|09-28-2012, 01:49 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Sep 2012
Short Notice for Disney and leaving in a few days, please help!
I just learnt that we will be in Orlando area around Oct 6th. Of course, we have to visit Disney. The last time we were there was 3 years ago and I bought Disney t-shirt from the outlet. The last time, I saw people wearing custom shirt and thought I will do that too when I visit Disney next time.
I have 3 boys ages almost 8, 6 and almost 5. Could you please advice on how to design it? Do you think I have time to do it?
Thank you so much,
|09-28-2012, 02:46 PM||#2|
devoted to all things Disney!!
Join Date: Jul 2000
plenty of time.....
1. get someone to DISign for you
2. get the T shirts and wash them....no fabric softener if you put in dryer...I hang mine up instead
3. get iron on transfers....Amy (Mickey) sells the best but you may not have time to order. do the best you can
4. print out DISigns on transfer paper
5. iron on shirts....I never wash again before wearing but some have other ideas
Note that there is much info on the How To sticky that might assist....and never hesitate to ask!! Good luck!
Welcome to the DISBOARDS! Enjoy your stay Remember that my requests require JPG file name...
Be sure you know the forum rules and the rules for the individual DISigners before posting! Please read STICKYS at top of forum for more info
For me, no PMs, no linking to images and NO QUOTE feature use of my posts or in my threads. Thanks....Marion
Offsite - 1987 - 1st Trip - Wilson World
CBR - 1989, 1995
FW (tent) - 1992 during Hurricane Andrew, 1997
Dixie Landings/POR - 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2009
Wilderness Lodge - 1996
DL - 2013 - Good Neighbor hotel
*** and eternal Rusty Wallace fan ! He is the RustMan ! ***
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|