Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #601
RunningGirl
DIS Veteran

Glad you were able to get out and enjoy HS! I hope you have a great trip and STAY WELL!!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #602
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningGirl View Post
Glad you were able to get out and enjoy HS! I hope you have a great trip and STAY WELL!!!!
Me too! Thank you!

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much was It?!?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2013, 06:09 PM   #603
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Whoops! Looks like I fell behind a little here. Let's see if I can catch back up, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
Hi All! Sorry it has been so long between posts but life here is keeping us pretty busy!
That's no excuse. You don't see me taking forever between... ummm...

That's okay Dawn! Forgive and forget, right?

Right?

Hello?

Quote:
The morning's events had exhausted our girl and she fell asleep as soon as the car began moving.
Awww... poor thing.

Quote:
I looked up the number to "Walker Mobility". I have booked ecvs and wheelchairs for clients through them so I knew they were a good company. However, when we called they said they were "out of wheelchairs"
I guess that's possible... but it does seem odd.

Quote:
This pool is really cute and has a slide which Andrew loved!
Really?

Doesn't show.

Quote:
They also have a nice kiddie area at that pool.
I know Caitlin often gets mistaken for a child, so she'd fit in here.

Quote:
We said "goodbye" to Dale as he was headed home since he had to be back to work the next day. He really hated leaving so soon after the wedding but he was glad to have had some family time anyway.
And I'm sure you weren't super thrilled to see him go either.

Quote:
The rest of us then piled into the car and headed to DTD. Where did we end up for the wedding day lunch? Someplace romantic? Somewhere intimate and quiet?
Yes! I'm voting yes!

Quote:
Nope and nope! We ended up here
I was right! What could possibly be more romantic and intimate then T-Rex???

Quote:
We did however get our first taste of how rude and inconsiderate people can be towards someone with a disability. You see Caitlin remained in the wheelchair as Andrew wheeled her to our table. When we were seated the hostess handed out the menus but skipped Caitlin. She then looked at me and said, "would she like a kid's menu?" I replied, "she is 21 and just got married today". The hostess never apologized and looked at Andrew sympathetically and gave Caitlin the kids menu anyway. I was not too pleased with her attitude!
sigh.

I've been thinking about this for the last week.

I have to be honest. I really don't know how I would react.

We have a guy here at work who's a paraplegic and I get along great with him and usually forget the wheelchair when I'm chatting with him. But my exposure to people with disabilities is pretty limited.

I started to wonder, "If I was a host or waiter and 90% of the people I serve who are in wheelchairs but look physically fit are mentally or physically challenged, would I automatically assume that Caitlin was too? After trying to hand menus to someone in a wheelchair only to be frequently told that the person can't read or is developmentally challenged or physically unable to hold a menu, would I just fall back to assuming that I should address some other person at the table?

It's not a particularly pleasant or welcome thought that I might behave in the same manner.

My work entails dealing with the public but only over the phone, so it's not likely that I'll find myself in a similar situation. I can only hope that I'll be able to behave in a courteous and sensitive manner if and when the occasion arises.

So, sorry that you had to experience rudeness from the hostess, but thanks for sharing the experience.

Quote:
This bugs me. Yeah maybe I'm being petty or (more likely, overly nerdy) but outside there was a parasaurolophus which lived 70 million years ago. Inside they have a pteranodon (the flying dinosaur) which lived 75 million years ago. The mammoth lived from around 5 million years ago to about 6,500 years ago. Just because an animal is extinct doesn't mean that they lived at the same time.

Trivial? Maybe. But then again, there's lots of people out there that think humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time. Why? 'cause the Flintstones says so.

Okay, okay. Rant over.

Quote:
Ironically, Caitlin ended up ordering from the kids menu and she and Andrew colored as they waited for their food
Oh, thank goodness. Now I can go back to being happy and silly again. I'm sure the hostess wandered by and thought, "Uh, huh. 21. Sure."

Quote:
I had the ribs which were honestly the best ribs I've ever had at Disney. The meat was "fall off the bone tender" and the sauce was great too!
Really? That's good to know. I never really had too much interest in going to T-Rex... but now I'll have to revise that.

Quote:
The portion was much too big for me so my new son-in-law gladly finished it for me
Well... yeah. Isn't that why she married him?

Quote:
Thanks for reading
Thanks for posting. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCaitlin View Post
So I thought I would post an update before I leave for Louisiana for spring break!!!
When's your spring break? Up here it's the last week of March.

Quote:
After lunch it was time for some shopping!!! It's Disney law that you cannot go to Downtown Disney and leave empty handed!
You might think that Caitlin is just trying to be funny here, but it actually is a real law. People who do not adhere to the DTD laws are usually sentenced to time in IASW. Believe me, you do not want this to happen to you.

Quote:
Andrew on the other hand wanted to stop and look at everything.. I know women are supposed to be the "browsers" and men the "missioners" but I am definitely a "missioner" meaning I don't browse more than I have to
So dump this Andrew guy and come run away with me. We'll be in and out of the store while Andrew and my wife Ruby are still trying to decide whether to go left or right.

Quote:
I had the hardest time finding the Haunted Mansion tombstones which leads to more drama in the future...
I had no idea you could get HM tombstones... that's so cool.

Quote:
Once that mission was done it was time for a snack break.

What are you trying to do to me?!?!?

want want want wantwantwantwant.... wahhhhh!!!!

Quote:
I of course needed one of my caramel apples and although I didn't eat too much of it my new husband was more than happy to polish it off.
And if he can't, feel free to send one or more of those my way.

Quote:
This is how he usually eats. I always said I wanted a romance like Beauty and the Beast

Quote:
Then we headed back to the room. Tonight was the Tower of Terror 10 mile party! DHS was closed to the public and only open to the racers and people with party tickets! This would be Andrew's first time at DHS!
His first visit is when the park's closed to the general public?

Boy, is he gonna be spoiled!

Quote:
I was out of tylenol and between the pain and feeling sick it was a lot to handle.
Aw. Poor Caitlin.

Quote:
We headed to the park gates and I just love DHS at night!
Great night shots!

Quote:
It was nice to just walk over there and not be hit by anyone or have to be running and tripping people.
Like I said. Spoiled.

Next time you go/went you'll have to do the TSM running of the bulls and his eyes will bug out of his head!

Quote:
We went through the line and were ushered to the wheel chair accessible area. All of the CMs who worked the wheel chair lane here were super nice Which was great after the people we ran in to at TREX!
That's good!

Quote:
For those of you that don't know I am a huge Star Wars fan... Also one of the head cashiers at my job calls me "Darth".
Ya know... that suits you!

Quote:
On our way over there we heard some heavy breathing...
ummm.... what?????

Quote:
The kind that screams James Earl Jones... Yes DARTH VADER WAS OUT MEETING GUESTS!
Oh! Phew!

Quote:
Once we got closer I refused to take pictures in the wheel chair. I did this for the entire trip so you will probably think hey she looks good.. Yeah I do but I wasn't feeling it..Movie magic people!
Oh, don't worry Caitlin. We always think you look good. Wheelchair or no wheelchair.

Quote:
I told him he is my all time favorite villain and I would have asked for the choking pose but the guy in front of me already asked him.
Oh, you should have done it anyway! That would've been such a great shot.

Quote:
Then I posed like the bad a$$ I am because if you hang out with Darth Vader you just become one while my husband didn't realize the royalty he was standing next to (I don't actually think Andrew has seen the movies or are as into them as I am but he pretends and it's appreciated)

Yeah, and it kinda looks like Darth is looking at Andrew as if to say, "Is that the best you can do?"

Quote:
At first glance, I thought this was actually Kermit and not a statue. Then I thought, "How cool would that be if after the movie ended you would pass by Kermit saying goodbye and asking people if they liked the show, etc...

Quote:
We headed back to the car and took off towards All Star Movies where Andrew and I were staying....but we ended up back in the DHS parking lot after driving for a while. The parking lot was closed and I am not quite sure how we ended up getting out of the area but we did This won't be the last time we get lost on Disney property
All the while Andrew is muttering under his breath, "Oh, sure. Disney expert. Uh, huh. Sure."

Quote:
This was our wedding night and once Andrew got out of the shower I was sound asleep. He was very worried about me so he ended up sleeping in the other bed. Yep we didn't even share a bed on our wedding night ...What will the next day bring?
Not exactly your traditional wedding night, no?

Thanks for the chapter Caitlin. :

Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
Old 03-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #604
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkondz View Post
When's your spring break? Up here it's the last week of March.

This first week in March. Colleges here have odd spring breaks since our school year usually ends in April our spring break falls the last week in February or the first week in March

You might think that Caitlin is just trying to be funny here, but it actually is a real law. People who do not adhere to the DTD laws are usually sentenced to time in IASW. Believe me, you do not want this to happen to you.

Yep they make you dress up like a kid and sing along with the song for five straight ride throughs. Not only is it embarrassing but it drives you insane too!

So dump this Andrew guy and come run away with me. We'll be in and out of the store while Andrew and my wife Ruby are still trying to decide whether to go left or right.

This made me laugh out loud! If only it were that easy

I had no idea you could get HM tombstones... that's so cool.

They released them as a new Halloween decoration. They had Madame Leota's and a couple others.

What are you trying to do to me?!?!?

want want want wantwantwantwant.... wahhhhh!!!!

I know I am looking at how good they are but then I realize I can't eat them now that I am gluten free

And if he can't, feel free to send one or more of those my way.

His first visit is when the park's closed to the general public?

Boy, is he gonna be spoiled!

Yeah he loved walking right on the rides

Aw. Poor Caitlin.

Idk if it's poor Caitlin or poor people who had to put up with Caitlin

Great night shots!

Thank you! Our new camera is amazing at night!

Like I said. Spoiled.

Next time you go/went you'll have to do the TSM running of the bulls and his eyes will bug out of his head!

That's good!

Ya know... that suits you!

Thank you

ummm.... what?????

Oh! Phew!

Oh, don't worry Caitlin. We always think you look good. Wheelchair or no wheelchair.

Thank you

Oh, you should have done it anyway! That would've been such a great shot.

I know I hope to see him again we will be there for May the 4th so I am hoping Disney has a Star Wars limited time magic week!

Yeah, and it kinda looks like Darth is looking at Andrew as if to say, "Is that the best you can do?"

We were both thinking that

At first glance, I thought this was actually Kermit and not a statue. Then I thought, "How cool would that be if after the movie ended you would pass by Kermit saying goodbye and asking people if they liked the show, etc...

That would be awesome!

All the while Andrew is muttering under his breath, "Oh, sure. Disney expert. Uh, huh. Sure."

Well Grandpa drove and he hadn't been there in a couple years

Not exactly your traditional wedding night, no?

Thanks for the chapter Caitlin. :
Not at all Thank you for reading!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
Old 03-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #606
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
Great update and great pictures! Sorry you were feeling poorly, but you look great! Have fun in LA
Thank you! I will try to!

Old 03-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #607
POLY1985
DIS Veteran

So sorry that you were feeling so bad during your special time there. You and Andrew definitely need a Disney do-over!

2014 Old Key West 2013 Animal Kingdom Villas
2012 Wilderness Lodge
BELLE & THE 3 BEASTS JUNE 2012 http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post45239041
2007 Wilderness Lodge
August 2007 Dining Review http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1556109

2003 Wilderness Lodge
2000 All Star Movies 1998 Fort Wilderness Cabins
1993 Caribbean Beach 1985 Polynesian - Honeymoon1976/1979 Fort Wilderness campground
Old 03-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #608
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:

What? Wait? This lights up like that at night? Really? Tell me more! It's been years since I've actually gotten on at night. Is this an edit? Must know!

Sorry you continued to feel bad through the entire day. I can't imagine how you made it as long as you did. What a trooper.

Have a wonderful spring break in LA. Do I even need to say that?

Great pictures of HS in the dark. Love it there at night!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 03-05-2013, 05:54 AM   #609
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLY1985 View Post
So sorry that you were feeling so bad during your special time there. You and Andrew definitely need a Disney do-over!
Yeah it was a rough week! He and I will be getting one in September for our 1st anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
What? Wait? This lights up like that at night? Really? Tell me more! It's been years since I've actually gotten on at night. Is this an edit? Must know!

The sign lights up all day

Sorry you continued to feel bad through the entire day. I can't imagine how you made it as long as you did. What a trooper.

Have a wonderful spring break in LA. Do I even need to say that?

Great pictures of HS in the dark. Love it there at night!
Yeah it was tough but I didn't want my sickness to affect anyone's vacation'

It is something else. I wore wedges yesterday and when Andrew's friend's wife came to pick me up she was like "we don't wear those shoes here"... Dorothy is not in Kansas anymore.

Thank you! Me too!

Last edited by PrincessCaitlin; 03-05-2013 at 06:00 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #610
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

Yes, I was this far behind... and I was enjoying the report so much I burned the beans I was cooking for supper.......but it was worth it!!

I loved the night shots at DHS! Sorry you were so ill but you look really beautiful and happy!!

Quote:
For breakfast dad had

Eggs Benedict - Two Poached Eggs on a Toasted English Muffin, Canadian Bacon, and Hollandaise Sauce served with Asparagus $10.99

This looks so delicious!!!

You are never too sick for a Mickey waffle!

Definitely!!

I had a great wedding. I got to wear Toms and be comfortable rather than wearing a some huge dress and heels. Andrew and I chose to elope because of the family issues he was having and although this definitely didn't solve anything this wedding was more "us". It was with the people we loved in a place that I love and he fell in love with. We can always go visit where we got married and we made wonderful memories on this trip. I always wanted a wedding that was about me and the person I was with and the covenant we were making with God and this wedding included all of that. We really got to make our bond together rather than put on a show for others. Not saying all big weddings are like that but with the demands the family was making I felt more like I was trying to please them then do anything I wanted to do. I also was lucky to get both this wedding and a blessing at my church where I got to wear the big poofy dress and have my other family members be there so I truly got the best of both worlds. My dream since i was 12 was to be married in Disney and marrying Andrew in Disney made all my dreams come true.

I loved this and so happy youwere able to do it "your" way! Weddings can be so tough and stressful and just takes the joy away from what should be a great day! Again...sorry you were sick though! And the pictures ya'll took were wonderful!

Quote:
[B]
Yeah it was tough but I didn't want my sickness to affect anyone's vacation'

It is something else. I wore wedges yesterday and when Andrew's friend's wife came to pick me up she was like "we don't wear those shoes here"... Dorothy is not in Kansas anymore.

Thank you! Me too!
She said they don't wear wedges in LA??? Hmmm...I do ALL the time! Of course I am in MS but I am only 2 hours from where you are right now! Funny!! That just made me laugh when I read that! I hope you have a good trip while your down! I know you and your family must have lots of mixed emotions right now with a move looming!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:29 AM   #611
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinksThree View Post
Yes, I was this far behind... and I was enjoying the report so much I burned the beans I was cooking for supper.......but it was worth it!!

Aw I am sorry

I loved the night shots at DHS! Sorry you were so ill but you look really beautiful and happy!!

Thank you!

I loved this and so happy youwere able to do it "your" way! Weddings can be so tough and stressful and just takes the joy away from what should be a great day! Again...sorry you were sick though! And the pictures ya'll took were wonderful!

Thank you! Despite being sick it was the perfect wedding day

She said they don't wear wedges in LA??? Hmmm...I do ALL the time! Of course I am in MS but I am only 2 hours from where you are right now! Funny!! That just made me laugh when I read that! I hope you have a good trip while your down! I know you and your family must have lots of mixed emotions right now with a move looming!
Yeah Idk I fit in fine at the Walmart yesterday I just don't think she wears them.

I really enjoyed my time here yesterday so I hope it stays that way! We do have mixed emotions but we just want what's best for me and know this is it.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:47 AM   #612
magichusky
Mouseketeer

Hey guys! Just arrived at this TR and boy do I have camera envy! I especially liked the pic at DTD of the Characters in Flight balloon in black and white and red. My Mom and I are going to WDW in July so this TR has totally inspired me to make my Mom write a few posts herself- that would be so much fun!

Also, thank you for sharing your Disney wedding w/ us- I think the idea of eloping is so special and meaningful, especially w/ your Dad officiating. When my sister was married they hired a fake priest they had never met before to officiate and I thought it was the strangest thing haha.

I'm so glad you all are feeling better! Also, did I see something somewhere about a new dog, possibly a teacup chihuahua? I hope some pics are on the way!

Looking forward to reading more!
-In Progress- "I Don't Cruise… I Jingle Cruise." --A New Year's PTR--
Old 03-07-2013, 07:00 AM   #613
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magichusky View Post
Hey guys! Just arrived at this TR and boy do I have camera envy! I especially liked the pic at DTD of the Characters in Flight balloon in black and white and red. My Mom and I are going to WDW in July so this TR has totally inspired me to make my Mom write a few posts herself- that would be so much fun!
Hi! Welcome!
Thank you. The new camera was a bit of an impulse buy, right before our trip but we ended up being really pleased with the decision
We enjoy writing together so I hope you and your mom do too!

Also, thank you for sharing your Disney wedding w/ us- I think the idea of eloping is so special and meaningful, especially w/ your Dad officiating. When my sister was married they hired a fake priest they had never met before to officiate and I thought it was the strangest thing haha.

Caitlin has never been the type of girl who dreamed of a big elaborate wedding so this fit them perfectly.

I'm so glad you all are feeling better! Also, did I see something somewhere about a new dog, possibly a teacup chihuahua? I hope some pics are on the way!

Looking forward to reading more!
They did get a puppy but not a Chihuahua. When we went to the rescue to meet that dog it just didn't feel right. They did end up getting a puppy though. She is a shih Tzu/terrier mix and the sweetest thing ever. We are all in love with her We will have to take some pictures of her and share them.

Thanks for joining us!

Old 03-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #614
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

It's so strange to see Pixar Place without a million people! I'm so glad you had a pretty good night Caitlin and were able to get some rides in! I'm sure that brought everyone's spirits up too. And HOW COOL that you got to meet Darth Vader! Love it!

Hilarious about your wedding night! All well! It's the rest of your lives that matter anyway, right?
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 03-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #615
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Magic Kingdom Day!

Hi All! Caitlin got back from Louisiana last night and she had a wonderful visit. She loved getting to see their new apartment and just spend some "couple time" with Andrew. She now has just 7 more weeks of undergrad studies (she's starting her Masters in May) and she will graduate! We'll then spend a week in Disney (her grad present from us) and then she'll move down to Louisiana.

Speaking of our May trip, it is just 53 days away! We have made some changes to our plans though. (if you know us, you know this is to be expected) It turns out that Dale and Andrew can't join us so we'll get one last Mother/Daughter trip! We felt bad staying deluxe without the guys so we decided to save money by staying value for 6 nights. For our last night I told Caitlin she could pick wherever she wanted to stay. She chose the GF so we are splurging and staying in the Main Bldg with a theme park view. This is a once in a lifetime thing for us so we are very excited If all goes well the 4 of us will meet at WDW over Labor Day weekend for a "family" trip That's the latest real life news, now back to our TR....

My day began pretty early. It was just my dad and I in our room now and he is a VERY early riser. He likes to get up and exercise and if I recall correctly he was exercising in the room before 6am Soon after I got a text from Caitlin saying they were up and would meet us at the MK at rope drop. I got up and got ready and grabbed a cereal bar in the room for breakfast. Around 8:15 my dad and I headed to the bus and luckily we didn't have too long a wait. Just before 9 I got a text from Caitlin saying they were almost at the park and would meet us in Tomorrowland. (she wanted Andrew's first MK ride to be Space Mtn) Once we got in the park we stopped in Guest Services. I wanted to get Caitlin a "guest assistance card" in case she had any problems with the queues. (it turned out we never needed the card but better safe than sorry) The CM was really helpful and immediately gave me a card when I said my daughter was ill and in a wheelchair. Once we got the card we headed over to Buzz Lightyear. We were the only guests over there and since Cait and Andrew still weren't in the park, we decided to go ahead and ride. When we got off the kids were at the handicap entrance of the ride so we got right back on with them. This time the ride stopped almost as soon as we got on. This ended up being awesome though because the spot we were stopped in gave us easy shots at the targets. Andrew and I ended up getting max scores in the very first room Yep, his first time on and he maxed out the game. Pretty cool!

After we finally got off that ride we headed over to Space Mountain. Now Caitlin was still extremely weak and in pain so this was a no go for her. Grandpa however came to the rescue and rode not once but twice with Andrew.

While the guys rode I pushed Caitlin around Tomorrowland so she could take some pics.

After the guys finished their second walk-on of Space Mountain we headed over to Adventureland.

On the way we stopped for a couple pics.

The kids used these for their Christmas cards.

(ugh I hate that crane!)

Don't you just love this?!

Finally we made it to our destination

Our first stop was to meet some fairy friends. We had to wait about 20 minutes but since they have videos playing, the time seems to go quickly. I must say my dad and Andrew really enjoyed the Tinkerbell movie clips and were both laughing

The first fairy we met was Tinkerbell

(you'll notice Cait refused to get her pic in the wheelchair so she was constantly up and down which added to her exhaustion)

The second fairy was Tink's sister, Periwinkle. (I think she has already left the parks)

**Continued next page**

Last edited by dawnbu40; 03-12-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: