa/love seat were preowned for about 4 years and I've had them for almost 8. There are very out of date but in very good shape. I want to give them away but Michael wants to sell them away. I am a giver-awayer for sure. He's a seller. My thinking is that anyone who wants couches this old really needs them so why not? He says $200 is $200. We're politically divided.

Quote:
It has been a long time since either of us has been to Oahu but we have done pearl, a lot of the cultural stuff, either there or on the other islands and we are far more focused on nature. It will be interesting to see how it compares. We adored the Big Island and the peace and remoteness of our condo there, even more than Maui and it will be our first time doing more of a true resort stay in the islands and Jeff is really concerned he won't like it nearly as much. I wish we could spring for a 1B as I think that would be the best of both worlds but I'm happy just to be going. I did buy some plastic plates, bowls and shatterproof wine glasses for the studio. I don't do paper! Need to deal with silverware still though. I figure we will buy the refillable mugs there and hopefully there is a regular coffee mug I like (to buy) for daily use or I'll have to get a Hawaii one from Starbucks. lol. The daily mug is very important on vacation!

I hate paper too. They're floppy and they soak through though Disney's aren't as bad as some I've seen.

I bet he'll love it. A one bedroom would be amazing but with just the two of you it does make sense to save points and get a Studio. I understand though. I miss that extra room too; more living space.

It's going to be amazing and romantic and I bet he'll love it. He loved the cruise after all and that was a harder sell.

Quote:
Have you guys figured out your couple trip yet? Anniversary one, right?
We figured it out and it's out. Well, the trip I wanted is out. Between business in Africa, the fire dept, and A&F shoots, he cannot take another two weeks straight to go anywhere. We are in the beginning stages of this business so that's to be expected but it would have been nice to do a BIG trip for our 20th. Right now it looks like we'll do 3 nights in Vegas. Last time we ate at Craft Steak and some authentic Moroccan place. He said all I get to do is find flights, a couple great dresses, and gave me dates; he's planning everything else. He said to choose between Caesar's, the Venetian, and one other. I chose The Venetian. I might as well pretend I'm in Europe. It'll be a blast. I know he'll do the whole cabana/pool thing again. And I like the idea of three nights; 2 to get hammered and one to recover.

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751

rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #1157
rentayenta

Here's a pic of me in the chair. We ordered two chairs and the oversized love seat. I love the floating living room look. That black mark is my amateur attempt at blurring out the price.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #1158
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
[CENTER]
It went like this:

Me: Remember Cynthia who we met in WDW?
M: Yes, the one we had margaritas and rode Big Thunder with?
Me: ...well her and some other DIS moms are planning a trip for next May and I want to go.
M: May?
Me: Not this May, next May, don'tt even worry about it, just letting you know. It's like over a year away.
M: ok, cool, sounds fun.

I'm in.
I am SO impressed Michael even remembered who I was I swear Jeff (and Denny too I think) get still confused although Jeff is getting better. Then again, Jeff's never met Mary Ellen live, the only DISer he's met is Jordy. That sounds exactly like my conversations with Jeff. I think at this point her kids think it's weirder than Denny does and well, given that Jeff and I met online...he can't say squat.

Jeff does know who you are though (conceptually lol), we were just talking about Gabby's AP Euro history situation last night, he was appalled.

Quote:
My current sofa/love seat were preowned for about 4 years and I've had them for almost 8. There are very out of date but in very good shape. I want to give them away but Michael wants to sell them away. I am a giver-awayer for sure. He's a seller. My thinking is that anyone who wants couches this old really needs them so why not? He says $200 is $200. We're politically divided.
I'm with you and Jeff would be with Michael. Conceptually I get it. The logistics of marketing it, selling it, etc. is such a pita I would SO rather give it away. Eric has an insane amount of playmobil I need to deal with. It is worth some $$. I'd just rather it be gone and make some kid happy. Jeff wants $$ for it that Eric can spend, so in his mind that makes "that" kid happy. LOL.

Quote:
I hate paper too. They're floppy and they soak through though Disney's aren't as bad as some I've seen.

I bet he'll love it. A one bedroom would be amazing but with just the two of you it does make sense to save points and get a Studio. I understand though. I miss that extra room too; more living space.

It's going to be amazing and romantic and I bet he'll love it. He loved the cruise after all and that was a harder sell.

Oh I think he will love it. Will he love it as much as our "normal" kind of Hawaii trip? that's the question. I hope so as realistically, especially in a studio, it is an easy trip for us to do on a semi regular basis. For me it's less about the living space and more about the kitchen and real dishes. We will have enough to get by but it will take a little creativity.

We figured it out and it's out. Well, the trip I wanted is out. Between business in Africa, the fire dept, and A&F shoots, he cannot take another two weeks straight to go anywhere. We are in the beginning stages of this business so that's to be expected but it would have been nice to do a BIG trip for our 20th. Right now it looks like we'll do 3 nights in Vegas. Last time we ate at Craft Steak and some authentic Moroccan place. He said all I get to do is find flights, a couple great dresses, and gave me dates; he's planning everything else. He said to choose between Caesar's, the Venetian, and one other. I chose The Venetian. I might as well pretend I'm in Europe. It'll be a blast. I know he'll do the whole cabana/pool thing again. And I like the idea of three nights; 2 to get hammered and one to recover.
I stayed at the Palazzo last year and it was lovely. I'm not a big Vegas fan at all but it can be a lovely getaway and Michael definitely knows how to plan so I'm sure it will be amazing.

Quote:
Here's a pic of me in the chair. We ordered two chairs and the oversized love seat. I love the floating living room look. That black mark is my amateur attempt at blurring out the price.

LOVE the chair. Love it! Major drool factor.
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #1159
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Hi there.

We may be in a house in the next couple of days. I can hardly wait. I always thought it would be cool to live in a hotel and I have decided that the only time that might be cool is if you are at a Disney resort hotel.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #1160
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Hi there.

We may be in a house in the next couple of days. I can hardly wait. I always thought it would be cool to live in a hotel and I have decided that the only time that might be cool is if you are at a Disney resort hotel.

It will be so nice to have a more permanent situation. Hotel living is good for about a week and then I want my own place.

Jill in CO
Old 04-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #1161
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country

Quote:

Love the chair! You're one hot momma too. I'm a fan of giving that stuff away on Craigslist...You haul it and I'll give it to you for free.

Jill in CO
Old 04-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #1162
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Hi there.

That is great news! Fingers crossed.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #1163
rentayenta

Quote:
I am SO impressed Michael even remembered who I was I swear Jeff (and Denny too I think) get still confused although Jeff is getting better. Then again, Jeff's never met Mary Ellen live, the only DISer he's met is Jordy. That sounds exactly like my conversations with Jeff. I think at this point her kids think it's weirder than Denny does and well, given that Jeff and I met online...he can't say squat.

Michael remembers everything much to my dismay. Michael has met a ton. He's met you and Pat. Jenna, Nate, and their family who are now our great friends. Jennifer who I'd love to see again. He's met Alison and Fran, super fun. Also good friend Keith. We've also met our share of folks that we wouldn't meet up with again. Not all personalities gel as well online as they do in person. No one here on the DIS though.

Quote:
Jeff does know who you are though (conceptually lol), we were just talking about Gabby's AP Euro history situation last night, he was appalled.
Totally disgusting. We had a meeting with the principal and teacher but Gabby doesn't want to deal with it anymore so we canceled. He wrote back and at least the principal is aware of the situation.

Michael knows K plays soccer and that we aren't the only ones who are broke due to it.

Quote:
I'm with you and Jeff would be with Michael. Conceptually I get it. The logistics of marketing it, selling it, etc. is such a pita I would SO rather give it away. Eric has an insane amount of playmobil I need to deal with. It is worth some $$. I'd just rather it be gone and make some kid happy. Jeff wants $$ for it that Eric can spend, so in his mind that makes "that" kid happy. LOL.
That Playmobil stuff is rad! I might be tempted to sell it too but for cheaper than most. We're also selling one of those above ground pools that we used all of twice. And two kids' snowboards. I gave away so much stuff in the winter. I'm a sucker during the holidays.

Quote:
I stayed at the Palazzo last year and it was lovely. I'm not a big Vegas fan at all but it can be a lovely getaway and Michael definitely knows how to plan so I'm sure it will be amazing.

We really like Vegas without kids. I love some old parts too. It's close enough to get a good 3 romantic days out of. The kids will all be gone during one overlapping week in the summer so we'll have a staycation again like we did last year. It was so fun. We grilled and drank every night on the deck.

He's a good planner and very thoughtful. He's a keeper.

Quote:
LOVE the chair. Love it! Major drool factor.

Thank you. Its different but I love it too. I think two of those with the love seat will look stellar. They come with some accent pillows that I like, not love, so I'll be on the search for something beachy/nautical.

Quote:
Hi there.

Hi ya. Are they putting you in a rental? That would be fabulous especially for the animals. And I agree, I could live at AKV. I hope you get settled soon. When will you find out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
Love the chair! You're one hot momma too. I'm a fan of giving that stuff away on Craigslist...You haul it and I'll give it to you for free.

Jill in CO
Thank you. We're asking $300 but I'll go as low as free. I posted the ad on FB and then added in my status to private message me if someone knows anyone who really needs them.

I hadn't thought of Craig's List. We have local ad site ksl.com and we've sold/gave away a ton of stuff there.

Last edited by rentayenta; 04-23-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #1164
MomToPrincePhillip
Mouseketeer

Love that chair! Is it a comfy as it looks? I hope you'll post a pic when you've got it all in you home
Old 04-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #1165
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Michael remembers everything much to my dismay. Michael has met a ton. He's met you and Pat. Jenna, Nate, and their family who are now our great friends. Jennifer who I'd love to see again. He's met Alison and Fran, super fun. Our also good friend Keith. We've also met our share of folks that we wouldn't meet up with again. Not all personalities gel as well online as they do in person. No one here on the DIS though.
That is true. I've been lucky enough to meet a ton of DISers but trips haven't overlapped at all on our last 2 summer trips. Technically he met some folks on our Alaska cruise (our FE and DIS thread had a meet and greet) but we never saw them again and then on the summer cruise, we missed the meet and greet as we were so late. Kendall met a couple of the girls though at the teen club which was cool. Jeff has met a couple of long time online friends of mine from when I was pregnant with Evan (we all had babies in that same month/year, an online playgroup, I am actually hoping to connect with one of them next Sept when we are in SF.

Quote:
Totally disgusting. We had a meeting with the principal and teacher but Gabby doesn't want to deal with it anymore so we canceled. He wrote back and at least the principal is aware of the situation.

Michael knows K plays soccer and that we aren't the only ones who are broke due to it.
Jeff remembers you from the humongous clothing drive at Xmas

I hear you there, Jeff knows that Mary Ellen's boys play (or I guess played in the case of Brian?). It's a DIS version of a soccer mom's trip!

I actually have a darling little soccer dangle hanging in my car now that Mary Ellen gave me on this last trip. Just wait, you'll be more broke. Actually we will be if her team actually makes it into the state cup finals. A serious long shot in our opinion but ugh if they do....regional are in HI. Her team is actually skipping that Utah tourney they did last year "to save" for HI. We think her coach is smoking crack. Good chance of making it to the semi's...but they way they are playing...not the finals.

OT! Sorry.

I don't blame Gabby for not wanting to deal with it but I am glad that the principal is aware. It is absolutely mind boggling.

Quote:
That Playmobil stuff is rad! I might be tempted to sell it too but for cheaper than most. We're also selling one of those above ground pools that we used all of twice. And two kids' snowboards. I gave away so much stuff in the winter. I'm a sucker during the holidays.
It is rad. And worth coin. IF I still had all the boxes (had saved a bunch for forever for this reason and then one day got fed up and got rid of them. Plus Eric went through a phase of "creating" buildings. Which means a lot of the main sets aren't intact. Oh I've got all the pieces but figuring out what is part of the fire station, versus the police, versus the airport that mophed into the Governors Mansion is....

Craig's list freaks me out, someone driving to my house to pick up. Nope, don't want my address out there for someone to scope out my pickings. I may ebay the small stuff but then again I've been saying that about a lot of things for a long time...and they pile up...and then I give them away.

Quote:

[CENTER]We really like Vegas without kids. I love some old parts too. It's close enough to get a good 3 romantic days out of. The kids will all be gone during one overlapping week in the summer so we'll have a staycation again like we did last year. It was so fun. We grilled and drank every night on the deck.

I would LOVE it if I could get the kids camps to overlap like that. Right now they don't. At all. Total pain. Not finalized but not looking good. I used to have a whole beach cottage set of furniture, blue and white striped, slip cover shabby chic style that I adored. It was wonderful. Doesn't go with our style now but I love that feel and you've got the upscale clubby but approachable thing going on with that chair, will you go for a solid accent like yellow or red? How fun! love it.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:14 AM   #1166
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Quote:

Cool chair!

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #1167
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post

It will be so nice to have a more permanent situation. Hotel living is good for about a week and then I want my own place.

Jill in CO

It will be, I am going stir crazy. I think I know almost the whole staff. It will be nice for the dogs to have space to roam.

Quote:
That is great news! Fingers crossed.
Thank you!

Quote:
Michael remembers everything much to my dismay. Michael has met a ton. He's met you and Pat. Jenna, Nate, and their family who are now our great friends. Jennifer who I'd love to see again. He's met Alison and Fran, super fun. Also good friend Keith. We've also met our share of folks that we wouldn't meet up with again. Not all personalities gel as well online as they do in person. No one here on the DIS though.

We really like Vegas without kids. I love some old parts too. It's close enough to get a good 3 romantic days out of. The kids will all be gone during one overlapping week in the summer so we'll have a staycation again like we did last year. It was so fun. We grilled and drank every night on the deck.

Thank you. Its different but I love it too. I think two of those with the love seat will look stellar. They come with some accent pillows that I like, not love, so I'll be on the search for something beachy/nautical.

Hi ya. Are they putting you in a rental? That would be fabulous especially for the animals. And I agree, I could live at AKV. I hope you get settled soon. When will you find out?

Thank you. We're asking $300 but I'll go as low as free. I posted the ad on FB and then added in my status to private message me if someone knows anyone who really needs them.

I hadn't thought of Craig's List. We have local ad site ksl.com and we've sold/gave away a ton of stuff there.

We are going to do a walk through after Scotty does the content walk today. I cannot believe how I cannot remember everything I owned. I am so afraid we won't get enough money to replace the contents. The house repairs are pretty much a done deal.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #1168
rentayenta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToPrincePhillip View Post
Love that chair! Is it a comfy as it looks? I hope you'll post a pic when you've got it all in you home

I will, thank you. They are so comfortable. The chairs arrived this morning. It'll be about 3 weeks for the love seat. I'll post a pic.

Are you packed and ready? I'm so excited for you!

Quote:
That is true. I've been lucky enough to meet a ton of DISers but trips haven't overlapped at all on our last 2 summer trips. Technically he met some folks on our Alaska cruise (our FE and DIS thread had a meet and greet) but we never saw them again and then on the summer cruise, we missed the meet and greet as we were so late. Kendall met a couple of the girls though at the teen club which was cool. Jeff has met a couple of long time online friends of mine from when I was pregnant with Evan (we all had babies in that same month/year, an online playgroup, I am actually hoping to connect with one of them next Sept when we are in SF.

Does Kendall keep in touch with them? I hope you get to meet up with your friends this fall. You're going to SF? Girl, you do go a ton of places.

Quote:
Jeff remembers you from the humongous clothing drive at Xmas

I love that humongous clothing drive. Collecting and giving to those kids are one of my favorite things about the holidays. In fact I was thinking if we leave for Disneyland on 12/21, I'll have to have everything wrapped and to KC much earlier than usual.

Quote:
I hear you there, Jeff knows that Mary Ellen's boys play (or I guess played in the case of Brian?). It's a DIS version of a soccer mom's trip!

I tell Michael that at least I'm sharing my online fun with him and that all he has to do is check the DIS to see what I'm up to.

Quote:
I actually have a darling little soccer dangle hanging in my car now that Mary Ellen gave me on this last trip. Just wait, you'll be more broke. Actually we will be if her team actually makes it into the state cup finals. A serious long shot in our opinion but ugh if they do....regional are in HI. Her team is actually skipping that Utah tourney they did last year "to save" for HI. We think her coach is smoking crack. Good chance of making it to the semi's...but they way they are playing...not the finals.
They are going to play in Hawaii? I hope the coach lets them swim. Our girls can't swim during tournament and that would be a crying shame to be in Hawaii and not be ale to swim. Of course you can all arrive before or after the tournament.

That's sweet that you got a soccer trinket. And I hope I can't get any more broke! Michael wants Joshua to go to this 4 day soccer camp that costs $450. Insane.

Quote:
I don't blame Gabby for not wanting to deal with it but I am glad that the principal is aware. It is absolutely mind boggling.

I would have liked to get some sort of guarantee regarding curriculum in writing but at this point, she just wants to chill. I get that. They can say whatever they want really, I'll never know once she's out of his class unless the other two take AP Euro.

Quote:
It is rad. And worth coin. IF I still had all the boxes (had saved a bunch for forever for this reason and then one day got fed up and got rid of them. Plus Eric went through a phase of "creating" buildings. Which means a lot of the main sets aren't intact. Oh I've got all the pieces but figuring out what is part of the fire station, versus the police, versus the airport that mophed into the Governors Mansion is....

How much are you selling the fire house for? Please post a pic of you playing with Playmobil while sorting it all out.

Quote:
Craig's list freaks me out, someone driving to my house to pick up. Nope, don't want my address out there for someone to scope out my pickings. I may ebay the small stuff but then again I've been saying that about a lot of things for a long time...and they pile up...and then I give them away.

Craig's List scares me too but really it's no different than how I have it for sale now except this is just Utah locals. We've had good luck but I did get a funky text this morning from a lady; seems like a scam text. Odd wording and grammatically incorrect.

Quote:
I would LOVE it if I could get the kids camps to overlap like that. Right now they don't. At all. Total pain. Not finalized but not looking good. I used to have a whole beach cottage set of furniture, blue and white striped, slip cover shabby chic style that I adored. It was wonderful. Doesn't go with our style now but I love that feel and you've got the upscale clubby but approachable thing going on with that chair, will you go for a solid accent like yellow or red? How fun! love it.

I'm so excited they'll all overlap. Chloe will be in AZ with her bestie and the other two will be at camp. I was thinking about taking the week off work but I'll see where Michael's 96* off falls during that week. And hopefully he'll be in town too. If he's not then I'll work a lot. He's going to try to be in town though. Last year was the best.

We're sticking with blue, tan, white, and cream accents and of course the splash of orange. Haha! I can't wait until its all in. Your furniture sounds great. What color scheme/theme do you have now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Cool chair!

Thank you! I love them. Silly to get all jazzed over chairs but I've been staring at the same stuff for 8 years and it was used when I bought it.

Quote:
It will be, I am going stir crazy. I think I know almost the whole staff. It will be nice for the dogs to have space to roam.

We are going to do a walk through after Scotty does the content walk today. I cannot believe how I cannot remember everything I owned. I am so afraid we won't get enough money to replace the contents. The house repairs are pretty much a done deal.

I bet the staff enjoys having the same nice family to attend to though. They'll be happy and sad to have you guys go.

Can you look through Facebook for photos or do you have any on your phone to spark your memory?

Old 04-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #1169
rentayenta

Here are two photos. Michael took these as I'm *working*. The first one makes our walls look pink and they're so not pink. In the second one I touched it up but it makes the furniture look brown. I'll take and post proper photos but I'm just so excited right now. I can't believe he gets to enjoy them first.

We're not sure what we're going to do with the end table thats far left in the back. Ideas? He says it looks too big between the chairs but I'll check when I get home.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #1170
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes the tentative plan is for flower and garden, May 12th ish or so as I need to plan it for after State Cup soccer. Jeff assumes somehting is planned on about an 18m schedule and isn't really interested in the details until it gets closer Even then he will forget until a month or so out.

Denny knows because I outlined how we are going to use our APs for the following scenarios - June 13 October 13 May 14 (girls trip) versus October 13 May 14 (girls) October 14 (if our June trip cancels, which I think it is).

He didn't bat an eye! I think he has come to grand moment of acceptance that I travel with internet strangers.

Jenny - I love your new chairs. They are gorgeous and look so comfy.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: