Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2012, 01:07 PM   #136
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

we walked around figuring out what to do next and I saw something that made me miss my friend Jess

\

awe I wish she was here now Can't we just rewind back to disney and I can be there having fun with all my magic ladies,only this time Shelley n Kenzie could be there too (they are from that clan too)

THEN oh boy look who it was again...

okay I had to go sing n dance along because,well what else do you do in Disney when you know the words better than most of the kids in the crowd right?

we didn't stay and watch though we had something else to do,we needed to wander n take pics first though

i love the displays in the stores

Old 10-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #137
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

okay so Hailey really wanted a balloon and she was being really good so I was like why not

and that led to one of my fave pics....

before we knew it it was lunchtime

the heat was getting to my baby girl and she wasn't feelin too great

sorry random ppl lol

the waitress didn't mess with us too much i think because she knew H wasn't well,buit I think it woulda cheered her up some.Anyways something was seriously messing with me I kept getting thrown off by this

eventhough I knew it was 12:30 that clock seriously did my head in.

Hailey coloured

and she perked up real quick when her milkshake came

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2012, 06:22 AM   #138
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Ahhhh a chocolate milkshake is the perfect thing to perk up an overheated young princess!
Old 10-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #139
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Ahhhh a chocolate milkshake is the perfect thing to perk up an overheated young princess!
it definitely is!

Old 10-25-2012, 01:18 AM   #140
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Cool Finally i write an update!!

OKay so when I last left off we were about to eat lunch at 50's prime time and hailey's milkshake had just arrived.i've eaten here quite a few times and although it's no Le Cellier I've never really had anything I didn't like that is until this day.I ordered the sampler

and you can bet i ate all the veggies,yum I loved it all except the meatloaf eek YUCK!!! I took one bite and i didnt even wanna chew or swallow it ,grossness!THe rest of it was awesome though especially the pot roast next time i'll order just that.

we were undecided on what to do and Haileys tummy was icky so I decided to keep her in the stroller and just walk around a bit and give her a ride( I didn't wanna push her to do anything other than relax,I was worried she might have a seizure) the ride did her some goos she was back to her regular self in no time. So here are some pics from our stroll......

Snow white with vinylmations??? hmmm ok!!

Off in the distance i could hear something and I knew exactly what it was MULCH SWEAT N SHERRS

I wanted to go see these guys but h wasn't up for it so i took a few pics anyways and finally got a shot where you cant see the face of someone elses child,although u can tell there is one.

Muppet heaven

I so shoulda bought this blue kermie shirt What was I thinking? Oh thats right i just wasn't !!!

[IMG]http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/cheekypoppins/1098_zps4cc75738.jpg[/IMG

Old 10-25-2012, 01:28 AM   #141
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

I love the Muppets :D

and Hailey loves ........

then we saw the fountain and H decided she was ready to go in to Muppet vision 3D

awe Sweetums!!!

and then I saw one of the coolest not so secret things in DHS,now I know what ure thinking you're gonna look at this and think huh how is that so cool.....

well it is to me but thats because it's just A NET FULL OF JELLO but it's a tribute to my fave mouseketeer ever!!!! ANNETTE FUNNICELLO love love love her!!!!

Oh and also it was very crowded n we were kinda shoved in but,I've heard somewhere theres a key under a mat can someone please tell me exactly where? Is it in the building outside the building? in the theatre? in the holding room?I wanna get a pic next time so plz fabulous ppl of the magic tell me where to go LOL well not that kind of tell me where to go u sillys!!!!

and then the 3 of us got our glasses ready,3???? WEll obviously Duffy needed a pair right? Right!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 01:30 AM   #142
LovetheVillians
Earning My Ears

Really enjoying the report.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:34 AM   #143
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

forgive but this pic never turns out nomatter how many times I try

I had to get this pic since I was wearing a pink miss piggy shirt

and even though it was extreemely sunny we saw snow

Hailey felt much better,she was herself again so she was ready to do something we'd talked about for a long time but she wasn't big enough for until now

STAR TOURS!!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 01:49 AM   #144
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

I love the glasses here's the "cool"pic

I think I did star tours when I was younger but it was hailey's first time and we loved it,then I was texting with my special guest COURTNEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!! or as Hailey says "cotney" we made a plan to meet by the hat but once I got close to that area it was being sectioned off for the parade so i thought she wouldnt be able to get to me and we changed the plan to I'd just walk to the front of the park n meet her by Oscar,I saw her from far away and as I watched her coming into the park I was so excited but i didnt wanna run at her n hug her like a crazy person,plus she had a friend with her and i'm kinda shy around ppl I dont know at all
(sometimes ppl think i'm stuck up because of my shyness,but once u know me I'm totally not shy whatsoever lol)

Courtney led us to TOT and was explaining the ride to us,I was surprised that she actually got Hailey excited about it,H is quite a little daredevil but when we watched TOT on youtube she didnt like the looks of it.I took this pic on the way

and then this

and here is my Courtney/TOT collage

OMG!!!! AGHHH!!!! I totally forgot a photopass guy took pics of Hailey on a speeder,this is when I knew she felt good because she told me she wanted to sit on that thingy LOL

It was nice to meet Courtney and hailey really took a liking to her,and she was great with her THANKYOU COTNEY!!!! As a mom I love when people take the time to talk to my kids and make them feel comfortable and like what they have to say matters too!! So that was nice. Our next mission was supposed to be TSM but h changed her mind last minute,anyway we said our goodbyes to courtney and her friend and went off strolling again.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #145
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Love the muppets pics, I love that show and the muppets in general! Sounds like you guys are having a blast!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #146
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

I <3 the Muppets! We just watched that movie again Saturday, as a matter of fact!

What a great idea to get your picture taken with at Hollywood Tower Bellhop! He looks positively evil standing next to your little ray of sunshine, Hailey!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #147
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

For our family...this dump shop is as much of a "headliner" attraction as Star Tours and Toy Story Mania...not even kidding!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #148
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Awe thank you :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovetheVillians View Post
Really enjoying the report.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #149
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Love the muppets pics, I love that show and the muppets in general! Sounds like you guys are having a blast!

Oh you betcha!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #150
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
I <3 the Muppets! We just watched that movie again Saturday, as a matter of fact!

What a great idea to get your picture taken with at Hollywood Tower Bellhop! He looks positively evil standing next to your little ray of sunshine, Hailey!

I'd be willing to put money down that my little ray of sunshine can do more damage than that bellhop LOL,she looks cute but she's hardwork!!! mind you so totally worth every bit of it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: