Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!

WEll Everyone i'm back from my 6 nights in WDW and I will introduce the cast of this TR as they come into play.It begins actually 2 days before I leave with a note I wrote in my trip journal( I brought 2 books with me #1 my disney planning book and #2 my trip journal)

On the inside cover I wrote the park hours just incase

Here is the note......so in exactly 2 days I will set foot in the most magical place on earth,In the meantime... while some of my friends are are in The Magic Kingdom at this very moment....I'm doin my stinkin laundry.UGH!!!Need to pack those last minute necessities,do my dishes,vacum and all that jazz(stuff I won't wanna do when I get home)
This will be my 10th trip to the world and I'm hoping it's a good one.This morning I called All Star Movies to talk to my friend and the Cm's name was "Pollyanna"so I had a mini freak out to her about how much I love that movie!!!"let's play the glad game"
here is the section of the resort my friend stayed in...

the mighty ducks building

After that I watched some youtube vids of Disney songs,then it hit me I needed to plan when I would go to wilderness lodge

and get zebra domes

( yeah that never happened)

Last edited by cheekypoppins; 10-03-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

So i called wilderness lodge to find out when and where I could get the zebra domes and this time the CM who answered my call was named "carrieAnne" HEY that's ME!!!!! so cool! Now my laundry is in the dryer and I have this on"The grand opening of walt Disney World Oct.29th 1971" love me some she Julie Andrews!She really is practically perfect in every way So I just wanted to share that with you guys.Have a magical Day!!

Sunday september 23rd.......
So this morning i got up at 5:30 to be ready to print out our boarding passes.I took our dog Gypsy out and then went back to sleep for a bit.At 8:30 i woke up again,got showered and got the princesses up and ready.Hubby drove us to the airport in Buffalo(it's much cheaper and faster for us to cross the border and fly out of Buffalo than it is to drive and fly out of Toronto)We met my mom and step dad at The Olive Garden for lunch.Chip&Dale joined us...

Our waitress wasn't very bright but our food was good and with full bellies we headed over to WAlden Galleria mall for some last minute shopping.We stayed at The Days hotel across from the airport.Daddy joined us for a swim there while Grandpa went on a coffee run,who knows where my mom was at this point.I was loving the hot tub.When the men left we went to dinner @ The landingwhere I ate way too much icky fried food.[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]When it was time for bed Duffy got tucked in with my mom and and Chip and Dale snuggled in with Riley,Hailey and I

Last edited by cheekypoppins; 10-03-2012 at 06:22 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Chip nestled in really close to me(he slid down the pillow)and Riley said he must really love me (cute!)shortly after I felt really strange like you know that feeling you get when you can feel someone glaring at you?Well I opened my eyes to find Dale about 3 inches from my face (creepy!!)I thought about taking a pic but everyone appeared to be sleeping SO NOT THE CASE! riley figured he musta felt left out.It didn't take long before Hailey let Grandma in on just how difficult it can be to get her settled at night.She is a sweetheart but has a very difficult time "shutting her brain off" so we went from her talking about the time on the clock,to why she has 2 hands,to singing "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day" to how people get from earth to space and back again,to talking about how she had a really mean supply teacher the other day and then onto her singing again "man has a dream and thats a fact"oh my god she was something else,I'll spare you the rest because we'd be here forever.Basically we finally realised that there was no possible way we'd be getting sleep so we entertained her ideas of having a movie slumber party and Bedtime Stories was on tv.While I write this and watch her bop around the room.the alarm has been set for 3 am since we board the airport shuttle at 4 on next to no sleep.Wish me luck "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away"

(lucky mom she's tko'd,zonked,crashed out)Sure wish i was!!

Last edited by cheekypoppins; 10-03-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #4
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

First on board...yahoo!!!

OMGoodness~cannot believe you all stayed up watching movies and singing the night before flying out to WDW! What a riot!!! I so don't know how your mom slept through all that...must have had some drugs or drinking before she tucked in for the night.

Last edited by oopsiDAISY; 10-03-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

When I wrote the last part i was going to bed or so I thought.I was too excited to sleep and woke up literally every hour on the hour. here are some 3 am pics

We ate breakfast at the hotel and Chip&Dale joined us and they tried to sneak a few bites of my danish.

There was a shuttle to take us to the airport and our flight was uneventful which to me is a good thing.

Last edited by cheekypoppins; 10-03-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #6
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
First on board...yahoo!!!
YAY welcome!!!!!!!

Old 10-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Last edited by cheekypoppins; 10-03-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #8
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

you'll never believe what happened next.......dun dun dun........ WE WERE THERE!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY MADE IT TO MCO!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a good laugh on DME when I overheard a man telling his wife that the pyramid(the points on swan and Dolphin)was a part of the pirate ship you see on Disney Cruise Line(castawa cay)

chip n dale on DME

I made sure I was in a somewhat decent place for when we'd go through the gates of heaven.WE arrived alive WOOHOOO!!!!

ahhhhhhhh do u hear the angels singin I do!!!

Last edited by cheekypoppins; 10-03-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:42 PM   #9
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Eventhough I had done online check in prior it was super slow because of the 2 cm's doing check-in one was far too much of a talker,like um hello lady you are seriously interferring with my mission!!!I was tempted to tell her to shut up imagine my face when our turn came and we got stuck with her UGH! Anyways I was quite pleased to know that my package was waiting for me from my English friends who were there the week prior.I got Olympic glasses from the london olympics(now in my curio cabinet)pins we had ordered off ebay together and chocolate orange hand soap since i love chocolate and orange,all in a cute l'il princess drawstring bag.BONUS!!!! then we set off on to our room it was ready YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Now for those of you who haven't read my pre report I had planned on surprising my girls with a royal room but had told them that we could'nt afford it well i lied lol dun dun dun and here she is in all her glory.......

Old 10-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #10
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

That was all we had time for because we had already missed our fast pass plus appointment to meet the princesses and there was no way on earth i would be missing the mouse himself!!!

we saw this many times but unfortunately never had the pleasure of riding it

then of course we went to see my mouse <3

When we got done in Town Square Theater the girls wanted to buy Duffy an outfit so we found some in The Emporium.....

i saw the cutest Minnie Halloween dress but it didn't come in anything bigger than a 6x BOOOOOOOO!!!!Then I got happy because i could hear....."Hey come on get loud we're pumpin up the party now"So i grabbed the girls and ran out to Mainstreet as fast as i could sat my big butt on the curb and sang and clapped like no one was watchin(although everyone was,hey it's not my fault you all aren't cool enough to know all the words) LOL

Old 10-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Those stepsister dresses are adorable!!! Your girls are beautiful. I do hope you went to 1900 Park Fare with those on...I am sure the reactions from the UGLY stepsisters would be hIlarious!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #12
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Here are the pics from move It shake it celebrate it!!

Old 10-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #13
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
Those stepsister dresses are adorable!!! Your girls are beautiful. I do hope you went to 1900 Park Fare with those on...I am sure the reactions from the UGLY stepsisters would be hIlarious!!!

oh it's comin you'll see (giggles)

Old 10-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #14
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Our lunch was at Crystal palace and it was kinda BLAH! and very rushedwhich isn't a normal Crystal Palace experience for us.

Piglet was our first visitor and led the girls in the parade

I loved that pic of my Hailey boo

oops I forgot the pic of the girls waiting to go into that lunch

Old 10-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #15
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

I had heard that tinkerbell's sister had arrived in town and brought some cool wintery weather with her so we went to meet her next,the line was cray cray but they had some cute Tink cartoons on for the kids which made it much more bareable ( i feel like i didn't spell that right ohwell)

we met Tink in her winter wear first and she was as sweet as always

then it was onto Periwinkle,she's a frost fairy and had asked the girls and i if we were frost fairies or tinker fairies,so i told her we are most definitely frost fairies but for 1 week out of every year we make our way to Florida and become party fairies,she giggled.she was an absoloute doll,I think the nicest face character we'd ever met.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: