Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
constancefamily
Earning My Ears

Gender Reveal at Disney in 2 weeks

My family and I will be headed to WDW on Oct. 11. My husband and I will be finding out the gender of our baby that morning before we head out. I am looking for ideas to make our gender reveal to everyone else special. Something Disney specific. Any ideas?
constancefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Leleluvsdis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by constancefamily View Post
My family and I will be headed to WDW on Oct. 11. My husband and I will be finding out the gender of our baby that morning before we head out. I am looking for ideas to make our gender reveal to everyone else special. Something Disney specific. Any ideas?
What about buying a pair of ears pink or blue and taking a picture on your belly, or either giving them to a gradnparent as a present.

Maybe request a cake be delivered during dinner that the inside is either pink or blue, or even have a bunch or pink or blue balloons put in their room with a pair of mickey ears or a stuffie at the base of it.
Leleluvsdis is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

There was a thread about this recently. I remember someone suggested that they take a picture of momma-to-be holding a pair of pink or blue mouse ears over her belly. I am a sucker for the Mickey balloons, so maybe a picture of momma-to-be holding a bunch of pink or blue mickey balloons?

So exciting

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
CopperWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
kmb584
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leleluvsdis View Post
What about buying a pair of ears pink or blue and taking a picture on your belly, or either giving them to a gradnparent as a present.

Maybe request a cake be delivered during dinner that the inside is either pink or blue, or even have a bunch or pink or blue balloons put in their room with a pair of mickey ears or a stuffie at the base of it.
Love both ideas! Friends of mine are expecting twins and their announcement picture was of them wearing "Mom To Be" and "Dad To Be" Mickey Ears in front of Cindy's Castle. The gender reveal (no one knew at that time that it was twins) was her in pink ears that said "It's a Girl" and him in blue that read "And a Boy" in front of the Castle. Totally cute!

Me (29) DD (5)
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
kmb584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
princessluvsapirate
Mouseketeer

I just found out the sex of our baby when I got the results of my amino and haven't told my husband I am waiting to we go do Disney for the week OCT 21 to surprise him.I would love to see everyones idea .Thanks all .
princessluvsapirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:57 AM   #6
BreeBree
Earning My Ears

This might seem a little silly, but those sugar tubes at Goofy's would make a cute gender reveal. You could fill tubes with pink or blue sugar and hand them out!

~Past Trips~
WDW Wilderness Lodge Engagement Trip 2006 , DCL/WDW Grand Floridian Disneymoon 2007, WDW Wilderness Lodge 2008, DL Grand Californian 2009, DLP Hotel New York 2010, WDW Grand Floridian 2011, DCL/WDW Polynesian 2012

Me(25)DH(38) DS(6)DS(5)DD(3)DD(2 months)

BreeBree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:15 AM   #7
tinktinktink
Mouseketeer

The picture thing could be hard to pull off in such a short amount of time. The cake idea would be really cute and easier to plan.
tinktinktink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: