Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
FSUSammy
DIS Veteran

Connecting or super close rooms at Yacht Club

Hi guys! I'm doing the Wine and Dine half next month with Team in Training and one of my friend's is going with her family as well (we are both doing it with TNT). Our hotel is Yacht Club and I got them to put a request to have our rooms either connecting or close to one another. The plan is to have her husband watch my son along with their 2 girls while we go for our 13.1 journey through 3 parks.

I was told that we should check-in around the same time. Is there anything else that we can do to try to get either a connecting or room really close to one another???

Thanks!

Next Up: AAR - Oct 2012, YC - Nov 2012, POFQ - Nov 2012

Past Trips: Poly - Oct 2011, POP - May 2010 , CSR - Nov 2009 , WL - Oct 2009, SSR - May 2009 , AKL - March 2009 , POR - Nov 2008 , POFQ - July 2008
FSUSammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #2
Missytara
I'm all ears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUSammy View Post
Hi guys! I'm doing the Wine and Dine half next month with Team in Training and one of my friend's is going with her family as well (we are both doing it with TNT). Our hotel is Yacht Club and I got them to put a request to have our rooms either connecting or close to one another. The plan is to have her husband watch my son along with their 2 girls while we go for our 13.1 journey through 3 parks.

I was told that we should check-in around the same time. Is there anything else that we can do to try to get either a connecting or room really close to one another???

Thanks!
Place the request on your reservation and then "link" your reservations together.

We did that last year and we actually did get connecting rooms. You will at least get in the same vicinity if your reservations are linked.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: