Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
starshine514
DIS Veteran

If a fellow DISboards member found DD7's pins - I want to say Thank you!

On the last day of our trip last week (Tuesday, Sept 25), DD7 took off her pin bag (a black neck wallet with 20 pins on it and a handful of traders inside - and a Duffy stuffy attached) and hung in up in the second stall from the end in the NOS ladies' room. About 30 minutes later, we realized she had left them there and I hustled back to the restroom - but they weren't there. I asked around in nearby stores, checked lost & found, but DD7 spent the rest of the day in (or near) tears.

We checked lost & found again on Wednesday morning before we headed for home - and they had her pins! Of course, I don't know who turned them in, but if it was you - Thank you!
Disneyland Trips -1983, 1986, May 2011 - Desert Inn & Suites, August 2011 - Super 8 on Katella, November 2011 - Desert Inn & Suites, December 2011 - Quality Inn on Manchester, January 2012 - Desert Inn & Suites, March 2012 - Desert Inn & Suites, May 2012 - Del Sol Inn, September 2012 - Del Sol Inn, November 2012 - Del Sol Inn, January 2013 - Ramada Maingate, February 2013 - Quality Inn on Manchester, April 2013 - Del Sol Inn, May 2013 - Hojo, August 2013 - Del Sol Inn, September 2013 - Desert Inn & Suites, November 2013 (one day trip!) - Welk Resort San Diego, September 2014 - Halloween Party! - Welk Resort San Diego
Disney World Trips - July 1988, January 2010 - Sheraton Vistana Resort, November 2010 (work trip - no family along) - Coronado Springs Resort

starshine514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
Mary Jo
Techarita
Loves the star on the mountain

DISboards Moderator

I'm so glad that she got her pins back.
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
lurpee
Mouseketeer

That's wonderful!

In '06 I accidentally left my camera case on Roger Rabbit. I was sick about it because two full memory cards were in it (along with batteries)--I had my camera in my hand when I got off the ride. It was turned in to Lost and Found that night minus the batteries. I was thrilled to have all of our pictures though! Thank Heavens for honest people (and the morally grey ones too!)

lurpee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: