Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #106
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

I took the boat to Mk then a bus to my resort and text jess (part of your world) to let her know I was on my way back,and would meet her n her mom soon at The River Roost Lounge to see Bob Jackson perform,yep this is where you will find out about the title of my TR.

thats Bob he plays the piano and sings and has more energy than most kids i know .He is awesome and if your in WDW and looking to have fun definitely go see him.he gets the crowd going good .

here are the pics i got with jess from the night( she likes ariel so thats the theme i chose for our collage)

and here we are with Bob

Anyway at one point in the night he sang this song and had us all sing "sarah sarah sitting on the shed house door,all day long she sits and ships and all night long she ships and sits"then eventhough he assured all of us that there were no curse words in the song,with so many people slurring their words it sure sounded differently,it was a hoot then the next part was "sarah sarah sitting in a brick ship yard all day long she ships and bricks all night long she bricks and ships" I have to say jess and her mom (hi Momma <3) were 2 of the best shedsitters I ever met.I was happy to meet them and have them be part of my world,this inspired the idea that if bob could sing silly songs so could I so now I introduce you to a song I made for them LOL

"little ditty bout jess and Diane,2 american chicks shed sitting they best they can
Jess is gonna be a run Disney star ,Diane is too but she ain't runnin as far"

anyone know what song that paralells?

we ordered some drinks (mine was gross)

They musta thought i was a total lightweight but this long island iced tea didn't taste like iced tea at all it was more like neo citran and extra strength halls ,I didn't drink much of it because it was not good at all.

i loved Jess and her mom they were great and it was nice to meet them and spend time with them but I had an adr early the next morning so I told them I needed to go n get back for bed,in the back of my mind I couldn't get what happened earlier that night out of my mind.I was missin my dad and I was a hurtin unit so i needed to go.I didn't want to meltdown in the middle of a good time so I walked back to my room and watched Stacey and the must do's until i fell asleep.

Oh and as for jess and diane,I'm adopting them as family,so welcoming and so sweet!I really hope to go visit them someday if they'll have me,I'd even skip disney for a year to make that happen they were just that awesome!!

Old 10-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #107
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It was friday morning now and I did NOT want to wake up today.I felt like death,but somehow I crawled over to the East Depot and got on a bus to Epcot.WE were let in early because of our breakfast and went directly to spaceship earth(I now had charged batteries)we did not pass go we did not collect 200$,just directly to spaceship earth.

I think my mom closes her eyes every time I try to take a pic of her,if not for almost poppin outta her dress I'd prove it with earlier pics,but it's truely best I don't.

Spaceship earth was not a first for me but it was a first for my mom n both girls on this trip.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2012, 09:18 PM   #108
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

this chicks skirt reminds me of my highschool uniform kilt YUK!!!!

Old 10-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #109
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

I let Riley answer all of the onscreen questions and eventhough i looked n felt really nasty i will put in some of those pics,but there will not be pics of me after this because it was so bad i barely even looked human,and poor Courtney had to see me like that EEEK sorry girl!!!

my head was backwards for some reason

I heard 2 heads are better than one but how about 1 and a half???

my neck must be broken

how crazy no wonder my head hurt so bad with all that.

Then it was time to kick it into high gear and get To Norway

oh these look good

Old 10-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #110
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

AKERSHUS or as my mom says asskerhouse lol

I didn't feel good so my plate wasn't all that exciting,but I did go back for more yogurt and chocolate croissant

the hot plate they bring family style i only ate some egg off of it

YIKES sumthins funky about this snow white,the CRT one was much better

a perfect Aurora

Cinderelli cinderelli.....

this ariel was so sweet ,she was the nicest of the bunch for sure

Old 10-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #111
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Next on the agenda? I wanted to go get pics of Figment that i didn't get on the wednesday....

THe fun part

he's so cute!!

i know some people don't like Figment but that was my first ride at WDW ever!!! So he holds a little place in my heart always.

Hailey's creation

we sent it by e-mail but it never came

Old 10-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #112
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

We still had more to see in world showcase so we went to the Uk um I hate food and wine crowds!!!

Oh and If I didn't believe in love at first sight before I do now and here's the reason

I shoulda bought it but i was dumb and didn't.(Santa are you paying attention?)

Oh how beautiful are you?

and you too!!!

My first love

My baby boo

and then we went back to the uk to colour

thats what h wanted to do so why not .

Old 10-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #113
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

I want a cute little seating area like this in my house

Duffy!!!!

My home

Can I just say how in authentic this area is WE are not all lumberjacks in Canada!!!

Hailey loved this hat,we have several people where we live that have huskys and she loves them.Shes always running up to them wanting to pet them and play with them so she was happy to get a pic.

how bummed am I that i couldn't find this outfit for sale anywhere

I love this pic

Old 10-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #114
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

goofing off

oh oh are her eyes open? just barely LOL

Lunch at Le Cellier,the place with the magical napkins ( qeue the angels)

The girls wanted glow cubes because they had seen a little girl with one at the resort pool one night so i happily agreed to get them

OH MY HEAVEN IN A BASKET(well it was in a basket but i took it out)Hello pretzel bread

I ordered this tomatoe blue cheese thingy for my starter but it wasn't great just okay

I think you all know what this is mmm mushroom filet,i coulda licked that plate!!!

Ry Ry

Old 10-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #116
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Talking

he girls got the chocolate moose Mousse and I had the Maple creme brulee both were yummy

Le Cellier you have given me the breatest foodgasm of my life and I am eternally greatful!

Old 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #117
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

France was next on the list because there was an introduction that just had to be made,my mom had never had a grandmarnier orange slush and I couldn't let that go.I do like the lemon grey goose ones better but I wanted the orange today too.

what a beauty

then we went through Morocco

then we went in search of khaki ghori because the girls wanted something cold too so I had to explain that my drink was a grown up drink and I knew just the right place to get them something cold and yummy

and taaaa daaaaaa

Hailey got rainbow and i forget what kind riley had but in the rainbow one you can taste all the flavors,I tried it and was thinking the melon was best.I'll definitely get one for me next time it wasn't like our snow cones it didn't taste like pure sugar it was good and really fruity.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #118
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

now I don't know why but I never go into the american pavillion

UH OH look at the sky over Italy

my mom wanted to go there to get a bottle of wine for someone and i was looking for stuff for my hubbys family,his uncle likes goofy and pasta and is italian so i found him a kitchen towel with goofy dressed as a chef and the words pasta al dente on it,it was in italy colours and i bought his aunt an italy mickey head antenna topper.

seeing this kind of sky over my fave place makes me frown

hmmm not so bad here

OKay I don't like seeing pics of half eaten food it grosses me out so if ure like me look away,but i had to try it before taking a pic.I found this in karamel kuche of course chocolate caramel pineapple yep i'm sold for life!

oh and look at these goodies i found

I remember reading someones tr where they said how much they loved these cookies and i thought its a dry cookie how good can it be? i like my cookies to be warm and chewy normally,but i tried one and was expecting a crunchy dry sugar cookie,but it was more like a soft sponge toffee flavor(or if ure in the uk the inside of a crunchie bar but soft and fluffy)much better than expected.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #119
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

basically we toured world showcase right this day but it rained when we hit china,Actually I think the last time it rained we were also in the china section hmmmm weird!Knowing it was our last Epcot day(not last disney day)I had to get on Soarin again I can't get enough of it!!! Oh and I love that the soap in the resorts is now an orange scent,I stocked up good too!!!So I went to soarin and took in every smell and sight it had to offer,and next time i get disney depression i'll watch the vid on youtube n smell the soap LOL.The girls wanted to go on Nemo ....

JUMPIN JELLYFISH!!!

let's name the zones the zones the zones lets name the zones of the open seaaaaaaaaaa

somewhere in this building Hailey lost the cap n goggles to her pilot duffy outfit,and she was so upset because now he's blind without them and it was a very sad time,we checked to see if anyone turned it in but no one did
look how I found ...BARBARA MANATEEEEEE YOU ARE THE ONE FOR MEEEEEEEE Sent from up aboveeeeeee you are the one I loveeeeeeee (what? don't you know the veggietales?)

hailey wasn't happy with me because I wanted a pic with a shark that wasn't Bruce

okay and now i can't decide what pics are the best of the sea life so I'm just gonna post a bunch okay....

everytime Dory would start swimming closer she'd turn n go the other way,I think she forgot where she was going

we go in and back out then we go in and back out

I love this fish eventhough it looks grumpy

Old 10-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #120
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

whatever this is it's ugly

oh hey

DUUUUDEEEEEE Hey Crush!!!

MR ray

Diver waving at us

there were so many divers in the tank i lost count but i think there was like 11 or something,and this shark was just hanging out as if they weren';t even there EEEEK no thanks!!!

holy moly look at them all

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: