Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
Fjobe
DIS Veteran

ATT autopay $10 reward card

Has anyone received a $10 reward card for signing up for ATT autopay? I realize it's just $10, but that is honestly the only reason I signed up for it. Around the same time, I started saving points for a Disney giftcard through DMR (which I received long ago), so I was thinking the 2 of them together would be an extra $20 for Disney.

Anyway, I signed up for it in March. It said I would have to have the autopay for 3 months before I was sent my card. I got my first bill with autopay in April, and the first autodraft was taken in May. May, June, July, and August were taken out, and I didn't hear or receive a thing. A couple days after my August payment was taken, I got an email saying I could claim my reward, and I immediately did so. It then said it had an estimated mail date of 9/9/12. Here it is 10/6/12 (7 months after signing up, and my 6th autopay was taken today), and no $10 card. The online status still says 9/9/12 estimated shipping date.

I was just wondering if anyone has actually gotten their reward for signing up for autopay. I finally found a number to call today, but they are open M-F, so I'm gonna call Monday. I'm finding it kind of humerous that I've been waiting 7 months for this measily little gift card. I'm not sure why I even care that much other than I want what I signed up for!

Fjobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
diamondpixienc
DIS Veteran

Yes, we have ATT uverse and did get the reward card when we signed up for this. It did take longer than the 30 days promised so I called and because it was their error they sent an additional $25. Now, a word of caution if you plan on stashing them for a trip. You may not be able to unless you plan to travel within 90 days of receiving it because the ATT reward cards expire in 90 days activated or not. You may be able to use it to purchase a gift card though. So, just keep calling you may get a rep who is patient and know what they are doing.

diamondpixienc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: