Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
nunzia
You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys with Toys

Bad Show Disney Dining CM

It is niot the first time I've had less than pleasant Disney Dining booking experiences, as well as total screw ups of booked events/meals. I called the resort and was transferred to DD..Long wait..over 10 minutes..I'm at work and clock watching. I finally get a CM on the line..not only long hold, but phone rang over 20 times before being picked up. I asked for Fantasmic tickets and wad told they didn't book them..OK...I then said I had been transferred by the DLR line and it had been a long wait. I was told it wasn't long..they had only 3 minute hold times. Excuse me..I'm looking at the clock ticking on my computer..and then was told "Well..we don't book Fantasmic tickets whatsoever". Just magical. I have heard DD uses third parties at times to book and really wish they'd find a way to work on better training
OK..little vent over

PS..to be continued: So..wait until the Fantasmic phone line opens..quick answer..YEA! yes, it's scheduled for that day, but hmmm..not loaded in system..wait and wait while manager looks into it...hmm..should be here...wait and wait...I guess you can call back later and see if it's added..it should be here now, ..you can call back later."
Super

Last edited by nunzia; 10-04-2012 at 10:10 AM.
nunzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
DSNY4ever
I am going to keep hunting around
I will cross my fingers for both of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunzia View Post
It is niot the first time I've had less than pleasant Disney Dining booking experiences, as well as total screw ups of booked events/meals. I called the resort and was transferred to DD..Long wait..over 10 minutes..I'm at work and clock watching. I finally get a CM on the line..not only long hold, but phone rang over 20 times before being picked up. I asked for Fantasmic tickets and wad told they didn't book them..OK...I then said I had been transferred by the DLR line and it had been a long wait. I was told it wasn't long..they had only 3 minute hold times. Excuse me..I'm looking at the clock ticking on my computer..and then was told "Well..we don't book Fantasmic tickets whatsoever". Just magical. I have heard DD uses third parties at times to book and really wish they'd find a way to work on better training
OK..little vent over
Bummer. I definitely know what it's like to be on hold and work and hoping they will hurry. I hope you can get it worked out (with help from a better CM!).

Disneyland at the Holidays, here we come!
DSNY4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
Ingrid0382
Mouseketeer

I'm sorry that happened. Were you finally able to book your tickets? I'm envious, we've never done the dessert package before!

I've always had pretty decent experiences with the DD CMS, just occasionally long hold times.
Ingrid0382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
Mary Jo
Techarita
Loves the star on the mountain

DISboards Moderator

Sorry to hear that they weren't helpful. They should have transferred you.

For future reference, the number to make restaurant reservations (formerly priority seating) is 714/781-3463 (DINE), and to make reservations for Fantasmic! or any other hard reservations would be 714/781-4400.

From the sticky thread above
Quote:

The Disneyland Resort uses the following:

Vacation Planning Office
1-714/300-7520 (for guests staying at the Disneyland Resort Hotels)
Or email them at vacationplanning@disneyonline.com

Priority Seating Arrangements
1-714/781-3463 (DINE)

You can now email dining reservations to: dine@disneyland.com

*** Rainforest Cafe 1-714/772-0413

Ticket Reservations
Ticket Sales for Fantasmic Dessert Seating, Electrical Parade Premium Seating, and Tours
1-714/781-4400

Tours
Ticket Sales for various tours at Disneyland and California Adventure
1-714/781-8678

General Number for various services
1-714/781-7526 (defaults to Vacation Planning)
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
nunzia
You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys with Toys

Was finally told yesterday that had to call today, so did so, had a normal pleasant CM interaction and was able to book F! dessert tickets. The number I used and have used in the past ( I had tried a different one shared here for the 'bad' experience) was 714-781-7469

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: