Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #151
cathy0813
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 42

Smile Thank you

Thank you i will be getting them printed on Monday. Since I don't have a color printer I am thinking of going to staples

Thank you again.
cathy0813 is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #152
monique5
DVC - BLT & VGF
 
monique5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 770

Hi, Mel!
Thanks a bunch! 112D to go. I can hardly wait, but I remember when it was over 365D. Your designs are simply wonderful. Chandler is going to love her 1st trip to WDW. These invites will put a smile on her face every day. This is my family's 1st trip too. Yeah!
Monique
monique5 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #153
arbarks
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 75

Wow Mel, they look amazing and I can't believe how fast you got them done! I especially appreciate the boy invite for David. At almost 8, he's starting to moan about all things "girly" (although I know he secretly has a crush on Ariel, lol).

I will get these printed today so you can erase from PB. Thanks so much!
__________________
arbarks is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #154
rosermama
DIS Veteran
 
rosermama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,199

Mel*I just looked over your designs they are so nice they gave great ideas for future trips to WDW. *I was wondering if you could help me short notice... I need it by Tuesday

The mickey and minnie here match the plate I am giving them and I love the Just Engaged part*http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...=1randr.jpg***

Can you change it to Just Married Mary Ann and Raymond

Then put that on this background*http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=1dee.jpg*

*For the wording put**
Mini Honeymoon Retreat
Friday Feb 8th-Sun Feb 10th
Deluxe Studio @ Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa**

I am really sorry for the short notice I wanted to give this as a nice present to my brother for his wedding but just got rooms booked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note using DISBoards
rosermama is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #155
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 11,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosermama View Post
Mel*I just looked over your designs they are so nice they gave great ideas for future trips to WDW. *I was wondering if you could help me short notice... I need it by Tuesday

The mickey and minnie here match the plate I am giving them and I love the Just Engaged part*http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...=1randr.jpg***

Can you change it to Just Married Mary Ann and Raymond

Then put that on this background*http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=1dee.jpg*

*For the wording put**
Mini Honeymoon Retreat
Friday Feb 8th-Sun Feb 10th
Deluxe Studio @ Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa**

I am really sorry for the short notice I wanted to give this as a nice present to my brother for his wedding but just got rooms booked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note using DISBoards
hi
the links you sent are not working hon
hugs mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #156
rosermama
DIS Veteran
 
rosermama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,199

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosermama
Mel*I just looked over your designs they are so nice they gave great ideas for future trips to WDW. *I was wondering if you could help me short notice... I need it by Tuesday

The mickey and minnie here match the plate I am giving them and I love the Just Engaged part*http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...=1randr.jpg***

Can you change it to Just Married Mary Ann and Raymond

Then put that on this background*http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=1dee.jpg*

*For the wording put**
Mini Honeymoon Retreat
Friday Feb 8th-Sun Feb 10th
Deluxe Studio @ Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa**

I am really sorry for the short notice I wanted to give this as a nice present to my brother for his wedding but just got rooms booked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note using DISBoards
I apologize cause I didnt realize I did them wrong

Here is the Mickey and minnie
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...sts/1randr.jpg

And here is the backdrop
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...uests/1dee.jpg

Photo 221 & 225

Also feel free to add other words like Remeber to Wish Upon a Star or some other Disney quote thats good for a newly wed couple

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note using DISBoards
rosermama is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #157
cathy0813
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 42

Thank you

Mel, I love all of them. I can not say thank you enough. I have saved all of them and will be going tomorrow to get them printed. They are more then i could have ever thought.

Her surprise packet is going to be awesome thank you for making it extra special

Cathy
cathy0813 is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #158
grtteach
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 23

Thank you!

Thanks for the response and help. It worked. I am soo excited! You have made my day! Have a wonderful week!
grtteach is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #159
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 11,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosermama View Post
I apologize cause I didnt realize I did them wrong

Here is the Mickey and minnie
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...sts/1randr.jpg

And here is the backdrop
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...uests/1dee.jpg

Photo 221 & 225

Also feel free to add other words like Remeber to Wish Upon a Star or some other Disney quote thats good for a newly wed couple

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note using DISBoards
here is my try
understand romantic stuff I usually run away from
Ryan is my son in the one you posted and he is asking Rebecca to marry him this coming Jan in Disney World.
Hugs Mel



Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Now outside to enjoy the last warm day I think we here in Southern Ontario are going to get for awhile
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #160
rosermama
DIS Veteran
 
rosermama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,199

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababear_50

here is my try
understand romantic stuff I usually run away from
Ryan is my son in the one you posted and he is asking Rebecca to marry him this coming Jan in Disney World.
Hugs Mel



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now outside to enjoy the last warm day I think we here in Southern Ontario are going to get for awhile
best of luck to your son that is so exciting

This is so beautiful, I couldn't have asked for something this nice. This is so perfect because I had a signature plate made that has same Mickey and Minnie picture on it and we had signed on the cruise by all the characters in June. So the plate and this certificate for a stay at hotel is his gift.

THANK YOU for doing this on such short notice.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using DISBoards
rosermama is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #161
1man&3ladies
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 36

Birthday trip requests

Hi there! My daughter and I share a birthday on November 1, so the whole family is going to DW to celebrate Novemeber 3-9. I was looking through your photobucket and was extremely impressed with your work. I hope if you have time you could help spead some pixie dust on our trip with the following requests:

If there are Multiple names listed if I could get an invitation/coupon for each one that would be great

Rapunzel Birthday letter for Annabelle
Chef Mickey 11/3 5:30 Addison, Annabelle
Cinderella's Royal Table 11/6 8:05 Princess Addison, Princess Annabelle
1900 Breakfast 11/5 10:00 and again 11/9 10:00 for Rosen Family
Ohana's design with the totem poles 11/5 5:20 Addison, Annabelle
Goodbyes are not forever with Princesses Addison, Annabelle


Coupons:
Ice cream Mickey bar Addison, Annabelle
Special pineapple dole Whip Addison, Annabelle
Mickey Balloon Addison, Annabelle
Ghirardelli Addison, Annabelle, Mommy, Daddy
Special Treat with Mickey and Minnie for Addison, Annabelle
Mickey ears Annabelle

Anything you can do is so appreciated!
1man&3ladies is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #162
cathy0813
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 42

hi

Hi Mel,

I was going through the invites and letters (they look awesome) on the last one you did the fairy godmother there was a mistype on the first line first word it should say I instead of Ia

If it isnt too much trouble can I get another copy? If you are swamped I understand I can use the other one you sent me.

Thanks
cathy0813 is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #163
Melct
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 148

Hi Mel,

I was wondering if you would be willing to make the following letters for my daughters. We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort December 13-22, 2012.

Welcome Letter for Camryn - If you have a Wall-E or Bolt Design that would be perfect. If not, princess Ariel would be great.

Welcome Letter for Danielle - She LOVES princesses!

Dinner invitations addressed to both of them for the following:

Chef Mickey's Friday 12/14 6:55pm

Restaurant Arkeshus Thursday, 12/20 6:25pm

1900 Park Fare Friday 12/21 6:30pm

Thanks so much!!!
Melissa
__________________
Me DH DD (6) DD (4)
Melct is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #164
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 11,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy0813 View Post
Hi Mel,

I was going through the invites and letters (they look awesome) on the last one you did the fairy godmother there was a mistype on the first line first word it should say I instead of Ia

If it isnt too much trouble can I get another copy? If you are swamped I understand I can use the other one you sent me.

Thanks
Sorry about that
here you go
Hugs mel



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #165
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 11,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melct View Post
Hi Mel,

I was wondering if you would be willing to make the following letters for my daughters. We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort December 13-22, 2012.

Welcome Letter for Camryn - If you have a Wall-E or Bolt Design that would be perfect. If not, princess Ariel would be great.

Welcome Letter for Danielle - She LOVES princesses!

Dinner invitations addressed to both of them for the following:

Chef Mickey's Friday 12/14 6:55pm

Restaurant Arkeshus Thursday, 12/20 6:25pm

1900 Park Fare Friday 12/21 6:30pm

Thanks so much!!!
Melissa
Hi
I can do the dinner invites but I can not do the welcome ones sorry.
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.