Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
thr33boys
Mouseketeer

Photopass + download question

I'm having trouble downloading all my photos. Only 14 pictures are showing up in the zip file. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? I don't even know how these 14 pics were selected.

TIA!
thr33boys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
2Tiggies
I am subscribing to this thread just so I can see your shirt
I like those water proof containers that hang around my neck on a lanyard

Are you trying to download the photopass CD by download instead of having it shipped? If so, you still have to place the CD into your cart and check out and it will then give you the download option.

[Engaged to the man of my dreams at WDW, Summer 2014
2Tiggies is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
2Tiggies

I've just figured out what you are doing - I didn't see the + in your post!

Are those all ride/meal photos showing up? You can go ahead and download those if you like as they are included. If you get the CD shipped they will be on there too and if you don't want the actual disc and choose to purchase yours as a downloaded version of the CD (not a hard copy) they will be with this download too. But you need to place the CD in your cart

Old 11-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
thr33boys
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tiggies View Post
Are you trying to download the photopass CD by download instead of having it shipped? If so, you still have to place the CD into your cart and check out and it will then give you the download option.
Ok thanks. Somehow I was able to get 14 photos into the zip file the other night - it was late. Not sure how I did it. But I can't seem to do the same now.

Yes, I want to download the pics instead of receiving the cd. Are you sure if I add the cd into my cart it will give me the download option and won't mail me the cd?

thanks again
Old 11-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #5
2Tiggies

Quote:
Originally Posted by thr33boys View Post
Ok thanks. Somehow I was able to get 14 photos into the zip file the other night - it was late. Not sure how I did it. But I can't seem to do the same now.

Yes, I want to download the pics instead of receiving the cd. Are you sure if I add the cd into my cart it will give me the download option and won't mail me the cd?

thanks again
When you go to the checkout you have shipping options and one of them is to purchase through download. You don't have to go through the whole process to do it so you can still hit the back key if you panic or cancel before it's final, if that makes you feel any better. It will ask you for shipping details before it asks for payment details. Mine is international so I had to pay shipping on my CD - can't remember if it's free for US shipping - but I definitely get a payment page after the order page - they want my money

Just check how many photos you have as there is a maximum size of the total files to be able to download. It was not an option for me - we had 2000 photos on ours and I think the limit for download is around 1000 pics

Old 11-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
thr33boys
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tiggies View Post
When you go to the checkout you have shipping options and one of them is to purchase through download. You don't have to go through the whole process to do it so you can still hit the back key if you panic or cancel before it's final, if that makes you feel any better. It will ask you for shipping details before it asks for payment details. Mine is international so I had to pay shipping on my CD - can't remember if it's free for US shipping - but I definitely get a payment page after the order page - they want my money

Just check how many photos you have as there is a maximum size of the total files to be able to download. It was not an option for me - we had 2000 photos on ours and I think the limit for download is around 1000 pics
Thank you so much for all your help! Mine would be international shipping as well. Too bad the site wasn't faster. I'll have to try it tonight.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
2Tiggies

Quote:
Originally Posted by thr33boys View Post
Thank you so much for all your help! Mine would be international shipping as well. Too bad the site wasn't faster. I'll have to try it tonight.
You're welcome

Oh and don't hold your breath for too much speed on that site .... this is Photopass we're talking about

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: