Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #121
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

we met a cm with a model of a Coral reef and I was explaining to the girls what the different pieces were and Hailey saw a sand dollar n said it was a funny star fish so I told her it was a sand dollar and she said " i know sand dollars thats what fishies and mermaids use to buy ocean diva stuff" then the cm told her thats also what sharks from the fishfairy after they lose a tooth.

When we left the Seas area i saw thumper,well sorta

I finally got pics of the nemo garden without people in them,I guess people won't climb all over them if they're wet.BONUS!

love it!!!

Mouse Gear

I want a treat pack yup i'm 5 on the inside

It was hot n we were thirsty so we stopped by club cool

Old 10-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #122
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

I'm interested to know what flavor other people like the most so leave a comment below and let me know which one you like best.My girls like the Fanta While I prefer The Watermelon one from China.

here's a pic I took as we left club Cool,I like how it looks

i looked at the time and saw we had enough time to duck into Innoventions and fight fire,and we made it just in time for the last game of the day.

I won the game for our team and we had fun.I love that Epcot has so many things that I can use to help teach my kids things that they might not learn on other vacations.

oh and it looks like I left just in time

around the corner there was another large part of that group .

I took this pic because we thought it looked like something and I forgot what that was either way these clouds are cool

we went back to the resort for a swim and i got a text from my beloved jess saying she wanted to come see our Royal room,the first 3 nights I had made sure that I did everything in my power to keep it clean but everytime I would tidy it ,someone who knew better would mess it back up GRRRRRRR so by this point I gave up n just explained n asked her n momma to bear with us.They were very sweet about it.While I knew they were on their way I tried to tidy it up more as best I could in a short time.I was so happy to see them again.
Poor Jess was sad ,read her TR to find out why.I'm in it yay!!!!!!I felt horrible for her I hate feeling helpless because i don't like when someone i care about is upset and i can't make it better.Anyways I was glad they came and i got to introduce jess and Momma diane to my babies.WE left the room at the same time and said our goodbyes again(or so we thought) and I took my kidlets for a swim.On the way we saw a snake,it was so neat I had never seen a snake so small.My kids hadn't either.like all the other nights H made a friend at the pool cutest little spanish girl ever!DEspite the language barrier they played quite well together,but i felt bad because hailey talks so fast she sometimes meshes words together and it can be hard for others who do speak English to understand.All the little girl kept saying to her was "My am sophia my from is Mexico I play mermaids"but that was good enough because Hailey loves Mermaids.Then my mom came by to let us know she had locked herself out of our room,so we got out and headed back to watch duffy bedtime stories.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #123
Emteach
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
[SIZE="3oh and look at these goodies i found

I remember reading someones tr where they said how much they loved these cookies and i thought its a dry cookie how good can it be? i like my cookies to be warm and chewy normally,but i tried one and was expecting a crunchy dry sugar cookie,but it was more like a soft sponge toffee flavor(or if ure in the uk the inside of a crunchie bar but soft and fluffy)much better than expected.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
My sister and brother loved these cookies I tried a bite and agree - they were yummy!

WDW Polynesian (August 2012)
WDW All Star Movies (August 2006)
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort (December 1996)
WDW Off-Property (December 1992)

DDP Review
Party of 5: August 2012 Dining Review with the Queen of Chicken Nuggets (With Pics)
[URL="http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2998041&highlight=picky+eaters"]

Disney World - August 2012 - Trip Report
Picky Eaters, Sore Feet, Hurricanes...After 6 Yrs Nothing will get in our way!
Old 10-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #124
Emteach
DIS Veteran

We all really loved the Fire Safety House and game, although I have to admit - I wasnt too great at putting out the fire lol. My mum and I ended up sitting down while my dad and siblings took and sent their pictures - we came home to 23 photos lol.

WDW Polynesian (August 2012)
WDW All Star Movies (August 2006)
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort (December 1996)
WDW Off-Property (December 1992)

DDP Review
Party of 5: August 2012 Dining Review with the Queen of Chicken Nuggets (With Pics)
[URL="http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2998041&highlight=picky+eaters"]

Disney World - August 2012 - Trip Report
Picky Eaters, Sore Feet, Hurricanes...After 6 Yrs Nothing will get in our way!
Old 10-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #125
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

I haven't been on the Dis since Friday, and I have missed SO MUCH! There is no way I can remember everything to comment on, but here are a few that stand out:

*I had been considering Mickey's Backyard BBQ for one of our ADR's... I think I will choose Whispering Canyon instead. I have heard the entertainment from the CM's there is great, too.

*LeCellier...I may never get to try this restaurant. I had planned to try my luck for a lunch ADR next October, but now I have been hearing rumors that it will switch to an all Signature restaurant in 2013.

*Bob Jackson is great, he really does get the crowd going. We stayed at POR in March, and plan to stay there again next time. He is a great "free show" for some nighttime entertainment.

*All the dresses and costumes you had for your girls are just adorable!

*I sang Barbara Manatee right along with you...we VeggieTales!
Old 10-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #126
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emteach View Post
We all really loved the Fire Safety House and game, although I have to admit - I wasnt too great at putting out the fire lol. My mum and I ended up sitting down while my dad and siblings took and sent their pictures - we came home to 23 photos lol.
yeah it was fun I just wish I had left more toime to do other things in Innoventions because the kids were so into it but hey theres always next time right?

Old 10-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #127
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
I haven't been on the Dis since Friday, and I have missed SO MUCH! There is no way I can remember everything to comment on, but here are a few that stand out:

*I had been considering Mickey's Backyard BBQ for one of our ADR's... I think I will choose Whispering Canyon instead. I have heard the entertainment from the CM's there is great, too.

*LeCellier...I may never get to try this restaurant. I had planned to try my luck for a lunch ADR next October, but now I have been hearing rumors that it will switch to an all Signature restaurant in 2013.

*Bob Jackson is great, he really does get the crowd going. We stayed at POR in March, and plan to stay there again next time. He is a great "free show" for some nighttime entertainment.

*All the dresses and costumes you had for your girls are just adorable!

*I sang Barbara Manatee right along with you...we VeggieTales!
Go for it girl,whispering canyon is one of my faves,but if you're gonna do it book it as a dinner the staff there is much more lively at dinner.

I hear ya sister sister this was my 10th trip and the only time i was able to get into Le Cellier,but I've heard about it going signature aswell and would still do it again.It was the best,this and yak & yeti yummerz.
Love Bob he was hilarious!
THank you about the dresses!
AAAGGGHHHHH thats it it's official you're a keeper!The best Larry song though is I love my lips,I know this because"when i was just 2 yrs old i left my lips out in the cold and they turned blue what could I do"
Oh and i'm gonna post a pic of that other dress for ya right now I'm gonna go upload it .

Old 10-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #128
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

OKay so I had purchased the dress that my mom wore to epcot when we did the san Angel Inn,but had to return it because it wasn't made properly( I know because my mom bought one in the same size and hers fit me properly)THen when I went to Grand Floridian the store there had one the same style but a different pattern and they had fitting rooms so I was able to make sure it fit right and I bought it.

and a close up to see the mickeys

I haven't worn it yet because I'm saving it for my April trip,and hopefully they'll still have the other one and I'll buy it then Again lol

Old 10-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #129
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
AAAGGGHHHHH thats it it's official you're a keeper!The best Larry song though is I love my lips,I know this because"when i was just 2 yrs old i left my lips out in the cold and they turned blue what could I do"
Oh and i'm gonna post a pic of that other dress for ya right now I'm gonna go upload it .
"On the day I got my tooth I had to kiss my Great Aunt Ruth. She had a beard ... and it felt weird."

We are friends for life!!! Every occasion in life warrants some sort of Veggie Tales quote or song in our family. The Cheeseburger Song, Where is my Hairbrush?, Everybody has a Water Buffalo... I could go on and on...

Another fabulous dress! I do think I know where my souvenier dollars will go next time...
Old 10-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #130
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Of all the veggie tales songs you could name you picked all my faves I'm impressed "everybodys got a waterbuffalo yours is fast but mine is slow oh everybody's got a waterbuffalooooooooo" "where is my hair brush not there is my hair brush oh where oh where oh where isss my hairbrush" "he said to her i'd like a cheeseburger and I might like a milkshake aswell""she said to him i can't give u either""he said isn't this burger bell""she said yes it is but we're closed now but we open tomorrow at 10""he said i am extremely hungry but i guess i can wait until then" hahahahaha oh i love it!!! Yeah I think on the next trip I'm going to try and re-buy the other dress and one i saw at Mousegear too,plus some scarves,I saw a really nice alice one.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #131
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

That dress is so cute with the Mickeys!

I've never done the fire fighting game in Innoventions but I keep meaning to.
I also like the watermelon Coke!
Old 10-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #132
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
That dress is so cute with the Mickeys!

I've never done the fire fighting game in Innoventions but I keep meaning to.
I also like the watermelon Coke!

OMG I need to check on your tr,would you believe it I'm sick again GRRRRR that's Why I haven't been around ,but i'm about to do an update now

Old 10-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #133
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

BOOOO HOOO I don't want to write this update because that means I'm writing about Saturday and we go home on Sunday and this was our last park day
Okay so saturday it is,and we slept in a bit then took a bus to MGM yep that's right Mgm I said it and i will forever call it that kay kay

Oh look it's a Fractal boat oops I mean a friendship boat teehee

I had one thing in mind this day (well okay 2 things if i'm being honest,but we'll get to the 2nd soon enough maybe even b4 the first thing.Anyone feel like they are suddenly confused in wonderland?)

dun dun dun......

yep today i was gonna ride TOT for my first time ever!!! not right away though because a ride like this requires some special company so i had to hold off until I met my special guest.so in the meantime.....

Old 10-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #134
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Man I was hungry but,fear not for I knew for a very long time just what my breakfast was going to be.POssibly the very best Disney snack ever I can't decide between this_________and the citrus swirl but inorder to get my beloved __________ I needed to go to starring rolls

and here right next to my daughters cinnamon bun is the most delicious snack you will find in all of MGM/DHS......Isn't she beautiful?

Dear red velvet cream cheese cupcake I love you,thank you that is all!!!

my girls were laughing because in between bites I was belting out the tunes to high School Musical and Camp rock BUT OH EM GEE what's this i hear?They added in songs from the cheetah girls "Can't keep up can't keep up no,try to keep up try to keep up yeah,try to follow watch me now,if you think that you know how,then dance me ,dance me if you can" AHHHHH I was so excited!!!!!

In keeping with the theme of firsts we had never been on The Great Movie ride so that was next on our agenda

OH MY _______

I heart him

and her too

Old 10-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #135
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

ya know the only beef i have with GMR is that there's just not enough Mary poppins I think they shoulda used the scene with the carousel and penguins dancing.

it is pretty cool though I liked it alot actually I think it's on my must do list

"it's a jolly holiday with Carrie,Carrie makes your 'eart so light!When the day is gray and ordinary,Carrie makes the sun shine bright! No? Okay well i tried.

awe i love wizard of oz,this area is so well done,it really does look straight out of the movie

"we represent the lollipop kids we want to welcome you to munchkin land"and yes i just sang that in THE voice!

"I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too" mwahahahahah

okay clearly i was having way too much fun on this ,and then it was over

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: