Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
SiAmCrAzY
Mouseketeer

Does anyone else have trouble printing offers from Disney Movie Rewards?

I just tried printing the $5 off Cinderella Coupon and it would not print. It says it printed, but my printer & eyes see no such results.
This has happened before, but I have also been able to print offers before as well.
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or if it is just me, I am not doing anything differently than I did when coupons successfully printed in the past so...

Now it says my coupon printing limit has been reached and I have no coupon

The same thing happens when I try to print the free movie ticket offers.
And of course I have emailed DMR, and by the time they get back to me the movie is no longer on sale, or in the theater. And Sadly they are not very helpful anyway.

So I say's to my self, where can I find a group of people who may have answers and may respond in a timely fashion with a possible solution so that I may fix this and make sure it does not happen again.

DISBoard Techies I salute you

Helpful Info,
I am using a Toshiba with Firefox
Everything is up to date
My printer is plugged in and works just fine

* Please do not tell me I need an Apple. I know. I give all of my husbands hard earned money to the Mouse, there really is nothing left with which to buy any variety of apple (fruit or otherwise).
Old 10-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
pilesoflaundry
it doesn't get scratched as often as I like

I would try and see if there is any update for your system, then clear cookies. Try a different browser maybe?

I won't buy apple stuff so I won't tell you to do that. I use a desktop and firefox and it prints fine from DMR. I have had problems printing other coupons before and sometimes a different browser works.

My knight in shining armor turned out to be a soldier in combat boots.

WDW June 2008, 2009x2 June and Sept., Sept. 2011
DL and DCA June 2013
pilesoflaundry is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
SandrA9810
DIS Veteran

Are you the authorized admin on the computer?

For some reason I can never print from my user name on the computer, even though I install the coupon printer. I have to log in to my bf's side, and print from there, he's the admin on the computer.

Try printing coupons from coupon.com, they use the same program. Once you get it working on there, you shouldn't have issues wih printing on the dmr site.

I did have a problem once at my aunt's house with printing a coupon. Tried it till it told me I couldnt print another one. So my bf created a dmr account, printed it out, and then did a full scan of it. I was able to print it off from my email and use it without an issue.

I can check when I get home if I can print again, if so, it wouldnt be a problem to email you a scan of it.
SandrA9810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #4
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I've had issues on and off but I think mine is more of a printer being pitb issue.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
SiAmCrAzY
Mouseketeer

Thank you way better ideas than the generic "its not our fault contact the coupon site" I got from DMR

I am cleaning out cookies and checking but I should be the Admin. I will try using IE.
Now I am locked out of printing that coupon so checking on coupons.com before i try again from my husbands brand new DMR account (he is going to be thrilled with that) is a very smart idea. Fingers Crossed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: