Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
Skimassey
Earning My Ears

3 day hopper

I need to know if I am understanding how to work the MM offered with the 3 day hopper passes. From what I understand, I am offered one MM with my passes. I can use it at whichever park is offering EMH. I can get in to parks early one morning along with guests staying onsite. Am I understanding this correctly?
Skimassey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
Cinderpamela
DIS Veteran

The 3 day hopper pass Magic Morning currently allows early admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.

So you have early entry into only Disneyland Park with the 3 day hopper.

Hotel guests have different mornings in either DCA or DL:

Here is the info on the Extra Magic Hour for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests

What is it?
Early admission, during every day of hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public.*

To enhance the Extra Magic Hour experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.

When is it?
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort Hotel Guests access to one park on these select days:
•Disneyland Park: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
•Disney California Adventure Park (including access to the brand new Cars Land): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays

Requirements
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card.

How do I get it?
Extra Magic Hour is available (with valid theme park ticket) for Guests who book and stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel.

So basically you have the early entry to DL along with Resort guests on the same days of Tues Thurs and Sat, but only get to choose one of theose mornings where they get all of those mornings.

But they have early entry into DCA whereas the 3 day hopper MM does not include that.

It can be kinda tricky to sort out but I hope that make sense to you!

2014-November-Disneyland VGC 2013-Christmas at Aulani2012-November-Grand Cali 2012-July-Aulani 2011-1st trip to WDW-Christmas at Wilderness Lodge! 2010-Christmas-time@DLR and CLUB 33!! 2009-Christmas-time @ DLR 2008-Birthday @DLR 2007-PPH @ DLR
2005-DLH 1st Family Trip to DLR 1991-Spring Break Disneyland 1973-First trip to Disneyland
Cinderpamela is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
ttig34
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimassey View Post
I need to know if I am understanding how to work the MM offered with the 3 day hopper passes. From what I understand, I am offered one MM with my passes. I can use it at whichever park is offering EMH. I can get in to parks early one morning along with guests staying onsite. Am I understanding this correctly?
No, that isn't correct. If you have a 3 day hopper with Magic Morning attached and are not staying onsite, you only have early entry for Disneyland available to you. Currently MM for Disneyland is Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Only onsite guests are allowed early entry to DCA on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hope that helps.
ttig34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
Eddygirl
Mouseketeer

There were soooooo many people confused by this when we were there.

A lot of angry people too that thought they were getting an early morning when it was for hotel guests. I even found trying to find info on the Disney web site was difficult as it kept changing before we left and some CM's you spoke to were not really clear about or did give mis-information, I am sure unintentionally.

I think the confusion is because both early entrances have the word "Magic" in them. "Magic Morning" vs. "Extra Magic Hour". It is easy to get confused!!!!!
Eddygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
Skimassey
Earning My Ears

I'm glad I asked! Thank you!

We will be arriving Saturday afternoon for our first park day, and then we'll have Sunday and Monday in the parks. It looks like we won't be able to take advantage of the MM. Oh well!
Skimassey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: