Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #166
justakrazymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyw View Post
I'm so sad that your TR is over!! I've loved reading it so much!! I've always wanted to do a TR- I just don't think I would remember enough details and it would be boring!! Who knows- maybe for our next trip in January!

Looking forward to your PTR!
I kept notes via my celll phone this year. last year I did a mini notebook..the cell phone was easier. betwen that and the pictures I remembered the important stuff..LOL

homeschooling mom,Disney freak and more
DxL '99, CBR '00, Pop '11
BWI '12,POFQ '12 , PORS '13 ASSp 2015

The SuperFamily vs. Silverware , Felons and The Little Mermaid Sept 2013 TR Incomplete
Old 10-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #167
justakrazymom
DIS Veteran

Ok peeps.. started a PTR

Can we pull this off again?

The SuperFamily vs. Silverware , Felons and The Little Mermaid Sept 2013 TR Incomplete
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #168
wendylk
Earning My Ears

I just wanted to let you know that I read your trip report from last year and was following your pre-trip report this year and have been waiting for your trip report. I realized that it had been a while since your trip and went back and checked your pre-trip report and saw the link to this and your next pre-trip report in your signature! I had no idea! You should post another time on your pre-trip report thread to let everyone know that this exists. I can't be the only one who missed it! I'm only on page 3, but am enjoying it so far. Love the AoA pics. We are booked there for next October.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #169
ZehnJahren
DIS Veteran

*sigh* I didn't even know you had started a trip report and you're already on page 13. I've gotten through page 6 so far but have to stop reading now; I'm just marking my place so I can come back and finish up!

So far, it looks like a good trip - and then having your poor boy slash his heel all up! That's TERRIBLE; I would be whining myself for sure. A lot!
Old 10-31-2012, 06:57 AM   #170
justakrazymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZehnJahren View Post
*sigh* I didn't even know you had started a trip report and you're already on page 13. I've gotten through page 6 so far but have to stop reading now; I'm just marking my place so I can come back and finish up!

So far, it looks like a good trip - and then having your poor boy slash his heel all up! That's TERRIBLE; I would be whining myself for sure. A lot!
awww...well welcome..enjoy the report!

Old 11-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #171
ZehnJahren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justakrazymom View Post
awww...well welcome..enjoy the report!
I DID enjoy, thanks! You really have the most adorable kids; they are all so clearly related. Your little girl is just beautiful.

I LOVED LOVED that parade too! I still sing the song sometimes! I loved seeing the Horseman in ours, too; did you read about him falling off his horse recently? At least, I think it was this season. I was so surprised; I heard that he is ok, but wow, how embarrassed would you be!?!

I have never done the WS missions; I did try Sorcerors this trip and really liked it.

It's funny how the dark rides get spookier on a party night, isn't it?

Seems like the heel incident didn't impact you guys too much, and that's great. Is he all healed now?

Anytime I read your son's name, I always hear it as rhyming with "cajun", though your fireball whiskey and naming your son after gin (haha) has me wondering ... haha

I often get stuck on SE too; but mine are always either in the Bill Gates garage or in Rome.

Anyway, your kids look like a lot of fun and you seem to have a ton of patience. It's crazy to think your "little boy" will have a little boy of his own soon. Think he'll take him to WDW? I think it's so cool that he spent a lot of time with his little brother; that kind of stuff matters. It really matters.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:31 AM   #172
justakrazymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZehnJahren View Post
I DID enjoy, thanks! You really have the most adorable kids; they are all so clearly related. Your little girl is just beautiful.

I LOVED LOVED that parade too! I still sing the song sometimes! I loved seeing the Horseman in ours, too; did you read about him falling off his horse recently? At least, I think it was this season. I was so surprised; I heard that he is ok, but wow, how embarrassed would you be!?!

I have never done the WS missions; I did try Sorcerors this trip and really liked it.

It's funny how the dark rides get spookier on a party night, isn't it?

Seems like the heel incident didn't impact you guys too much, and that's great. Is he all healed now?

Anytime I read your son's name, I always hear it as rhyming with "cajun", though your fireball whiskey and naming your son after gin (haha) has me wondering ... haha

I often get stuck on SE too; but mine are always either in the Bill Gates garage or in Rome.

Anyway, your kids look like a lot of fun and you seem to have a ton of patience. It's crazy to think your "little boy" will have a little boy of his own soon. Think he'll take him to WDW? I think it's so cool that he spent a lot of time with his little brother; that kind of stuff matters. It really matters.

LOL.. Taejan ( Tay like Day and gin like gin..lol) I just started fireball a year ago so not related at all..in fact when I had him I was "Dry" went 8 years without drinking ( nursing pregnant or both).

The heal is all healed.little scar but thats about it.

Yeah heard about the headless horseman.. sucks!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #173
ilovedisneyworld
Mouseketeer

Just read both of your trip reports! Really enjoyed them!! My DH says I'm obsessed with Disney ha! He doesnt even know yet. We've been married about 2 1/2 months. We are going the first week of March. Super excited!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #174
justakrazymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedisneyworld View Post
Just read both of your trip reports! Really enjoyed them!! My DH says I'm obsessed with Disney ha! He doesnt even know yet. We've been married about 2 1/2 months. We are going the first week of March. Super excited!
thank u! enjoy your trip!

Old 02-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #175
justakrazymom
DIS Veteran

My grandbaby was born yesterday! Alexander Deric . Xander for short.. or rather Nemo because the storm sent her into labor..lol

Old 02-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #176
luckylady
DIS Veteran

Congrats on the G-baby. He is a handsome little boy. So now that your a G-ma when is his first trip. :-)
Me Luckylady (53) DH (60) DS#1 (33)DD (25) and the "baby" DS#2 (23)
Old 02-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #177
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

Just read your TR... sounds like so much fun!!!

All of your kids are gorgeous! (Is that weird to say considering I'm 17? Hahaha)

And congrats on the grandson.. so precious!!
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 02-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #178
floydfamily4
DIS Veteran

OK, so I am at work and I just read the entire report Looks like y'all had such and awesome time. I'm happy for you and your family and welcome to the new grandbaby
Old 02-13-2013, 09:49 PM   #179
pattyw
WDW- We luv u!!

Congratulations on your grandbaby!! He's an angel!!

(Me) (DH) (DS21) (DS17) (Jill) (Todd) (Riley)
WDW is our HAPPY PLACE!!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #180
justakrazymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Congrats on the G-baby. He is a handsome little boy. So now that your a G-ma when is his first trip. :-)
not for awhile...mom is still in college and daddy is working his way up in his trade. Will be a few years before they can afford to go.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: