Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #856
princesspaige
DIS Veteran

disneybelle99 ~ mailed out an envelope today. The line at the post office was horrendous so I just slapped 3 stamps on the envelope, should be plenty as it wasn't a thick one, and thru it in the slot. If it comes postage due, please let me know.

Me DD
princesspaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #857
dznybound
Mouseketeer

I received my Santa Gift! I wanted to wait until Christmas morning to open, but I couldn't resist! Thank you ~DTurner~ for the beautiful VB wallet and the ornament. I love it!

Velrox ~ I received your envie today.
Dsny_Lvr ~ I will be sending your envies out tomorrow.
dznybound is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #858
Quasi123
You mean you have to say something witty to get tagged? I'm doomed!

I received my Secret Santa gift today from Lisa. She sent Mickey Mouse chocolate mints and Mickey & Minnie bell ornaments. Thanks so much! Its all so cute!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #859
RangerPooh
It's the little things that make our day
It was a nice surprise to find to find when I returned home from work

Walmart $2.50

Disneyland Wedding 6.02.2003
RangerPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #860
dturner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dznybound View Post
I received my Santa Gift! I wanted to wait until Christmas morning to open, but I couldn't resist! Thank you ~DTurner~ for the beautiful VB wallet and the ornament. I love it!

Velrox ~ I received your envie today.
Dsny_Lvr ~ I will be sending your envies out tomorrow.
Your Welcome!!

I received my "Secret Santa" gift from (Shortstuff 7429). I love baking so I was thrilled to tears (literally!) to see my gifts. I love the Mickey Mouse gingerbread man cookie cutter, so cute. I put the silver mickey head ornament in my car - looks great hanging from the rear view mirror and spinning around. They were the perfect gifts for me. Thanks!!

"Honest to God, I'll Break Your Heart, Tear You to Pieces and Rip You Apart" - Night of the Hunter - Jared Leto - 30 Seconds to Mars
dturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #861
belle2211
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBelle99 View Post
Andrea (belle2211), LOVE LOVE LOVE the Beauty and the Beast Wine Goblets! They are beautiful, like Belle, whom we both admire....Merci! Deb

PS Good matchup, Shipoo
I'm so glad that you like them! As soon as I saw what you liked, I knew I had to make a trip over to the new fantasyland to get them!!
belle2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #862
belle2211
DIS Veteran

This is me about my secret santa gift! Thank you so much Tricia (espana94)!!!! The mug with the candy canes is adorable and I will enjoy it with the hot cocoa and coffee. But the popcorn and seasoning----ahhhh! I'm soooooo excited to try it! I LOVE flavred popcorn and these seasonings look delicious. Thank you so much! Such a perfect, perfect gift!!

off2dabeach..I got your envie today..thanks!
belle2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #863
TonyaG
Mouseketeer

Bpesch. Envie not going out until tues. We were on lockdown nearly all day because some idiot called in a threat to the hospital just down the road. Post office closed when we were given the all clear. Sorry!
TonyaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:52 AM   #864
ShiPooOwner
Fan of WDW now and forever!

It sounds like has been a great success so far. Hoping to hear from a few more people (6 of us I think) after today's mail gets delivered.
ShiPooOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:32 AM   #865
espana94
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle2211 View Post
This is me about my secret santa gift! Thank you so much Tricia (espana94)!!!! The mug with the candy canes is adorable and I will enjoy it with the hot cocoa and coffee. But the popcorn and seasoning----ahhhh! I'm soooooo excited to try it! I LOVE flavred popcorn and these seasonings look delicious. Thank you so much! Such a perfect, perfect gift!!

off2dabeach..I got your envie today..thanks!
Oh, I am so glad that you liked the popcorn...All of the seasonings looked so yummy. DD15 was having gift envy when I put the box together. She really thought she should get the popcorn and I should send something else to you! lol
espana94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:44 AM   #866
espana94
DIS Veteran

Thank you, JKCT, for the great gift! I received a Secrets to Disney World book, Godiva chocolate (yum) a cute note pad and small bottle of scented lotion! Such a fun box to open!

The book was such a hit with my DDs! We were baking on Saturday and DD15 was looking through the book and reading parts to us...DD21, who worked at WDW in the college program last year, would comment (somewhat smugly), "Oh, I knew that." DD15 was having the best time trying to stump her big sis with some obscure fact that DD21 couldn't possibly know.

I haven't even had a chance to sit down and thumb through MY book. DD15 is still reading it!

Thanks again for the perfect gift for my WDW-obsessed family!

Espana
Old 12-18-2012, 07:45 AM   #867
espana94
DIS Veteran

PrincessMae, your envie is going out this morning on my way to work!

Have a great week, everyone!
Old 12-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #868
hanutedmansionmomma
DIS Veteran

Got from Cameron last week and sent to Shelby5514 Sunday pm. The automated thingy was out of some sort of label so I had to use printed stamps (why couldn't the machine use that to print my postage??)...anyway, I hope it's plenty of postage! Arranged thru a PM that Cameron will send to Shelby for the week of 12/30.

Will be off the grid on our first cruise over the holidays, so I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, relaxing holiday!!

I'm all caught up on tracking savings, so keep on posting - I'll catch back up when we're back after the trip.

I blame my iphone for never being on here...I feel like I can't post from it because then I won't know where I left off tracking our savings on my excel spreadsheet on my computer. So the question is...can I get my excel sheet on my iphone???? I bet it's icloud related...
hanutedmansionmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #869
SamiGage
Earning My Ears

I've been receiving envies like clockwork from Kim, who is my wonderful train buddy. I will be skipping this week because no circulars came in our paper, so I will stock pile and make a nice sized envie for next week
SamiGage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #870
ShiPooOwner
Fan of WDW now and forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanutedmansionmomma View Post

Will be off the grid on our first cruise over the holidays, so I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, relaxing holiday!!

Enjoy your first (and probably not last because they're so awesome ) cruise and soak up all the pampering, sunshine, great food, and beautiful sights available.
ShiPooOwner is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: