Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
MariMouse
Earning My Ears

2 parks in 1 day?

We will be going to US/IoA for the first time in like 10 years! We have one day tickets for two parks. We will be there on Dec 10th. Any idea for touring plans? My girls don't really like HUGE roller coasters but will do small ones and would like to see the Harry Potter stuff and MIB. Not sure where to start and I'm not really familiar with those parks. As a Disney freak who could make her way around WDW blindfolded, I feel sooo lost!

Last edited by MariMouse; 09-29-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: forgot to add information
MariMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
Peggyf
Earning My Ears

We start at IOA and go first to Harry Potter and do the rides and go through the shops. We then head to Spiderman and continue to do the rest of the park....it takes us only 1/2 a day...we then head over to US and start at the front and work our way around. We go in November (after Thanksgiving) or early Dec and do both parks by 5PM. We get there at 9AM. It is usually not too crowded. We have been there in Sept. and it is super time to go with no wait for rides (or very short wait).
Hope you have fun!
Peggyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
Metro West
Proud Redhead
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariMouse View Post
We will be going to US/IoA for the first time in like 10 years! We have one day tickets for two parks. We will be there on Dec 10th. Any idea for touring plans? My girls don't really like HUGE roller coasters but will do small ones and would like to see the Harry Potter stuff and MIB. Not sure where to start and I'm not really familiar with those parks. As a Disney freak who could make her way around WDW blindfolded, I feel sooo lost!
Fortunately, that's not a really busy time so the crowds shouldn't be bad at all. Unfortunately, the parks close early so you won't have a lot of time to do both parks. IoA closes at 7pm and the Studios closes at 6pm. You'll have to pace yourselves.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: