Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 09:18 AM   #1
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

Unhappy My Ebay Bad

Sorry this is my fault. I got all in a dither...

I made a mistake cuz it was $29.48 but with stupid ebay discount they took off $1.55 off the price and that is what I saw on my paypal.
I feel soo foolish now.

Check out my 2014 Pre-Trip Report
Wish It Was May

Check me out on Pinterest!
Luv0fDisney's Pinterest

Last edited by Luv0fDisney; 10-07-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Luv0fDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #2
luvmy3
When I drink I find its easier to watch my children because I see all 3 of them double, so all 6 of them of them take all my attention

I'm confused, did he raise the price after you committed to BIN? If so I'm pretty sure that is against ebay rules.

Just curious if the higher total included the shipping costs and that is why it is more?
luvmy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
Coconut36
DIS Veteran

I am confused as well..how did he raise the price after your BIN? Did you not realize there was a shipping cost included when you decided to BIN?
Coconut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

I bought the item for $27.48 cents with FREE shipping.
He jacked up the price AFTER i bought the item. So I'm on hold with ebay. So far I talked to two people regarding the price and they said they don't see the $27 before. I am sooo .

I swear it was $27.48 which was the only reason WHY i even buy now.

Wish It Was May

Luv0fDisney's Pinterest

Old 10-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
luvmy3
When I drink I find its easier to watch my children because I see all 3 of them double, so all 6 of them of them take all my attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv0fDisney View Post
I bought the item for $27.48 cents with FREE shipping.
He jacked up the price AFTER i bought the item. So I'm on hold with ebay. So far I talked to two people regarding the price and they said they don't see the $27 before. I am sooo .

I swear it was $27.48 which was the only reason WHY i even buy now.
I don't think its possible for him to change the price after you have already done the BIN? I also don't think he can change the wording of the listing either and you should be able to go back and read it.
Did he add something like shipping or insurance on the invoice making the total higher?

OK, I'm not usually a stalker on the internet but I'm trying to help my ow confusion here so I went to ebay and looked through his completed listings and there aren't any that total $27.xx, the 50 pin sets are all $29 and change.

Last edited by luvmy3; 10-07-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
Coconut36
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy3 View Post
I don't think its possible for him to change the price after you have already done the BIN? I also don't think he can change the wording of the listing either and you should be able to go back and read it.
Did he add something like shipping or insurance on the invoice making the total higher?
This exactly..that is why I am puzzled as well as I am pretty certain you can't change the price (or the listing wording) for a completed BIN and I can only figure that there was shipping, mandatory insurance or something of that nature that is on the invoice.
Coconut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #7
mowatm
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut36 View Post
I am confused as well..how did he raise the price after your BIN? Did you not realize there was a shipping cost included when you decided to BIN?
My thoughts exactly...

Past Disney Trips:
1987 (off property), 1989 (off property), December 2004 (off property), December 2005 (off property), March 2009 (All Star Sports), December 2009 (Pop Century)

mowatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #8
luvmy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut36 View Post
This exactly..that is why I am puzzled as well as I am pretty certain you can't change the price (or the listing wording) for a completed BIN and I can only figure that there was shipping, mandatory insurance or something of that nature that is on the invoice.
I'm so puzzled that I went to check him out on ebay. I think the OP is mistaken, there is no active or completed listing with a price of $27.xx
Old 10-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #9
Luv0fDisney
DIS Veteran

yeah. it was my oppps. It was $29.48 but my pay pal said $27.98 because of a $1.55 ebay discount. Argh. I am happy for the discount but i wish they would put it in a BIGGER font so I can see it and not worry about this stuff.

So my oppps. I did pay and all is well. i hope . I even sent the seller an apology for a message I sent him.
Argh. I feel soo bad and foolish.

Wish It Was May

Luv0fDisney's Pinterest

Old 10-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #10
luvmy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv0fDisney View Post
yeah. it was my oppps. It was $29.48 but my pay pal said $27.98 because of a $1.55 ebay discount. Argh. I am happy for the discount but i wish they would put it in a BIGGER font so I can see it and not worry about this stuff.

So my oppps. I did pay and all is well. i hope . I even sent the seller an apology for a message I sent him.
Argh. I feel soo bad and foolish.
Don't feel foolish, things happen. It all worked out and you'll get your pins!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: