Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #241
DisneyFEB2013
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFEB2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by neenersmom

To answer TJDisneymama, and Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to buy 2 days tickets. For the package min days I saw people book with as little as 4 days so not sure if its 2days also or not...4was the least I have seen so far someone have.

Also I posted in another thread a question but haven't gotten an answer so ill ask here maybe someone's knows. Anyone know what room types are included in the spd pkg at the wilderness lodge? I'm hoping the woods view are...if not we will have to change to whatever is included.
I got a woods view at WL with the Disney Visa s/p/d deal for early February.
DisneyFEB2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #242
Rumpletinker
Mouseketeer
 
Rumpletinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 139

Why does the s/p/d deal end on the middle of a week?! I'm hoping to go down March 9- March 16 but if I can't get a discount, it might not happen


Also (stupid question) is the s/p/d limited to a 5 night/6 day reservation or can it be used on a longer stay?
__________________
1993- (I was only 2 )
2001- All Star Sports
2005- Pop Century
2010- Caribbean Beach (w/cousinbb)
2011- All Star Sports (w/cousinbb)
2011- Pop Century
2013- Port Orleans Riverside
Hey you! I'm into JESUS!

Rumpletinker is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #243
Disneyqueendenmark
Mouseketeer
 
Disneyqueendenmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpletinker
Why does the s/p/d deal end on the middle of a week?! I'm hoping to go down March 9- March 16 but if I can't get a discount, it might not happen

Also (stupid question) is the s/p/d limited to a 5 night/6 day reservation or can it be used on a longer stay?
I've heard a lot of people talk about longer stays - so it's not just valid for 5 nights.
As far as I understand you don't need 6 days tickets either! You can get from 2-10 days, I THINK :D

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
Disneyland Resort - April 2006
Disneyland Resort - June 2008
Disneyland Resort - June/July 2010
Disneyland Resort - Christmas 2011
Walt Disney World AOA & FQ - January 2013
Upcoming Disneyland trip, Christmas 2014
Disneyqueendenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #244
reking96
Mouseketeer
 
reking96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 144

Ok. So I have 2 adults in a standard room at Beach Club with Deluxe Dining. Is this even going to apply to my trip? 01/26/2013 - 02/01/2013
__________________
1982 - Off Site, 1996 - Off Site, 2000 - Disneyland
2004 - Disneyland, 2010 - ASMu, 2011 - POR, 2012 - Disneyland, 2013 - BC & ??

reking96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #245
thornton0511
DIS Veteran
 
thornton0511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: east texas
Posts: 904

I'm a Disney Visa cardholder and I am so mad that I did not find out about the new promo until last night and missed my window of opportunity. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait and find out tommorow with everyone else. BTW does anyone know when the earliest time to call and book would be? And also I noticed on WDW website that it has the promo extended for dates in April-May and also Nov and Dec 2013. Has anyone else noticed this?
__________________
TR in Progress: Summertime and Disneyland...Oo-De-Lally!! Dec 2012 TR: Jingle Bells...AKL...Disney for 10 Whole Days
Jenn(Me) DH DS(12) DD(8)
2011 Wyndham Bonnet Creek 2012 CBR 2013 POP/AKL 2014 Disneyland
thornton0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #246
CanadianGuy


Me and My Posse doing our New Kids on the Block moves at PI
 
CanadianGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Posts: 15,506
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornton0511 View Post
I'm a Disney Visa cardholder and I am so mad that I did not find out about the new promo until last night and missed my window of opportunity. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait and find out tommorow with everyone else. BTW does anyone know when the earliest time to call and book would be? And also I noticed on WDW website that it has the promo extended for dates in April-May and also Nov and Dec 2013. Has anyone else noticed this?
Did not notice that..

BUt we'll all see tomorrow I suppose. When I visit the WDW site, I don't yet see any mention of this.. Maybe you could share a link?
__________________
Everything You Need to Know About Discount Codes & PINS For Disney Resorts

06/1995 - All Star Music | 11/1998 - Wilderness Lodge | 10/1999 - Disneyland
06/2006 - Pop Century | 03/2007 - Pop Century | 06/2007 - Coronado Springs
12/2007 - All Star Sports | 06/2008 - Pop Century | 09/2008 - All Star Sports
06/2010 - Swan | 06/2012 - Dolphin | 01/2013 - All Star Sports


CanadianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #247
Rumpletinker
Mouseketeer
 
Rumpletinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 139

Tomorrow cannot come fast enough! I want to make my reservations but so much is riding on what discounts are available.
__________________
1993- (I was only 2 )
2001- All Star Sports
2005- Pop Century
2010- Caribbean Beach (w/cousinbb)
2011- All Star Sports (w/cousinbb)
2011- Pop Century
2013- Port Orleans Riverside
Hey you! I'm into JESUS!

Rumpletinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #248
melissarose
Mouseketeer
 
melissarose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 490

i feel like i've asked a hundred questions already but here is another. does anyone know for sure if you can upgrade to the deluxe dining plan with these deals? i know there's been a lot of talk about upgrading and the price and whatnot, but has anyone actually done the upgrade from standard dining to deluxe? i REALLLLLY want to upgrade to deluxe and just keep my resort the same! i think i've settled on that plan so i'm so hoping to be able to get the SPD discount and then add on deluxe dining which would only put me at about $100 more than what i'm already paying!
melissarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #249
thornton0511
DIS Veteran
 
thornton0511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: east texas
Posts: 904

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGuy View Post
Did not notice that..

BUt we'll all see tomorrow I suppose. When I visit the WDW site, I don't yet see any mention of this.. Maybe you could share a link?
Not sure how to post a link for this but when you go to the WDW website the pictures that pop up with families and such one advertisment is for the stay and play promo and when you click on it, it goes to a page with general info about it and at the bottom it lists dates that go thoughout all of 2013 but when you click to book it goes to the whole everything is down today blah blah blah.
__________________
TR in Progress: Summertime and Disneyland...Oo-De-Lally!! Dec 2012 TR: Jingle Bells...AKL...Disney for 10 Whole Days
Jenn(Me) DH DS(12) DD(8)
2011 Wyndham Bonnet Creek 2012 CBR 2013 POP/AKL 2014 Disneyland
thornton0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #250
thornton0511
DIS Veteran
 
thornton0511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: east texas
Posts: 904

Here is what it is saying about the stay in play promo:

Explore Magic Your Way Vacation Packages

Does your ideal Disney vacation include visiting more than one Theme Park per day? Or a stay in a whimsical place? Did you know you can save on meals when you choose from a selection of vacation packages that include a dining plan?

Since the perfect Disney vacation is different for everyone, Magic Your Way vacation packages offer you the flexibility to find a package that fits your family's preferences, size and budget.

With Magic Your Way vacation packages, choose from more than 20 Disney Resort hotels—each with unique themed pools, and themes ranging from the movies to an African safari —and discover the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel, like complimentary transportation throughout the Resort and extra time in the parks with Extra Magic Hours. Each day one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid theme park admission and Resort ID required.)

Great package options are available select dates: January 2 - December 12, 2013.

6-night, 7-day vacation packages, with tickets valid at all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as
$72 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,009*

6-night, 7-day vacation packages with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and tickets valid at
all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as $99 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,771*

Vacation Package Details

*Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for these packages may be limited. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See more package options for 2013.
__________________
TR in Progress: Summertime and Disneyland...Oo-De-Lally!! Dec 2012 TR: Jingle Bells...AKL...Disney for 10 Whole Days
Jenn(Me) DH DS(12) DD(8)
2011 Wyndham Bonnet Creek 2012 CBR 2013 POP/AKL 2014 Disneyland
thornton0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #251
Diz Kids
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 293

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornton0511
Here is what it is saying about the stay in play promo:

Explore Magic Your Way Vacation Packages

Does your ideal Disney vacation include visiting more than one Theme Park per day? Or a stay in a whimsical place? Did you know you can save on meals when you choose from a selection of vacation packages that include a dining plan?

Since the perfect Disney vacation is different for everyone, Magic Your Way vacation packages offer you the flexibility to find a package that fits your family's preferences, size and budget.

With Magic Your Way vacation packages, choose from more than 20 Disney Resort hotels—each with unique themed pools, and themes ranging from the movies to an African safari —and discover the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel, like complimentary transportation throughout the Resort and extra time in the parks with Extra Magic Hours. Each day one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid theme park admission and Resort ID required.)

Great package options are available select dates: January 2 - December 12, 2013.

6-night, 7-day vacation packages, with tickets valid at all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as
$72 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,009*

6-night, 7-day vacation packages with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and tickets valid at
all 4 Theme Parks, for as little as $99 per person, per day for a family of four at a select Value Resort.

Total package price $2,771*

Vacation Package Details

*Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for these packages may be limited. Tickets valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. See more package options for 2013.
I think this is just their standard description for the MYW package, and they list the lowest priced seasons are listed.
__________________
DH , Me , DS , DD , DS

Diz Kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #252
loveshak22
DIS Veteran
 
loveshak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,179

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissarose View Post
i feel like i've asked a hundred questions already but here is another. does anyone know for sure if you can upgrade to the deluxe dining plan with these deals? i know there's been a lot of talk about upgrading and the price and whatnot, but has anyone actually done the upgrade from standard dining to deluxe? i REALLLLLY want to upgrade to deluxe and just keep my resort the same! i think i've settled on that plan so i'm so hoping to be able to get the SPD discount and then add on deluxe dining which would only put me at about $100 more than what i'm already paying!
I booked my reservations with ddp on Sunday - no problem! Just have to pay the difference in price.
loveshak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #253
thornton0511
DIS Veteran
 
thornton0511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: east texas
Posts: 904

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diz Kids View Post
I think this is just their standard description for the MYW package, and they list the lowest priced seasons are listed.
oh
__________________
TR in Progress: Summertime and Disneyland...Oo-De-Lally!! Dec 2012 TR: Jingle Bells...AKL...Disney for 10 Whole Days
Jenn(Me) DH DS(12) DD(8)
2011 Wyndham Bonnet Creek 2012 CBR 2013 POP/AKL 2014 Disneyland
thornton0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #254
peaceluv&mickeymouse
Mouseketeer
 
peaceluv&mickeymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diz Kids View Post
I think this is just their standard description for the MYW package, and they list the lowest priced seasons are listed.
I think that is just the standard description as well.
__________________
peaceluv&mickeymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #255
melissarose
Mouseketeer
 
melissarose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveshak22 View Post
I booked my reservations with ddp on Sunday - no problem! Just have to pay the difference in price.
Oh my gosh. I don't know why I didn't think of that since you clearly told me that already. hahah Thanks again!!
melissarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: