Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #16
Wendy&Grumpy
Is there any better place to live than Mickey's backyard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneysunshine85 View Post
I am hoping for a room with a pull down bed. I have no problem sleeping in the pull out couch but its just principle that she feels entitled to that bed lol. Can you request a room with a pull down? We are in a Vgt room. I suggested switching off sleeping in each bed and she said that she doesn't want to sleep in the same bed as me just in case I was sick. I told her that if she was that bad about germs she wouldn't be able to travel at all. We don't know who slept in the bed before us ahah. I think she's trying to manipulate
Tell her that you will have a wonderful room host who will change the sheets for you when it's time to switch beds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsnapxitsamanda View Post
We weren't in a suite.
You were in Concierge, correct? Concierge rooms are commonly referred to as suites. The sofa beds in all concierge staterooms are double sized - not queen, but close enough!

One should always have a getaway to look forward to - even if it's just one night!!

Fort Wilderness December 2012 ~ Disney Dream October 2012 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge August/September 2012 ~ Contemporary July 2012 ~ Coronado Springs May 2012 ~ Disney Fantasy April 2012 ~ Disney Dream January 2012 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter December 2011 ~ Boardwalk Inn November 2011 ~ Disney Dream October 2011 ~ Wilderness Lodge August/September 2011 ~ Caribbean Beach April 2011 ~ Beach Club March 2011 ~ Disney Dream February 2011 ~ Pop Century December 2010 ~ All Star Music July/August 2008 ~ Villas at the Disney Institute December 1997
Wendy&Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #17
kaseyC

Mother of Three Lovely Princesses
DVC Owner - BWV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsnapxitsamanda View Post
We weren't in a suite.
Then, you must have been in a Concierge family stateroom because those are the only non suite staterooms with the double sofa bed. Sofa beds in standard staterooms are singles.
BC/ Disney Wonder 2000 ~ Poly Concierge 2002 ~ BC Concierge 2003 ~ SSR 2004 ~ BWV 2005 ~ WL Concierge 2006 ~ Disney Wonder/BWV 2006 ~ BWV 2007 ~ Disney Magic Trans-Atlantic Repo 2007 ~ Disney Magic W. Caribbean 2007 ~ AKV 2008 ~ BWV F&WF 2008 ~ Poly CL 2008/2009 ~ BCV/ Disney Magic E. Caribbean 2009 ~ BWV 2010 ~ AKV/ Disney Dream B2B 2011~ BW Flower & Garden Weekend 2011 ~ BLT 2012 ~ Disney Fantasy E. Caribbean 2012 ~ Disney Magic EBTA 2013 ~ Disneyland Paris 2013 ~ Disney Magic EBTA 2014 ~ Grand Californian CL 2014
kaseyC is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #18
disney1990
Wow, it make my heart skip a beat
I'm going to miss these when the season ends
Lighting the Way to Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post
there is a couch bed but you need at least four in a room to get the bunk bed- or at least thats what they told us (we are three and my daughter really wanted a bunk bed)...
Not true, our next room has the bunk bed and we have 3 adults in our stateroom. It's a matter of knowing what room to pick when you choose your stateroom.

disney1990 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: