Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
sb127
Mouseketeer

Having difficulty viewing a reservation on Disney site!

Am I the only one having difficulty viewing a reservation for a room only booking on the site? Tried to clear all cookies and even changed computers from a Mac to a PC with different browsers and still nothing. This has been going on since I returned from our Sept. vacation almost two weeks ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
ghtx
DIS Veteran

The only help I can offer is to point out that Disney's website is notorious for (pardon the French) sucking, and what you describe doesn't surprise me at all. Your reservation is probably still around, even if you can't see it online. You might want to call someone to make sure.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
davedmaine
DIS Veteran

Do you still have the e-mail confirmation? You could pull the # off that and plug it into the website. For whatever reason, my reservations, dining and resort, will disappear one in a while, but once I plug in one of the reservation numbers, they all reappear.. Not sure why and I gave up a long time ago trying to figure it out..
davedmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
sb127
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the suggestions. I have the email confirmation but was just trying to get it to show up when I log onto the site. We had some difficulty entering our new passholder numbers also but now that is working. I may call just to make certain it hasn't been deleted with their most recent updating. I know that last week they were having trouble with the dining reservations. Thanks again!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
Jestocost
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb127 View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I have the email confirmation but was just trying to get it to show up when I log onto the site. We had some difficulty entering our new passholder numbers also but now that is working. I may call just to make certain it hasn't been deleted with their most recent updating. I know that last week they were having trouble with the dining reservations. Thanks again!
No. Just get in line with the rest of us having intermittent problems on the Disney Web site. I logged in to my account last night and my upcoming reservation showed up immediately. I completed the online check-in process and then all of my reservations disappeared and would not reappear no matter what I did. We did get the email check-in confirmation, however, so it's just the Disney site being wonky as usual.
Spring 1976, WDW/Golf Resort; Spring 2000, WDW/CBR; Summer 2002, WDW/CBR; Thanksgiving 2003, Disney Wonder & WDW/CBR; Fall 2004, WDW/POFQ; Spring Break 2005, Disney Magic W. Caribbean; Fall 2005, WDW/BC; Summer 2006, Disney Magic E. Caribbean & WDW/POFQ; Christmas 2006, WDW/POFQ; Spring Break 2007, DLR/Disneyland Hotel; Fall 2007, WDW/Poly; Summer 2008, WDW/POFQ & Disney Wonder B2B; Thanksgiving 2008, WDW/Poly; Summer 2009, WDW/AKL; Christmas/New Year 2009-2010, WDW/Poly and Disney Magic W. Caribbean; Spring Break 2010, WDW/BC; Summer 2010, WDW/GF; Thanksgiving 2010, WDW/POFQ; Spring Break 2011, WDW/BC; Summer 2011, WDW/BWI; Thanksgiving 2011, Disney Dream; Summer 2012, WDW/AKL;F&WF 2012, WDW/BWI; Spring Break 2013, WDW/BC; Summer 2013, Disney Wonder Alaska; F&WF 2013, WDW/YC; Spring Break 2014, WDW/AKL and Disney Fantasy W. Caribbean; Summer 2014, WDW/WL; October 2014, Disney Magic S. Caribbean and Repo B2B

Jestocost is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: