Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #16
perlster
DIS Veteran

Ugh!

Gettng OT, but Disneyland blew it again.
It took a couple of weeks for the misinformation on the "Early Admission" page to be fixed. No one on this board had reported this other obsolete sentence. The text is seen when you click on the link of a particular "Ticket Type" with includes Magic Morning:

Ticket includes Magic Morning at Disneyland Park to select attractions before the park opens to the public on most Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.

What makes it even worse is the bullet point two spots above:

The first visit must occur on or before December 31, 2013. The 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning expires 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2014, whichever occurs first.

There goes the "We haven't updated ticket information in months" excuse.

Some folks are going to be when refused early entry at Disneyland Park on a Sunday.

Last edited by perlster; 10-04-2012 at 09:36 AM.
perlster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #17
longtimedisneylurker
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by perlster View Post
Ugh!

Gettng OT, but Disneyland blew it again.
It took a couple of weeks for the misinformation on the "Early Admission" page to be fixed. No one on this board had reported this other obsolete sentence. The text is seen when you click on the link of a particular "Ticket Type" with includes Magic Morning:

Ticket includes Magic Morning at Disneyland Park to select attractions before the park opens to the public on most Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.

Some folks are going to be when refused early entry at Disneyland Park on a Sunday.
Yes, but Disney always has this policy quote to point to:

Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.

or this one which appears in the terms and conditions that you check a box for and agree to while purchasing tickets:

All features of tickets are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.

FWIW, I no longer see the wording perlster pasted in from the buy tickets page. Am I just missing it, or could Disney already have removed it?

In any case, the fine print on the initial buy tickets screen looks like this:

* Magic Morning currently allows early admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.

Each member of your travel party must have a valid 3-day or longer Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir ticket from Walt Disney Travel Co. for theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.

Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
longtimedisneylurker is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2012, 02:02 AM   #18
MyMuse
From here...to there!

Location: North NJ (I don't know any Sopranos! or Real Housewives!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie63
You should be able to purchase that booklet at the WDTC in DTD by the DLH.The last posts stated that they were $10 each.No parking included though.
This is no longer sold. I confirmed this this morning when I visited their office.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #19
KIRSTIN'S MOMMY
Creates edible masterpieces
Planning a huge WDW family reunion...I know, I'm insane!!!

The Passport Plus tickets will no longer be sold at all after 2012, not just through AAA, but through the WDTC as well. TTMM will no longer happen after 2012 either
Old 11-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #20
tiggerluvr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie63 View Post
You should be able to purchase that booklet at the WDTC in DTD by the DLH.The last posts stated that they were $10 each.No parking included though.
Wait...so, we can buy a booklet in World of Disney that has TTMM coupons? That's great news! I got a hotel-only reservation rather than a package this year (since I bought an AP) but I was bummed about missing out on TTMM.

ETA: Nevermind. This is what I get for posting before reading through the whole thread...
DL 40th Birthday trip: Oct 2013 || DL last minute trip with friends: May 2013 || DL awesome Mother-Son blowout: Dec 2012 || DCL & DL Spring Break: Apr 2010 || DL Halloween: Oct 2007 || DL family reunion: Mar 2003 || DL DS's first trip: Mar 2002

Last edited by tiggerluvr; 11-14-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: didn't read thru whole thread. *sigh*
tiggerluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #21
disneychrista
BL6 Red Team Captain
Disneyland is my Home
Birthdays are for kids of all ages
I have always been a big Kermit the Frog Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerluvr View Post
Wait...so, we can buy a booklet in World of Disney
I see you got your answer but just to clairify WDTC = Walt Disney Travel Company. WoD = World of Disney.
disneychrista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
tiggerluvr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychrista View Post
I see you got your answer but just to clairify WDTC = Walt Disney Travel Company. WoD = World of Disney.
Yeah, I realized too that as I was reading along the rest of the thread. *facepalm*
DL 40th Birthday trip: Oct 2013 || DL last minute trip with friends: May 2013 || DL awesome Mother-Son blowout: Dec 2012 || DCL & DL Spring Break: Apr 2010 || DL Halloween: Oct 2007 || DL family reunion: Mar 2003 || DL DS's first trip: Mar 2002

tiggerluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #23
dizneekrazee
Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtimedisneylurker View Post
This is a very recent change. Started just this past weekend in fact. DL Magic Morning for on-site hotel guests or people with 3-day or longer tickets (hopper or single park per day) is now only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. DCA early entry for on-site hotel guests only is now Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Edit: BTW, the official Disneyland website ticket page does list Magic Morning as currently available only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Disney isn't always the greatest with consistency though, so it's possible some parts of their website still don't show the updated information.
This is true, MM is no longer available at DL on Sundays.

DLR-Many times!!WDWTBD DCLfingers crossed for 10/15
Walt Disney Family Museum 3/12Club 33 8/12, 5/13, 8/13Pixar Animation Studios 1/13Aulani 4/13Walt's Apartment 5/13
dizneekrazee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: