Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
THERESA522
DIS Veteran
 
THERESA522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 807

Here's the Offer:

A fantastic vacation for kids of all ages.


Save up to $600 on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Co. room, ticket and dining plan package for stays most nights 1/2 – 3/7/2013 at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.1

Take advantage of this advanced booking offer from October 4-7 before it becomes available to the general public on October 10, 2012.

Book by 12/31/2012, with your Disney's Visa Card and use code R64 for Value Resorts and code Q85 for Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts.

For room only:

Be close to the heart of all the magic, from the Theme Parks and entertainment to exciting nightlife, shopping and more. Save up to 35% when you stay at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel for stays most nights 1/02—3/07/2013.

Savings for stays most nights 1/2—1/17/2013 and 1/21—3/7/2013 below:
Values 25%, except AoA 15%
Moderates 30%
Deluxe 35%
except WL, VWL 25%
__________________
Me, ds 10 dd 9 & :

POR 2012, AKL 2010, Pop 2009, Pop 2008, POFQ 2008, AsMo 2007, Dolphin 1998, off-site 1993, off-site 1987, off-site 1st trip 1979!
THERESA522 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
mom_rules
LOVES the Yachtsmen!
HATES snakes!!!
 
mom_rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Great White North
Posts: 5,447

Quote:
Originally Posted by THERESA522 View Post
A fantastic vacation for kids of all ages.


Save up to $600 on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Co. room, ticket and dining plan package for stays most nights 1/2 – 3/7/2013 at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.1

Take advantage of this advanced booking offer from October 4-7 before it becomes available to the general public on October 10, 2012.

Book by 12/31/2012, with your Disney's Visa Card and use code R64 for Value Resorts and code Q85 for Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts.

For room only:

Be close to the heart of all the magic, from the Theme Parks and entertainment to exciting nightlife, shopping and more. Save up to 35% when you stay at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel for stays most nights 1/02—3/07/2013.

Savings for stays most nights 1/2—1/17/2013 and 1/21—3/7/2013 below:
Values 25%, except AoA 15%
Moderates 30%
Deluxe 35%
except WL, VWL 25%
Where is this?
__________________
Beach Club/Pop Oct 2007
Hyatt/Magic May 2007 Transatlantic
Beach Club/Wonder/Yacht Club Dec 05
Beach Club concierge/Wonder Mar '05
Boardwalk Inn Concierge Oct 2004
Carribean Beach Resort Oct 2004
Yacht Club Concierge April 2004
All Star Music April 2004
Grand Californian Concierge-Disneyland September 2003
Beach Club May 2003
Beach Club May 2001
Coronado Springs May 1999
Carribean May 1996
Offsite October 1987






[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mom_rules is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Disneyfan3333
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 31

Thanks for posting. Sounds like I'm out of luck though -- if we check in on the last day, march 7th, it seems like we'd only get the package discount for that one day, instead of the whole stay like FD used to be... Is that how it sounds to others?
Disneyfan3333 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #4
smitch425
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 11,718

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_rules View Post
Where is this?
It is at disneyrewards.com. This deal is currently for Disney Visa holders, but it will go public on 10/10.
smitch425 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #5
THERESA522
DIS Veteran
 
THERESA522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfan3333 View Post
Thanks for posting. Sounds like I'm out of luck though -- if we check in on the last day, march 7th, it seems like we'd only get the package discount for that one day, instead of the whole stay like FD used to be... Is that how it sounds to others?
Unfortunately, I think that's right.
__________________
Me, ds 10 dd 9 & :

POR 2012, AKL 2010, Pop 2009, Pop 2008, POFQ 2008, AsMo 2007, Dolphin 1998, off-site 1993, off-site 1987, off-site 1st trip 1979!
THERESA522 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
ErinsMommy
DIS Veteran
 
ErinsMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,521

Why is it when I go to that website I don't see any CR TPV exclusions?? Yet a number of people (TA/Mouse Misers) said its excluded??
__________________
6/95 @ All Stars; DD's 1st trip 5/11 @ POFQ; DH's Birthday Celebration 2/13 @ Contemporary TPV; My Birthday Celebration 9/14 @ Contemporary TPV
Me: Debi DH: John DD: Erin/7
ErinsMommy is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
MMS1125
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 500 miles away from my happy place
Posts: 1,023

They only allow so many rooms per discount in order to fill empty rooms. Maybe there were no empty TPV rooms to open up for discount? If people are willing to pay rack rate for a CR TPV room then Disney doesn't need to offer it in discount.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
MMS1125 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
Mom2twinboys
Now mom to 3 boys
 
Mom2twinboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: charleston,sc
Posts: 422

I booked this morning polynesian Jan.2-6!! Is the discount also on the dining plan? We normally do not book the dining plan but if that includes a discount on dining I would consider it. The CM didn't mention that this morning?
__________________
Mom2twinboys is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #9
WDWPooh
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 87

anybody think this will be the only discount to come out?
I have 2 days that fall off the plan, and I have a pool view booked instead of a standard at AKL. It would be cheaper for me to go to Poly than to keep the pool view.
I need some advice...cause now I am worried by the 10th there will be no poly rooms left. I mean its the last week of Feb-march I am going. So not that busy. But, I dont want to miss out on the deal by having to wait til the 10th. Will switching my reservation to Poly now atleast secure me the room? Or is that not how it works?
WDWPooh is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #10
Mom2twinboys
Now mom to 3 boys
 
Mom2twinboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: charleston,sc
Posts: 422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2twinboys View Post
I booked this morning polynesian Jan.2-6!! Is the discount also on the dining plan? We normally do not book the dining plan but if that includes a discount on dining I would consider it. The CM didn't mention that this morning?
I found the answer on another thread. I am calling to check and see what's the best discount.
__________________
Mom2twinboys is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #11
princessap
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,325

Quote:
Originally Posted by THERESA522 View Post
A fantastic vacation for kids of all ages.


Save up to $600 on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Co. room, ticket and dining plan package for stays most nights 1/2 – 3/7/2013 at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.1

Take advantage of this advanced booking offer from October 4-7 before it becomes available to the general public on October 10, 2012.

Book by 12/31/2012, with your Disney's Visa Card and use code R64 for Value Resorts and code Q85 for Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts.

For room only:

Be close to the heart of all the magic, from the Theme Parks and entertainment to exciting nightlife, shopping and more. Save up to 35% when you stay at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel for stays most nights 1/02—3/07/2013.

Savings for stays most nights 1/2—1/17/2013 and 1/21—3/7/2013 below:
Values 25%, except AoA 15%
Moderates 30%
Deluxe 35%
except WL, VWL 25%
Am hoping to book next week when this is released but have two questions

1. are the villas included in the deluxe 35% off?

2. if i call and get a quote do they still honour that quote for 48 hours like they used to? want to call first thing to get prices but will have to wait till night to confirm with dh credit card
princessap is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran
 
ADisneyQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: PA
Posts: 3,565

Your link didn't work for me. I'm guessing this is only a discount on the room. I've never seen them also discount dining and/or tickets.
__________________
Our Family DH Me DD17 DD13, DC 18 RIP, DC 2
Dec.2001-First family trip to WDW, ASMovies
Nov.2003-CSR,Oct. 2004-Offsite at HIFS(now Nick Hotel)March 2006-POP,Easter March 2008- POP
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
ADisneyQueen is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #13
Sparrow624
"I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
 
Sparrow624's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Posts: 202

Just called Disney and my Visa Rewards Card...Discount is room only.
__________________


2003 - Off Site - 2 nights 3 days
2006 - Grand Floridian 8 nights 9 days (Honeymoon)
2009 - Boardwalk - 3 nights 4 days
2011 - Grand Floridian - 7 nights 8 days (5 year Anniversary)
Sparrow624 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #14
THERESA522
DIS Veteran
 
THERESA522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 807

According to the agent I spoke with, discount is on entire package OR you could also do a RO discount if you don't need tix and dining.
__________________
Me, ds 10 dd 9 & :

POR 2012, AKL 2010, Pop 2009, Pop 2008, POFQ 2008, AsMo 2007, Dolphin 1998, off-site 1993, off-site 1987, off-site 1st trip 1979!
THERESA522 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #15
THERESA522
DIS Veteran
 
THERESA522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 807

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessap View Post
Am hoping to book next week when this is released but have two questions

1. are the villas included in the deluxe 35% off?

2. if i call and get a quote do they still honour that quote for 48 hours like they used to? want to call first thing to get prices but will have to wait till night to confirm with dh credit card
1. Villas are included in 35%, expect VWL, which is 25%.

not sure about #2, but can't see why not.
__________________
Me, ds 10 dd 9 & :

POR 2012, AKL 2010, Pop 2009, Pop 2008, POFQ 2008, AsMo 2007, Dolphin 1998, off-site 1993, off-site 1987, off-site 1st trip 1979!
THERESA522 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.